Kiwi Farms Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of AEpic' started by uberfukken, Aug 8, 2015.

1. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Nobody is denying that it's illegal. So is sending terror threats which shut down schools - something which got investigated but went nowhere because whoever used the lolcow email server to send them accessed it using Tor.

This isn't a darknet market international law enforcement has been trying to shut down for years. Which US agency do you think is going to convince international agencies to apply for warrants to monitor the internet traffic of multiple people who may or may not have anything to do with this, because there's every possibility that evidence of their past activity no longer exists on their computers.

2. Whippet

Whippet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Possessed of long life and good fortune they are in line.

3. Cassius Longinus

Cassius Longinus
    Expand Collapse
    Clamato Destroyer

Punished Likeicare
    ...you really need to stop posting.

4. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Null announced the email server thing earlier on the day that KF went offline. He said at the time that they didn't get access to accounts but that people should change their passwords anyway. That was on 20 January my time.

Here's an archive of the announcement.

http://archive.is/h70Hj

5. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

And I can claim I murdered Jon-Benet Ramsey. Not even going to get investigated without some kind of evidence.

And Vordrak has consistently denied direct involvement in this stuff.

6. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Yes that was 21st in Aus

He says that they didn't get access to accounts

But what about the credit card information it is becoming increasingly apparent that he kept saved on his server

7. LiterallyPhil

LiterallyPhil
    Expand Collapse
    Grease Stained Chipmunk

That was as proven and verified just as much as the report Josh's mom was dead the day KF went offline. It's just easier to spread and believe because unlike his mom being murdered, it doesn't produce outside proof.

8. LiterallyPhil

LiterallyPhil
    Expand Collapse
    Grease Stained Chipmunk

Increasingly apparent how, exactly?

9. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    By his refusal to even say "no i did not save the credit card info on my server"

10. LiterallyPhil

LiterallyPhil
    Expand Collapse
    Grease Stained Chipmunk

No. You're extrapolating that.

AFAIK, no one except Josh and maybe one or two other people know exactly what happened. The rest is "oh internet". I believe very little that I read on chans, KF or ED without some sort of evidence.

11. Whippet

Whippet
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

 When blackness came up she discovered a fire. When whiteness came up again she started to travel. She came to a gap in a ridge and set up a stick pointing toward the fire. When she sighted along this she found the fire she had seen was by the side of a hill where there was smoke. The fire was of turquoise. “Someone is living in a house I cannot see,” she said to herself.

12. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Except why would Vordrak go along with that charade? Vordrak was positively gloating about Null's mum being fired and even posted the email from her employer saying that she was no longer employed. Her name was removed from the company's website. He laid out the entire chain of events leading up to her being fired (a chain of events which started months prior).

Archive of Vordrak's comments regarding Null's mum being fired.

http://archive.is/PFxhw

#4092 reppy, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  13. Cassius Longinus

Cassius Longinus
    Expand Collapse
    Clamato Destroyer

Punished Likeicare
    Just ignore Urnotreallyalive, he has the most crippling case of Aspergers I have ever seen in a person and as such is incapable of any form of conversation.

14. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Vordak isnt going along with anything? I dont think he cares too much about the current situation

15. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Don't let him fool you. He publicly asked for the unredacted database as a "show of good faith" when this first happened, while simultaneously maintaining that he didn't even care about KF content about him, only whether or not it was indexed by search engines.

He definitely doesn't care the autistic army crosses the line, as long as they don't implicate him in any way.

16. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I asked for it too at first, along with about 20 other people, and now i dont care. Whats your point?

17. Nanostrike

Nanostrike
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Internet
    Home Page:
    I realize it would take a while and that Vordy has little to lose, but he could've done something besides just rolling over and taking the farms down, especially since the damage was already done.

With Vordys past records of stalking and harassing (The Evanescence stuff), the documented threats online amounting to blackmail/extortion ("If you give me the database, I'll ask my 'friends' to stop", ect), and Vordrak generally wearing out peoples patience...

I'm pretty sure he could've found SOMEONE who would go after Vordy if he'd looked.

18. Cassius Longinus

Cassius Longinus
    Expand Collapse
    Clamato Destroyer

Punished Likeicare
    No he couldn't, unless you kiwifaggots are trolling someone who is mentally ill and too retarded to defend themselves you are fucking useless.

19. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

The damage had only just begun. Null's mum was only the start. Other family members were going to be next - family members who had long-standing careers at stake. You'd have to be pretty fucking sociopathic to simply dismiss that kind of collateral damage as unimportant.

Null doesn't have a whole lot of options where he doesn't come off as the bad guy to someone. If KF stays offline, people will label him a pussy who rolled over. If he hands over the database to anyone else, he'll earn the undying enmity of his userbase. If KF comes back online, his extended family will pay a price and people will distrust someone who could so easily throw their own family under a bus.

You don't have to like Null or support him in any way to see that there's not a single option available to him right now which isn't going to piss off one group or another.

20. Cassius Longinus

Cassius Longinus
    Expand Collapse
    Clamato Destroyer

Punished Likeicare
    This is 100% correct, this is what makes it so funny. Except for Null's family getting targeted for his Autism, that's fucking weak.

21. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

You're cautious, that's good. Not many people are. Even here, the majority of signups occur with legit, easily doxable email addresses.

As for IP address, not much use to anyone other than law enforcement. Although considering how litigious Vordrak is, he might file a civil suit and ask the ISP to identify his John Doe defendant(s).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  22. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Shut up [email protected]

• oy vey oy vey x 1
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  23. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  24. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    [​IMG]

Likeicare frantically changing his email address

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  25. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    DONT DOX ME

26. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    obsolete mule

Why not just hand it to someone within his userbase who can run the site.

"Hey, this site is hot, my family is being threatened, I'm doxed, time for someone else to take over. Goodbye friends, Kiwi Farms forever."

Nobody is going to hate on him for that. Deleting the site though? Haha.

27. reppy

reppy
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I don't know how easy that is to accomplish in the US. It's not easy here, though. ISPs have spent millions of dollars fighting forced disclosure. Even when they have lost and been forced to disclose, the courts have effectively rendered that information useless by limiting how it can be used.

More to the point, Vordrak doesn't really need to pursue more litigation. He can use his default small claims win against Dyn to get Google to delist stuff related to him.

Who though? You already saw the negative reaction when ED offered to host and when people thought for a moment that Dyn might take over KF. Kiwis aren't just going to trust some unknown shadowy figure at this point and cows will believe that the "new" owner is just Null or Dyn anyway.

You're right that it should be simple...and yet it really isn't any more.

#4107 reppy, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  28. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Sure thing Chris Jones

• List
  29. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    @zaiger delete his account

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • List
  30. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    @zaiger someone said that you're a child molester can you refute this claim?

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List