Kiwi Farms Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by uberfukken, Aug 8, 2015.

1. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Stop viewing members, u dirty btch

2. Mikemikev

Mikemikev
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Lol yeah. Should say "countdown until i piss and shit in my pants and roll around on the floor in my mom's basement"

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. LiterallyPhil

LiterallyPhil
    Expand Collapse
    Grease Stained Chipmunk

Someone claiming to be Josh is posting in /cow/ right now.

[​IMG]

4. BlueJerkop

BlueJerkop
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

[​IMG]

5. Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I wish Josh the best, but his long term planning is shit.
    Is he just going to go be an illegal alien in China or Romania? Thailand?
    Josh, research these places. Cheap and has fast internet are not great metrics compared to has a stable government and won't throw you into a labor camp for political reasons.

6. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

From what he's posted, he's going to remain in the US for now. Overseas is the Plan B option if things don't work out in the US.

And yeah, there's a lot of instability in SE Asia at the moment so that needs to be considered.

7. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I guess his interactions with Lowtax convinced him you can make a sustainable income running a forum.

Calling it early: Paywall

8. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

tbf, there are lolcows pulling in $1500-$3000 per month for doing nothing more than talking about doing something so it's not difficult to see why people view it as achievable.

KF is tiny compared to SA. You'd need a much bigger user base if you introduced a paywall and a huge influx of new users would change the culture of the forums.

The whole "pay Null to work on KF and other projects" thing isn't a terrible idea in and of itself - it's worked for Zoe, Randi, Wu and others. It's going to be harder to make it work without access to conventional crowd-funding platforms though.

9. backwards name

backwards name
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

It's back...

10. blackcats69

blackcats69
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

unfunny, pedohunter
    Home Page:
    and it's a
    500 Internal Server Error

11. Tranny Dick NoBalls

Tranny Dick NoBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Professional Wrestler - like Zoe von Fuckenberg
    Praise Allah! KiwiFarms is back!

12. Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Well, he's been banned from all of those services and they'll get him banned from any new ones he tries. Also no one would trust him having access to payment info because no one knows how secure he'd keep it.

13. blackcats69

blackcats69
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

unfunny, pedohunter
    Home Page:
    The site is back...... for another week tops. :awesome:

14. BlueJerkop

BlueJerkop
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Asking for donations is fine and dandy but what happens when they don't come through (enough) after a month? Server costs are one thing but he's looking to make this a 40hr\week gig... I just don't see it.

edit: also, so much for the whole idea of 'putting it back up under someone else who hasn't been doxed to hell' idea.

15. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

Null has rebuilt the trailers for the speds.

16. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

There are ways around that if people don't want acknowledgement of their donations.

17. LiterallyPhil

LiterallyPhil
    Expand Collapse
    Grease Stained Chipmunk

KF is back up. No doubt LIC and the others will be happy to have their normalcy back. I'll be sticking around though. Comic Sans is my jam.

• Like Like x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • List
  18. BlueJerkop

BlueJerkop
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I'm maintaining dual citizenship like a Berlin Jew circa 1933. Just in case.

19. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Vordrak's thread is exploding.

20. blackcats69

blackcats69
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

unfunny, pedohunter
    Home Page:
    I should save some of the shit on the site before it goes down again. I have a feeling with in a month tops.

21. asslikesteel69

asslikesteel69
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Please don't

• oy vey oy vey x 1
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  22. Charles A. Woodward

Charles A. Woodward
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I don't see any reason why not.

23. LiterallyPhil

LiterallyPhil
    Expand Collapse
    Grease Stained Chipmunk

[​IMG]

Kill the infidels, behead those who say Islam is a violent religion. @Likeicare , I think you're gonna be banned.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  24. Charles A. Woodward

Charles A. Woodward
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

25. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I suspect the "courtesy flush" comment refers to purging some of the data which is retained by default. If that's the case, it's a good choice on Null's part.

26. LiterallyPhil

LiterallyPhil
    Expand Collapse
    Grease Stained Chipmunk

Perhaps.

He also posted in Discord about getting rid of all the "cucks" who (basically) didn't believe in him and were talking shit.

27. ¡Catastrophe!™

¡Catastrophe!™
    Expand Collapse
    Bed sheet deity

Occupation
    Same here, might as well while it lasts (I got 436 pages to archive, oh boy)

28. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    About the NAMBLA thing, I've read conflicting accounts. Some people said they added Matt to the registry, other's that they put his picture on the front page. Whichever one it was, Matthew is very angry at the person responsible as I've seen him on multiple occasions break into rage filled rants where he wishes death on the person he deems guilty, despite it being a decade later and without anyone bringing up the topic or even knowing who or what he's talking about.
    I am not sure if we are indeed talking about multiple people, but the Onideus you see now on facebook I have seen using that moniker since as far back as the mid 90's and has left a substantial trail linking his various accounts to one another and a single person. I know some people have used that username as well (heck, people on EDF have raided other forums pretending to be Matt for shits and giggles), but his claim that there is a vast network of Onideuses as part of a brilliant scheme by dozens of trolls to avoid detection it patently false. The majority of instances where you'll find posts made by someone called Onideus they are the product of a single diaper fetishist who lives with his mom.
    In fact, the only section of that article I am actually suspicious is not really Multon himself is the one about him hacking the admin of HBGames. It's the only time I've ever seen him competently hack anything and his posts there seem like someone's interpretation of something Matt would post, and not the man himself.

Also, I don't really believe Chris Bolt hacked his website, I just believe Matthew believes that and, since there is no definitive way of knowing, there is no harm in letting everyone else believe that too. It's just more cause to laugh at him. btw, I am not saying it's out of the ralm of possibility. After all, the timeline syncs up and Bolt and his team are a bunch of kids who made a lot of money really fast and are notoriously petty and childish (especially during that time). I wouldn't be surprised if someone on his crew did it for a laugh, but no one knows either way.

Your conspiracy theory, however, makes it a lot harder for me to take what you are saying seriously. If you would like to know, the reason Matt has been made a staff member on this site repeatedly is simply because he's useful. He would spend day after day doing nothing but manually uploading countless pictures to the wiki, doing the sort of mindless busywork that seems too tedious for anyone who isn't somewhat autistic. I think even he knows he has no skill at writing, so he ruined very few articles with his attempts at humor, and whenever he starts to act up he just gets banned again. After steaming for a while he always returns with a new sock that everyone only pretends not to know is him, and when we are done using him we kick him out again. He really is a pretty useful idiot.

I really should revisit that article sometimes. A lot of these links need some context for me to know what to do with them. I know he was involved with the care bear community (probably because a few of the show's characters wear diapers), but I never followed up on that lead.
    I did get a good summary for the events at various lego communities by people who were active around that time. The gist of it is that Matt joined those sites before he really got into "trolling" to the point he started using it as an excuse every time he was laughed off a site, so he virtually begged them not to kick him out. They all got pretty sick of him again soon after, but by that time he was already trying to pass everything he does off as a part of some premeditated plan.

In the end, I think you and I simply interpret all of this differently. You see a cunning troll who intentionally causes conflict wherever he goes. I just see a mildly autistic scat fetishist with very thin skin who's genuine social incompetence invites criticism, to which he overreacts and then attempts to excuse as trolling, unable to realize due to the vary same autism that caused the problem in the first place, the (almost) no one is fooled by it.

• Tl;dr Tl;dr x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  29. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
  30. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox