'Let me get my heads': Virginia woman charged in decapitation death of West Virginia man.

Discussion in 'News' started by ilovemenandwomen, Apr 14, 2018.

1. ilovemenandwomen

ilovemenandwomen
    Expand Collapse
    Butthurt

[​IMG]
    [/QUOTE] A Virginia woman who police say shouted “You have to take me back and let me get my heads” as she was taken in for questioning has been charged in the decapitation death of a West Virginia man.

According to local media outlets, court documents released Monday show that 41-year-old Roena Cheryl Mills was charged with second-degree murder for the killing of Bo White, 29, whose body was found April 1 in his home near the Virginia-West Virginia border. His head was found in nearby woods.

The documents allege Mills had been in a wooded area near Lerona, W.Va., and was covered in blood with a pocket knife in her pants when she arrived at another home. The homeowners called authorities after they declined an offer of a ride and she refused to leave the property.

Mills later gave a sheriff's deputy a false identify and claimed she had been thrown through a glass door but wouldn't disclose her attacker, per the complaint. While Mills was being taken in for questioning, she told the deputy, "You have to take me back and let me get my heads," the complaint said. [/QUOTE]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...capitation-death-west-virginia-man/502027002/

#1 ilovemenandwomen, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  2. snappedskydiver

snappedskydiver
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Look at the picture. She was obviously talking about those zits.

3. Synecdoche

Synecdoche
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Work Time Fun
    Home Page:
    Here is a photograph of the victim:
    [​IMG]

4. O.G. Lurkmoar

O.G. Lurkmoar
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Neckbeard of Wisdom
    This was just a misunderstanding over a drug transaction. When he told her he'd give her head for another hit of meth,she took it literally.

5. AmbrJones Wickenshire

AmbrJones Wickenshire
    Expand Collapse
    Token Black Woman

Welfare Leach
    +1 for trying to put it in quotes.