Lulzy weeaboo quotes.

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Nicole, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    What the title says. Post some of the more lulzy weeaboo quotes you've come across in your internet life. I've personally found that a lot of weeaboos exist on anime uncensored sites (basically sites that say, "OMG, the Japanese version of X anime is SO much better than the dub of X anime, and here are the 9001 reasons WHY!"). I guess it's no surprise, but meh.

From Dragon Ball Z Uncensored:
    "But just because the hits are being covered, it doesn't mean you can't tell that they are happening! WAKARANAI!!"
    WAKARANAI!!!!!!!!!!

From Dogasu's Backpack (Pokemon Uncensored):
    "The kanji part on the right is 優藤聖代 (Yuutou Seiyo..."Yuutou" is her last name),"
    Which you wouldn't have to explain if you'd just written the name in western order instead of Japanese order like a freaking weeaboo.

Cardcaptors Uncensored:
    "In the original, Sakura says Ms. Mizuki was "sugoku kireina hito!" ("A really beautiful person!")"
    Nicole says that this guy is "sugoku baka-na weeaboo!" ("A really stupid weeaboo!").

From CCSVSCC:
    "cut from CC, Yukito says "Ohaiyou""
    No such word.

From Digimon Uncensored:
    "No! No no no no no! This is what Mimi said:「あたしのあいじょう上げおか? はい。」"Atashi no aijou ageo ka? Hai." Which means "Shall I give you my love(?)? Here." Then she gives him the nuts. I think it's a pun, but I don't know for sure and I don't have my tapes anymore to check the original pronunciation, so I left 'aijou' in hiragana."
    This one is one of the most lulzy I've ever seen. It's so obvious that this is the only full sentence this moron could understand and that he's milking it for all its worth (do you think writing the sentence out three times is enough, asshole?). Oh, and 'ageo' should be 'ageyou.' Even I know that. Fail, lulz.

2. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

3. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    WTF is this shit man?

4. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]

5. Nicole

Nicole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Trolling
    I do enjoy anime. I just don't like weeaboos, especially since they make all anime fans look bad.