Justification of the Nuke

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by 1H4T3NUMB3R5, Nov 14, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    Sparked by a debate I had with a friend, I wanted o know what the Respectable Peacefull and Hospitable people of EDF thought about the two bombs that left Japan with an obsession with little boy ass and turning Fat Men into rape-able animu chicks.

I'm quite certain you will all have well thought out answers which are all filled with nice and politically correct words. (except The Member Formerly Known As Baya, who will probably just sputter out pro-america jargon, and Dr Rice, who will only give one sentence, pro capitalist responses with no thought what so ever)

2. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    With what I know currently (which isn't a lot), I do not like the fact that those bombs existed at all, but had they not been dropped on Japan, WWII would have lasted a fair bit longer and I don't think we would have won.

3. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    Probably would have won, but japan would have had a lot less men left

4. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    Oh, okay. They also wouldn't be suffering as much from the effects of radiation for the next few thousand years.

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The brainwashed Imperial Japanese loyalists weren't going to go without a fight unless they were utterly demoralized by something like two nuclear bombs. Millions of Japanese would have fought to the death like the Terrorist Sand Niggers. They were only going to stand down if the Japanese Emperor ordered them. The Allies needed to show the Japanese who was boss utterly otherwise we'd have another Germany on our hands, but with Japs. Part of the unconditional surrender was to change Japanese society so it would be less nationalistic for their false God Emperor.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The war was ended by Hirohito. All the Japanese were going to fight on, regardless of the nukes. They probably would've simply migrated to rural areas to avoid them and America wouldn't have another nuke ready for months.

7. Tod_Geiger

Tod_Geiger
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

actually, this is a bit fappable...

8. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    i don't see why people get so hung up on hiroshima and nagasaki when the rest of the bombing campains during ww2 killed far more in total

9. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    For the same reason the entire west coast of the USA lost its shit when it heard about Fukushima.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    Lol. You do realize Hiroshima and Nagasaki are now two thriving cities again with no long-term effect from radiation? Nuclear technology you do not understand

11. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Atomic explosions and meltdowns put radioactive material into the environment in different ways.

12. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Nothing says "shut the fuck up" like a nuclear bomb. Thankfully it's used as a deterrent and is never utilized in combat. Even the most batshit insane of dictators would never issue the command to drop a nuke on another country.

International agencies should continue monitoring nuclear activity and invest money in better ways of locating nuclear activity. The bombs that wind up in the wrong hands are terrifying.

13. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    It was shock and awe and it was not meant for the Jappos. It was for the Russians. We understood who Stalin was. FDR didn't like him. Truman downright hated him. Truman saw the next 50 years and wanted to make a point. We had nukes, the USSR didn't. Nukes were theoretical. They existed purely on paper. He needed to make the nuke a reality.

By the time the second bomb hit, the Russians had a healthy idea of who they were dealing with. The largest standing army in the world didn't mean shit if we could turn them into dust with a simple bombing run.

The Cold War would have turned nasty and been another landwar, WWIII (or merely a continuation of WWII) if we didn't make a strong showing of brute force. It seems dumb that two nukes going of in grorious Nippon was what secured the safety of West Germans and French in the face of the Soviet expansion, but life just ain't fair.

14. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

You! Sit down and be quiet!

15. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    You know he doesn't actually have any command over the military?

16. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
    :(

[​IMG]

17. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
    I know they are. I thought radiation was still a problem though? There was this documentary on National Geographic years ago and they said something about radiation causing deformities in unborn children.

18. Massgrav

Massgrav
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Pariah
    Home Page:
  19. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:
  20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    The Soviets had infected every level of American society, including its nuclear research programs. Stalin wasn't surprised.

21. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

If he had nuke technology he wouldn't have gotten the Rosenbergs zapped.

I'll never forget middle school. Everybody was like "those poor jews. They got killed by the US government." I was like "They should have been fucking tortured first. Fucking sellout kikes. They put millions of American lives in danger with their jewry." Goddamn I loved middle school.

22. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    What does that have to do with what I wrote?

23. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Regardless of what he knew about nukes, he had no idea how to make one and use it without intel provided by joo spies. America was right to humble and awe him with two big-ass explosions. It made him so desperate he relied on two kikes (whom he hated) for intel and info on the program.

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
  25. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Probably? We would have raped their asses economically they were fleas with exhausted fuel reserves and no way to procure more. Their armies were sitting ducks (and no even the super kawaii ninja samurai can't make up for that), the Russian's and the rest of the standing world was about to descend on that little Island. , we dropped the bomb to let the world know the era of global open combat was over. We should have executed the emperor for his crimes against his own people and against China, he knew what he was doing.
    Stalin did, the bomb stopped him dead in his tracks.
    Yet they didn't realize this at the time as US intelligence found out about the severity of the security breach AFTER the war and thus what the Russians secretly knew would have had no bearing on the US's actions. @Slavoj Jizzek's assessment is a valid one, yours, as usual, is not.

You're an idiot, even when you actually possess accurate information you fail miserably to even interpret it properly. You're entire assessment of the situation shows, not the forgivable sin of ignorance, but that of sheer stupidity.
    You're ignorant pathetic life as an idiotic fool is of no value, past present or future, do the world and yourself a favor and drink bleach.