Monster Hunter 4 and Monster Hunter 3G

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Tom, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

These games will kick so much ass.

2. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    Monster Hunter finally on a real console without those ugly PSP graphics will be the best thing.

3. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii is the best so far, hopefully TriG or 4 will be better.

4. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    Didn't like the Wii one that much. One thing is I prefer having my own cat servants rather than Cha Cha and that other cat chef.

5. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

Hopefully TriG or MH4 will have cat servants.

6. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    I was about to be so excited for this, when I saw they will be on the 3DS. I'm sure they will be good games, but I don't own a DS. I thought about buying one when the Golden Sun game came out, but it was too costly then and is too costly now. I don't really feel like buying a handheld console for only one or two games. Especially when I have a PSP, PS3, high end laptop, and iPhone, all with plenty of games that I want/need to play. Oh, well. Myself, I'm looking forward to THIS. That will be badass. :D

7. ModSquad

ModSquad
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Professional Gamer
    Home Page:
    ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod That Tigrex fight looked marvelous on the 3DS.

Can't wait to start hunting!

I still don't understand why Capcom, the king of porting everything onto another system for the 500th time, hasn't brought Monster Hunter to the PS3.

One of the reasons why I got mine in the first place back when the phat's we're kicking was because I was seriously hoping that Tri would also be brought to the PS3... eventually.

8. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    They're doing this. I loved MHP3 on my PSP, and I hope they translate it and bring it to the US so I can play it in full English on my PS3. Apparently it is already out in Japan.

I never understood why they didn't bring more MH games to the PS3 either. I've played all of them on my PSP, I even bought Unite (essentially MHF2G) after buying and playing MHF2. I tried Tri, but to be honest I didn't like it; the only thing I did like was the swimming. What didn't make sense about Tri was the fact that they had to make a controller especially for it. When I got the controller, I thought to myself, there's already a console with a controller like this, why didn't they just put the game on that console? I guess I'll never know, so I'll just keep waiting for MH on my PS3. In the meantime, I'm going to go back to my PSP and MHP3, and go hunt some Jinogas with my two battle kitties.

9. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

Ya know, there is a english patch for MHP3rd

10. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse

Faggot Police
    Yep, but it's only half translated. The important stuff like most items, weapons, armor, quest names, and monster names are translated, but things like conversations with people and your cats, even the quest descriptions are still in Japanese. =( I wish the full game would come to the US, but until then I'll be playing my half-translated one. It's still better than trying to play in full Japanese, lol.

11. ModSquad

ModSquad
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Professional Gamer
    Home Page:
    Fuck, if my Modded PSP's joystick isnt fucked to hell I'd be playing this untranslated Monster Hunter.

So in the meantime I'm stuck grinding on Tri, which is great and all but I'd feel better having it on a PS3 preferably.

Can't wait on the 3DS version though, that will actually give me an excuse to actually use it for 3ds games instead of just DS games, I'm sure Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia is getting pretty worn out by now...