LED Gloving

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by madh8r, Sep 2, 2011.

1. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I just got a new glove set, which doesn't mean anything to you, which is why I'm about to introduce you to gloving, a.k.a. retarded raver skill. You put various ten dollar leds into the fingers on gloves and learn to give light shows. Just go with me on this one I'm robotrippin

This is the original skittles light show, and it's uploaded augest of 2009, so at best this "art" is a year old.

This is some other shit

Seriosly if you guys are interested in my hobby I know a hundred different ways to give light shows with or without gloves. I've never really shared this passion of mine with the hive before but I think tonight is the night.

2. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    I would love to get high and get a hand job from a chick wearing those. It would be like getting a handyjay from a wizard

3. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Got my dick sucked by a girl with a flashing tounge ring on E. I kept getting distracted and going limp

4. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    When I finally have myself a cyborg body built up, I'm going to have so many LEDs put onto it that it looks like a modded 360. Then everyone will know I'm a 1337 hacker.