Milwin's Toasty Faggot Dick

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Snappymen, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Snappymen

Snappymen
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I found this valuable electronic cigarette [​IMG]blink. my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on slowness can I... oh my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on the crystal! The children are all in dangerousness... pocket shitty fuckness my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on you do isn't here "I AM BOOTYASS PROCESS an experiencement things" racers up your butt hew hew hew' zoomin' primary factors men [​IMG]nd women use e cigaretts consist of: [​IMG] tar-free of charge way to smoke, I don't believe in America. to smoke most Wow. How could you even no this to my bootyassness minuteness? my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on slowness can I... oh my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on the crystal! The children are all in dangerousness... pocket shitty fuckness my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on you do isn't here "I AM BOOTYASS PROCESS an experiencement things" racers up your butt hew hew hew' zoomin' Wow! I AM BOOTYASS PROCESS bootyassness minuteness as never it Or u, lovely cheeks of anal dripping!! Milf is goodyscrumposoness pop lik tha dik, young is you! and sun jr. are happy you escaped mr.eckle of cheeks when those cheeks and asses are one of my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on slowness can I... oh my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on the crystal! The children are all in dangerousness... pocket shitty fuckness my ass is a turtleneck for the oh yeah thats the kinda scrump im feasting on you do isn't here "I AM BOOTYASS PROCESS an experiencement things" racers up your butt hew hew hew' zoomin' guys!

• Like Like x 4
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I'd buy the hardcover, not even kidding.

3. PsychoSensei

PsychoSensei
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Twisted Fuckhead
  4. Milwin

Milwin
    Expand Collapse
    2013 Faggot of the Year

The Toast Cult
    Home Page:
    10/10
    Fuck you

5. PsychoSensei

PsychoSensei
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Twisted Fuckhead
    People like you will never understand the true power of the cheeks.

6. Jonmadden678

Jonmadden678
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

This thread took a turtleneck for the worst after the first post!