Lets troll TGComic by fucking with his retarded wiki

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by Esther Nguyen, Oct 24, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Esther Nguyen

Esther Nguyen
    Expand Collapse
    azn attention whore

ED editor
    Home Page:
    His shitty wiki:
    http://trikiwiki.org/

Use these tools for raping his wiki:

Copy & paste these sources into articles:
    http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/index.php?title=User:Esther Nguyen/Mediawikirape 1&action=edit

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/index.php?title=User:Esther Nguyen/Mediawikirape 2&action=edit

Grawp's classic Mediawiki rape text:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:EditionPoints&action=edit&oldid=225110788

This works too:

Insert the code:<!-- to the top of an article. This code will blank the page for you, whilst only altering the byte count on TikiWIki's Recent Changes by a very small amount. If you have an account that has made some legitimate contributions and summarize it as Typo correction, it is less likely to be checked out. This method has been known to survive for days before being noticed. Whats more, wikipedia doesn't even have a fucking filter to detect this!
    The <nowiki> tag on the top of a page with huge amounts of code and shit, will fuck up the page in an epic way whilst again, only changing the byte count by a tiny amount. Use it on highly used templates for epic effect.
    The following bits of code also work in a great way:
    <noinclude> - Use this on templates.
    <div style="text-decoration:blink">
    [[/(article)/]] (only if you create the article as a redirect to another, then put its non-slashes name in.)

2. ltamake

ltamake
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

His wiki isn't worth any attention, he faps to any he gets.

Also, it disturbs me how dead it is, yet how long he stays on it. A lot of these accounts are getting banned quickly from what I see on the Recent Changes log.

Also: LOL he can't redirect www.

3. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    Not your personal army.

4. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    nah I can't there's this tv show I want to watch that's going to be on soon

5. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Dude, it's worth it. Fucking around with TGComix since 2009, I found out that his sperg level is just below Chris-chan's

He's so tarded that he impersonates the ED user who banned him and failing every time. His skin is so thick that, if you type his name in ONE post in a chan or forum, he will indeed descend from the heavens and spew diarrhea all over the place. He's so NOT butthurt with his e-pwning that he sees everything in butthurt-o-vision, which causes him to see everyone else as 'butthurt flaggots'. He's so NOT pedophilic that he actually tries to petition for panty inspections in school.

His article is so thin that it almost reached critical mass, but that's due to him adding up his own shit (lol writing self into an article). This lolcow is a true lolcow

6. ltamake

ltamake
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

TG is indeed a good lolcow but when you deny him any direct attention he goes all aspie. He wants you to fuck with his wiki. Just keep contributing to the ED article and make him rage.

I mean, he's obsessed with ShittiWiki, just look at the article he wrote about me. But I never registered an account there to give him the satisfaction of me looking butthurt over it.

7. Esther Nguyen

Esther Nguyen
    Expand Collapse
    azn attention whore

ED editor
    Home Page:
    Its easy to troll his wiki because its inactive and no one normal uses it

8. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Except him. Same goes to his old dA wikia

But yeah, he's on that SpankingOTK and Fetish tvtrope wikis...I'm not going to touch those. just ew

9. CONTCOM

CONTCOM
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]