Jimmy Kimmel Live isn't funny

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Media' started by n1bblir, Feb 20, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Another bitch rant, although very very late it still bugs the shit out of me. I do remember when Jimmy Kimmel was funny, when he did The Man Show. That show was pretty funny and had sexy tits and boobs all over, but ever since he went to a late night tv show, it's been about as boring as watching two flies fuck.

Seriously, what the hell happened? Did this guy suddenly say "You know what, I don't think that what I'm doing is going to make a good impression on my kids, I should become a mediocre comedian and host a late night tv show, everyone else does so nobody will notice!" Not to mention the fact that nobody ever mentions his career before hand (atleast from what I heard) or say, "What the fuck happened to you, did your wife finally pussy whip you into doing this boring shit, or did you get so much money that you thought 'What the hell? Fuck this comedian central crap!"

I've been thinking about it and I haven't really found anything related to it, all I found was cock stroking articles about how "good" his show is. I mean, it's pretty fucking sad when other hosts like Conan O'Brien or Craig Fergie are funnier than he is now. Good thing I don't bother to watch it, I just hate seeing good talent go to waste.

2. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    do you like fish sticks?

3. UncleSchomo

UncleSchomo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

fucking douche jerk nugget whore puta
    I know a much unfunnier hack: Jimmy Fallon.

At least Kimmel tried to change his stuff now that the guy is getting older. Jimmy Fallon is still a fucking moron who still can't tell a joke without looking/being retarded in his 30s.