Kraft Dinner

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Jun 21, 2012.

1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Also known as Kraft instant Mac n Cheese
    you can get a microwave version too.

Anybody eat it?

It's soo bad for you, but i eat it anyway, least it's not fucking Ramen.

Only weaboo's eat chinese noodles, which they mistakenly believe are Japanese in origin.

2. Sqigur

Sqigur
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

bitchtits
    I havent had kraft din dins in so long.
    I wouldn't suggest the microwavable one, it'll nuke the flavor.

3. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

you add the flavour after and mix it in let it cool, and it becomes thick.

4. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    I like it with bacon bits or hotdogs and Worcestershire sauce...

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Kraft Dinner gives you stomach cancer.
    then again, everything does.

6. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    If I get cancer, I'll let it kill me. I would convert to Judaism and move to Israel before I would irradiate myself and get a chip on my shoulder like every other "cancer survivor". I fucking hate Komenfags and RelayForLifefags, they want to brainwash every cancer survivor into their bullshit and usually succeed because they use shame and coercion as tactics just like Mormons, Scientologists, 7th-day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses do.

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

LOL irradiation (chemotherapy) is what kills cancer patients.

Eating a diet full of wholegrains corn kernals and seeds prevents cancer from developing however.

8. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    True on both, the Komenfags/R4Lfags like to promote falsehoods about radiation/chemotherapy and talk shit about those who use alternative or preventative treatments or let themselves die. These are the people who post pics of their propaganda, bald heads, anorexic bodies and shit like that on Fuckbook.

I ought to write these clowns an ED article.

9. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

We should make a proto article in a thread, and then finalize it.

Profit, that's all they are about.
    or just plain out refuse to believe that they suffered agonizing chemotherapy when they could have had better outcomes with cancer preventatives in nature.

If i or you get cancer, and those faggots harass us, make sure to kill them all just before it becomes so bad it leaves you bed ridden.

My diet is pretty varied, and i take phony balogny cancer medicine so i guess i wont get it.
    only balls and prostate cancer. every dude gets it some day.

10. Andria Kilgore

Andria Kilgore
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Dead
    Good idea there. Agreed on the other shit. The Komenfags/R4Lfags are all over the internets and are full of annoying drama, hence the idea for an article.

11. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

You guys are fucking idiots if you really think chemo and radiation therapy don't work.

12. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

being alive gives you cancer. end of discussion.

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Well of course it will work, in the same vein that chopping of more and more of someones leg to prevent venom travelling to their heart also works.
    (But the failure rate is amazingly high it might as well be euthanasia)

14. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

And still they're our best and last line of defense.

15. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Laetrile

16. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

So your defense of alternative medicine is basically a lethal poison that, as opposed to chemo and radiation, has been proven to have no actual effect on cancer?

You know what they call alternative medicine that's been proven to work?

17. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

well this deadly poison as you call it is found in high concentrations in Almonds and Apricot seeds,
    and to a moderate degree corn kernals.

I tried Almonds raw don't like em, have eaten apricot seeds raw, they are rather bitter kind of like orange seed kernals, but here i am, still breathing.

18. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

You never ate bitter almonds, regular almonds don't have this shit in them. Apricot seeds on the other hand have a much smaller concentration of CYANIDE than bitter almonds, but you can still reach the minimum lethal dose quite easily.

Laetrile does not work and can kill you, it's a canonical example of quackery. The only people who keep trying to push this shit are convicted con-men like arm wrestling champion Jason Vale who made shitloads of money by exploiting gullible idiots like you.

Let me repeat. Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proven to work?

19. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Laetrile killed Steve McQueen.

20. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You're right i never ate bitter almonds, that cockroach spray aroma is just repulsive..
    Yeah Cyanide is in alot of foods, including flax seeds, but it's not freebase cyanide it's part of a molecule which is laetrile, it's called something else but i don't know what it's called, Laetrile is what they call the pure extract of it.

Steve Mcqueen apparently died of Laetrile but then again he had it done in mexico.
    some lab or whatever in germany has experimented with pure cyanide as a cancer cure, it does have results, but it's pure cyanide.

I guess it's just coincidence that those small village societies in the middle of nowhere whose foods have high concentrations of this chemical never ever have cancer, and in all western societies where the bulk of our diet is nutrient deprived, and heavily bulked with wheat and corn syrup and lack regular intake of laetrile in foods have higher rates of cancer.

21. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Well, the pleural mesothelioma with widespread metastasis helped too, u know...

But neither the Laetrile nor the coffee enemas improved his health a bit

22. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Lol, pics or it didn't happen

23. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

[​IMG]

Double shot, esspresso, Columbian, Latte, Mocha
    Have here?

Or made to go. medium_enema.

24. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

People in those tribal villages don't live passed 50 either.

Laetrile is a scam, there is no evidence of it working, at all.

Let me repeat this again. Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proven to work?

25. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Medical Quackery
    Because truth be told, they don't want a cure for cancer, it would undermine millions of dollars into research into a cure, that will be immediately mothballed and protected by patents to prevent anyone else from developing that particular cure whether by design or accident.

26. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Alternative medicine that's been proven to work is called medicine.
    Classic conspiracy theory bullshit. Suppressing an actual easy cure for cancer would require almost every medical professional who has ever worked in cancer research to be in on the conspiracy, medical professionals of whom many go into research themselves because of losing a loved one to cancer. From a personal viewpoint, the conspiracy theory falls apart quickly.

Not only that, but the government would also have to be in on it, because they fund a lot of research. If you look at the kind of costs that cancer treatment is incurring with the government, you'd understand that they'd prefer just having a cure as opposed to expensive treatments we have now. Just from a financial viewpoint, the conspiracy theory falls apart again.

There is no cancer conspiracy.

27. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

lol, wrong.

28. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Mind dissecting my argument or are you unable?

29. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Was thinking what the point is because you'll just dismiss it no matter what even if i broke the rules by posting links to other sources.

But okay i will.

We'll just for the sake of arguement assume that you believe there are cures for cancer in nature.
    Now, the reason that most medical professionals do not believe in these cures or preventatives or anything you want to call a treatment for cancer that is found outside of a lab, is because THEY BELIEVE IT, and they want to, in fact to get their professional diploma you will have to accept what is considered proper medicine and what is not, even if it is wrong.
    For example, if you believe Cannabis is harmless, or beneficial as a medicine, you don't get a diploma or whatever.

Somebody who has had someone close to them die from cancer is very likely not to want to believe that there was a cure all along, which they could have accessed, because it makes them feel even worse, many people like to get by on the comfort of "There was nothing more that could have been done" the possibility that there was makes them dwell on that death more often and with more pain.

when i looked up on Laetrile, there was a surprising lack of evidence for why it was lethal or any in depth scientiffic data of why.
    it was like they just never tested it, and shared the results on what went wrong, and why.
    It reminded me heavily of Anti Cannabis propaganda that when it comes to the science of why cannabis is bad, has very little science, and big giant gaps in the obvious.

Also Cannabis oil is a poweful cancer medicine,
    And you should fucking know this and know about all the Anti Cannabis propaganda and suppression of facts on it in mainstream media science and society.

30. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Cannabis is a pretty bad example because there's plenty of research being done into it and there's already several derivatives on the market, not to mention the whole medical marijuana.

A medical researcher is a scientists. Scientists are supposed to follow the scientific method. If there was any actual evidence that Laetrile actually worked, the researchers would be the first to accept it, not suppress it.