LOL TomPreston did it again!

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by a.t., Jul 22, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums

Encyclopedia Dramatica is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator. This is not just another "gimme shekels for server" - the future of ED is at stake. We are asking for donations to fund our legal battle, all money raised goes entirely towards attorney fees. Please help with whatever you can, every donation is deeply appreciated.

Donate to the Encyclopedia Dramatica Legal FundJoin the Discussion Thread

1. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

He did.

[​IMG]

• Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 2
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  2. Chrono

Chrono
    Expand Collapse
    Dragon

Attention Whore
    I doubt it. Seeing his Twitter activity, he might've never really done much.

3. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Has anyone else been having a weird issue on this site, where all of a sudden if you click on anything, a pop-up will appear? It's been happening to me for the last few days.

• Like Like x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • oy vey oy vey x 1
    • List
  4. Chrono

Chrono
    Expand Collapse
    Dragon

Attention Whore
    Happening with me too. Been like that for weeks, tho. The site as a whole actually seems to be full of annoying popup ads... maybe too many.

Though, this shit has to be done 'cause ad revenue. @zaiger also needs his beer money, so don't get ideas stealing that money.

#50924 Chrono, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    • oy vey oy vey x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Yes, it scared me and my Boyfriend thought I was going to live sex chats with sexy single females in my area :D

6. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    Kawaii on the streets. Senpai in the sheets.

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Nothing to do with beer money and there have only been popups on the forum for 2 weeks.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  7. Chrono

Chrono
    Expand Collapse
    Dragon

Attention Whore
    I doubt that's true. And two weeks can be a long time for some people.

8. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    What you believe and reality have nothing to do with each other.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    Any way to disable the popups for people who donate?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  10. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    yes this is a good idea. i am currently in a hospital bed but hope to be home by sunday or monday and will look into it.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • oy vey oy vey x 1
    • List
  11. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dob's being extra salty again.

The tweet in question:

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Call me Tim

Call me Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Nyan

Bullshit Artist.
    Get better.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Thanks bro I think I'm getting discharged tomorrow.

14. BlandWagon

BlandWagon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Fourth Street Corner Liquorstore Gloryhole
    You're gonna be getting discharges every couple of weeks from now on, sorry again bro.

15. Jellybean

Jellybean
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Everyone congratulate Dobson on the successful transition.

imgpsh_fullsize.

• Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 5
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  16. Chrono

Chrono
    Expand Collapse
    Dragon

Attention Whore
    Makes me wonder what kind of name Dobson would use if he were to be a tranny. Anna Dobson? Doborina?

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • List
  17. Maria M

Maria M
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tina Preston

18. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    If? Have you seen his tweets for the past year or so?

Unfortunately

19. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I'm home now, eat a mountain of dicks.

• Like Like x 4
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  20. AmbrJones Wickenshire

AmbrJones Wickenshire
    Expand Collapse
    Token Black Woman

Welfare Leach

: THIS IS NOW A WATERSHIP-FREE ZONE, what part of watership-free didn't you understand, don't even fucking post here, now that we all know you jerk it to pony rape, you can't be taken seriously, literally worse than tompreston, I'll meet you down by the DOXX, hope you like pizzas, and unexpected visitors, oohh tag whiteknighting, how lame, who gives a shit, mortalsword jerks off to watershipdowns' furry art, bunu wants to eat hayakain's ass, and watershipdowns wants to watch, mortalsword wants to tongue bunu's ass, after she's just had diarrhea, whiteomega will lick up the residue off the floor, I am 12 and what is this, who wrote down my dreams, oddguy is my waifu, I'd like to hear from forrealdeal on this, lol nobody gives a fuck what he thinks, nah, wrong again bucko, why do we hate bunu, because you touch yourself at night to her posts, on the other hand, you're a faggot, no seriously, you're wrong and also a huge faggot, end of story, mortalsword is being a faggot, mortalsword jerks off to pony bondage, mortalsword knows a lot about being a faggot, mortalswordyndrome jerks off to figurines, mortalsword and linkermann sitting in a tree, mortalsword and linkermann sitting on a three, mortalsword bled profusely, mortalsword cries like a little bitch, mortalsword deletes tags out of butthurt, mortalsword drinks beer out of koala anuses, mortalsword drinks gasoline out of beercans, mortalsword fears scumhook, mortalsword fingers hamsters, mortalsword fucks goats, mortalsword gets bullied, mortalsword gives rimjobs for beer, mortalsword has a vagina, mortalsword is a basement dwelling cum guzzler, mortalsword is a brony, mortalsword is a butthurt bogan, mortalsword is a closet furfag, mortalsword is a dingo, mortalsword is an attention whore, mortalsword is a faggot, mortalsword is a filthy lying kike, mortalsword is a furnigger, mortalsword is a massive faggot, mortalsword is a narutard, mortalsword is a penis licker, mortalsword is a queer, mortalsword is a shitty gimmick, mortalsword isn't even straight, mortalsword jerks off to ponies, mortalsword likes goats, mortalsword masturbates to the aristocats, mortalsword needs his pacifier, mortalsword needs to leave this fucking forum, mortalsword needs to wash his fucking face, mortalsword stop tagging yourself cunt, mortalsword sucks black cocks, mortalsword sucks dick for coke, mortalsword sucks dick for dick, mortalsword talks to himself, mortalsword tries too hard, mortalsword wants the d, mortalsword adds his own tags everywhere he goes, mortalsword always won the 'special award', mortalsword calls the cops out of butthurt, mortalsword can't handle the heat, mortalsword confirmed for butthurt, mortalsword doesn't understand tags, mortalsword fails at being an internet toughguy, mortalsword failtrolling, mortalsword gets butthurt over tags, mortalsword has no friends :(, mortalsword has no life, mortalsword is a literal manchild, mortalsword licks granny assholes, mortalsword lost the argument, mortalsword <3 schnookums, mortalsword = nambla, mortalsword confirmed for butt ravaged, mortalsword fails at hiding butthurt, mortalsword has no penis, mortalsword is a butthurt asspie, mortalsword jerks off to oddguy, mortalsword likes to jack off to bestiality, mortalsword should kill himself, mortalsword was molested by his uncle, mortalsword y u so mad?, oh hey are we doing tag spam now, lemme get a piece of that action, god that motherfucker, fucking mortalsword, I swear to god, what the fuck?, what a cheesenigger, god what a stupid fucking punk, dude has, fucking, like, Twilight Sparkle tattoos like, all over his arm, shit isn't even the right color, everyone knows it's like, pink and purple, next he's gonna get like, a fucking TomPreston tattoo with, a fucking bowler hat, what the shit is that?, yeah, that'll go great with your bunu mask, you homo, dude has like, a fucking lot of nerve, I heard he didn't even get, his driver's license, cause he punched some old lady, at the MVA, he was like, cutting in line, and she's all like, You can't do that!, and he's like POW, take that, bitch!, Next I'll stuff my dick in your mouth, speaking of which, you know how they're always, talking about, taking candy from a baby?, fucker took ice cream, out of a kid's hand, fucking pulled down his zipper, and fucking slapped his dick, on the ice cream, He's like, you still wanna lick it now, kid?, god what an asshole, he's the kinda guy, who'll fuck your sister, and then, brag about it to you, in front of your mom, when your fucking grandparents are visiting, and he'll go into like, gnarly detail too, and like watch you squirm, cause he's just a fucking bastard, god he's got no fucking manners, I'm driving with him this one time, he's in a school zone, and he's doing like, fucking 80, and I'm like, dude you're going too fast!, and he's like fuck that shit!, and he just like, speeds up and laughs, like some kind of deranged fucking cocksucker, then he hits this crossing guard, and he's all like, yeah that's what you get, for being Mexican!, I'm like dude!, that's fucking weak, and then you'll tell him something, and he'll be like, ACTUALLY, and then he'll correct you, on some fucking stupid minute detail, that nobody gives a cock about anyway, I just wanna fucking slap him, I can't even describe, how fucking terrible this guy is, he's got some kind of serious, sociopathic issues, we're at this like, greasy spoon, and like, some handicapped guy is there, drinking coffee, and he, like he goes to the restroom, right?, so then mortalsword goes, and PISSES IN HIS COFFEE, then the dude comes back, did you pee in my coffee, mortalsword?, and he's like, FUCK YOU, CRIPPLE!, and he goes, he pushes him over, and, I don't know where he gets all this piss, and he pisses on the dude's face, then he gets out his guitar, and he starts like, poking him, with the sharp little, string cutter thing, I'm like, dude, cut it out!, FUCK YOU!, and he like, pisses on me, too, I hope that fucker gets, what's coming to him, and I hope I'm not around, because it's like, it's going to be a fucking meteorite, that's what's coming to him, gonna crater him in the fucking head, not a minute too soon I tell ya man, what a cock, uh, wtf, I guess the moral of the story is, actually I don't know, apparently mortalsword has a bunu mask?, cool story bro, only fags use hashtags, like you