Kids partying to get a kid out of jail

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by worldofwhorecraft, Nov 29, 2011.

1. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    Not sure why he's in jail, but his friend is trying to get people to come to a party or donate money to his drug fund to get dude out of jail... and won't release the reason why. Nothing like pretending to have a good cause to get people to come to your party

http://www.facebook.com/events/315072598520361

2. toxicmaniac

toxicmaniac
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

They better get him out of there before he gets.....

[​IMG]

Awww to late....

3. CuntPunter

CuntPunter
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Do you know them? Should steal whatever money they make and donate it all to ED!

OR THEY WONT BE HERE AT THE END OF THE MONTH

[​IMG]

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Who the fuck takes all these pictures?

5. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    I don't know them but I got the invite from one of my 3,000 friends on facebook, so everytime someone invites me to something retarded (I get about 50-100 event invites per day) I'll post it here.

6. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    Here is something from the guy who made the event:
    "okay lets get some shit straight, if you wanna know what happened... just fucking ask. okay i know him and his step father very well i know exactly what happened fuck court records. second, if you dont wanna go, just dont go. idgaf its a party, the whole point was something where people would wanna show up just to have fun regardless of the purpose. 3rd of all i threw this whole page up in fifteen
    minutes after work.... ill update it when i get to it. if you have any problem with this page, again. dont. fucking. go. ive never seen so many little bitch mother fuckers be so angry over nothing. in order from the top... fuck you, joe, michael, kelsey. id gladly spot him the money but i dont make that much, he only needs about a grand for a bondsman and i figured throwing a party would be an easy way. again i re-iterate... jesus christ."

idgaf its a party, the whole point was something where people would wanna show up just to have fun regardless of the purpose.
    ...is it just me or did he flat out admit that he's using the fact that his friend is in jail to get people to show up to his shitty house party?

Here's something from the girl who invited me to the event:
    "So you're giving two flying fucks why?"

...and here's my pointless response, you can tell I hate solicitors... A LOT:
    Because you invited me, someone who works in retail and can hardly afford to pay rent or to eat well or gas to get to work to go to a party far away from where I live expecting me to give money I don't have to someone I don't know for some
    shitty first world problem that they probably deserve to have in the first place. Let me guess, he was using or selling drugs? Wow I wish I could afford to use or sell drugs, must be a fabulous lifestyle.

Also, throwing parties for a "good cause" always backfires. Especially when noobs do it.

Tons of people are writing on the wall saying similar shit, that they don't want to give money to a guy who probably deserves to be there in the first place. And honestly, when a raver invites you to a party to help bail their raver boyfriend's raver friend out of jail, and they refuse to state why he's in jail publicly... it's almost a guarantee that it's drug related. JUST SAYIN'