Luna Game

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by 1H4T3NUMB3R5, Jul 3, 2012.

1. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    So I have recently stumbled upon a rather marvelous puzzle/platformer game cleverly title'd "Luna game". Considering it is what some of you may call "Brony Shit", it is actually fairly decent.
    I suggest you at least give it a few minutes try.

Many of you will be tempted to look it up..go ahead. Its a dark game yada yada. Beware of spoilers when searching
    It has 3 sequels and 1 prequel. So try this one out, and if you have already heard of it, Please refrain from ruining it for the rest of them. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?z9n0dgf1945tzwg

2. Shlomo Bernitz

Shlomo Bernitz
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    The requirement of having to download it was enough to put me off for a good moment. - -Fired it up after careful scan.

3. Lord Raptor

Lord Raptor
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Isn't that the game that comes out with a worm that triggers creepy images popping out in your computer every now and then?

Speaking of MLP games, I want to try that Super Fluttershy Land, just to to see how tacky it is.

4. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    The ORIGINAL one would download a good 20 images of Zalgofied ponies all labeled "The End is Neigh" onto your computer. This one does no such thing. Honestly though whoever made this series is fucked in the head. Even if they only know how to use "Jump Scare Tactics"

5. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I love "Luna Game".
    I wish they would make more.

6. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    Oh of course! Just needs less Luna.

Currently I have my computer on mute incase my computer opens that file back up. that way i can safely launch my computer across the room before an image flashes. That subliminal messaging really adds to my whole hallucination problem.

[​IMG]

7. Meepsheep

Meepsheep
    Expand Collapse
    THEY DON'T PAINT PICTURES, THEY JUST TRACE ME

anime fan
    Home Page:
    2/10 game, shit tier etc