Jews: Why do we hate them?

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by robman33, Jul 29, 2011.

1. robman33

robman33
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Devout of the Church of Euthanasia
    Recently ive been talking to some friends. They made some jew jokes, and i wondered, why exactly do we hate them? I asked them if they knew exactly, one said Southpark/Family Guy, the other one said they have no clue. So I figured Id ask here, and if all you have to say is "because theyre jews" then GTFO. I want the legit reasons.

2. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    Because the Holocaust made people sensitive about antisemetics, leading to more lulz for your buck. It's not rocket science.

3. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Because they perpetrated the tragedies against America on September 11th, 2001.

4. robman33

robman33
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Devout of the Church of Euthanasia
    Thats what I figured, jus trolling lulz, but I wasnt 100% sure

5. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    Big E

6. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    wrong thread...

7. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    My opinion on the matter is it started out in ancient times and is rather long winded, but makes sense.

Jews since around the beginning of their existence had a written language. There is a direct correlation between intelligence and literacy. Jews by the age of 13 had to be fluent in Hebrew, written and orally, and often likely another language. There is a correlation between fluency in multiple languages and intelligence. While not every Jew is created equally in intelligence, but there were more smart Jews in the population statistically than smart people in other ethnic groups and cultures. It was NOT the requirement for other ethnic groups, religions, or societies to require literacy. This impact of literacy upon the Jewish population, over generations increased the average intelligence of the Jews. While IQ is not an accurate measurement of intelligence, a few IQ points do make a big difference in levels of intelligence displayed.

So how does being smarter than everyone else make people mad at them besides the obvious answer? Well, their intelligence made them more successful in business endeavors. Jews were better businessmen than non-Jews. So as time progressed, people got jealous of the Jews and made it illegal for them to do various trades. This continued until there was really only one trade that they couldn't be denied, and that was banking and money stuff. By this time the only people really left were the Christians and Muslims who are forbidden from usury. This isn't a problem for the Jews.

So besides being on average smarter than other populations, being better businessmen, as well as having control over the financial systems it is reasonable people have built a tradition of hate. It stems from jealousy and envy. If there is any justifiable reason to hate the Jews it is they use the holocaust as a justification to have a homeland while at the same time oppressing a native population. They are repeating the cycle and are hypocrites.

A similar argument (regarding intelligence) can be made about Asians (specifically the Chinese) since to be literate in those languages you need to know at least 4,000 characters. Also a continued culture, like the Jews, helps. Unlike the other Asian ethnic groups, the Chinese celebrated meritocracy about 1500 years before anyone else in the world did. This has helped immensely increase their population's intelligence over generations.

8. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i hate all religions except satanism.

jews are played out so i dont bother mentioning them much.

9. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

According to our lord and savior Mel Gibson they are fully responsible for all the wars in the world.

10. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    Because we are jealous.

11. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Speak for yourself. I'm a proud German warrior.

12. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    their women fuck well, so i don't really care

13. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    i mean men

14. SPQR

SPQR
    Expand Collapse
    8===D

They r jews enough said.

15. faggotmaximum

faggotmaximum
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

rape
    satanists are emo faggots

16. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    Jews are ok, Zionist faggot money hording, hollywood controlling new world order kikes are what we all REALLY hate.

17. Doakes

Doakes
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

They've been the European hate bitch for centuries before the Holocaust. And even after the systematic genocide of 6 million human beings with hopes, dreams, fantasies, and thoughts, we still make jokes about them because like it or not, our prejudice still manifests itself. Are we truly prejudiced? No. But it would be a lie to say we are all completely unprejudiced. It's human nature to support ones own kind over others - the simple matter is that we are a clannish species.
    But lately, I've grown up. I stopped making jokes about Jews and the Holocaust and other terrible things. It feels like I'm one of the normal people now, the ones who just despise everyone who chuckles and says Jews did 9/11 or that the Holocaust didn't happen or other fucking inbred redneck shit like that. God, can't we all just stop pretending to be racist and act like actual human beings around each other?
    I understand you're all a troll site, but the thing is, WE'RE ALL TROLLS. Why do we keep up the troll persona around our own kind?

18. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

The holocaust did happen, but I'm sure they deserved it.

19. Lucila

Lucila
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is whore an occupation?
    Home Page:
    They make more money than us? Greedy bastards.

20. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I actually hate niggers and jews IRL. A lot.

21. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I don't hate them per se, but I don't love the nation of Israel either.

There are reasons why Judaism gets a bad rep, all of which are well known and most people can rattle them off. The old canard of "jews killed Jesus...the talmud says this...and that...holohoax" is just misdirection.

Despite some of the errors the Hebrew people have made, there is no reason to hate them or anyone who claims Judaism as his religion. The Israeli people (Banu Yisrael) as a diaspora are a unique and varied people who have assimilated into various countries and cultures. To hate the Jewish people is to hate a large variety of peoples.

22. LIL LOC ANIMOSITY

LIL LOC ANIMOSITY
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

contrary to the garbling wall of crap dr rice displayed for us all to get dumber on.. the jews have constantly used very unethical practices in gaining wealth. while dr rice would have you believe it may be in part to having a higher intelligence (bullshit) let me name one instance which might just piss some people off.
    during the napoleon wars, they devised a way to communicate with themselves quicker than other peoples. they then spread word of the outcome of the war with other jews, so they could profit immensely by knowing what others did not.

that in itself is not bad, a bit unethical, but nothing major.

they ALSO, however, told everyone else that would listen the exact opposite of what the real outcome was. not only did they gain a large sum of wealth from it, they also made a great deal of non-jews very poor.

23. Doakes

Doakes
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The nation of Israel is no better than a dictatorship over the poor Palestinians. It's quite disgusting to behold, I have to say. But understand that Israel is aggressive because the Middle East tried to destroy them from the get-go. It's not their natural aggression, it's just that way after decades of pure antagonism. This doesn't excuse the Palestinian concentration camps like the West Bank and Gaza from existing, though. Human rights are human rights.

24. Negi Springfield

Negi Springfield
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You're forgetting that under the current system the Palestinians and all the muslims of Israel have the waqf or right to their holy sites completely without restriction. That is better than even devout Jews have, who are not allowed by Rabbinatical decree to even set foot on the Temple Mount. The reason being that there is a real risk of stepping on a place where the Holy of Holies was, thus desecrating a holy space. This also has the effect of keeping the site fairly free of Jews and restricting access to Muslims exclusively.

I can say that they will destroy the Dome of the Rock and it will be done by Muslim-Jewish agreement that the new temple will allow both to worship in the same place. Following the old model of the Herodian temple, there will be a court for women, gentiles (which will include muslims and christians) as well as the main temple compound. I would not be surprised if a small mosque and churchlike temple will be found within the Gentile Court. Pure speculation of course, but it seems very likely.

25. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    Something's up here, this has just made me really like doakes. It's an odd feeling.

26. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    only the emo faggot ones.

27. LIL LOC ANIMOSITY

LIL LOC ANIMOSITY
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

THATS ALL OF THEM.

28. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I thought we were just being ironic? Are we actually meant to hate Jews?

29. interpolate

interpolate
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

They have grubby hands (small, weird, sweaty hands) and they say things like "eh comere" to american women, then grab their butts with said hands. (which only amounts to a partial butt grab)

they do this with all sorts of coins, silver, gold, you name it, in the other hand and in their mouths. (they carry it like a mother kangaroo might carry her joey) ((except in their mouths))

30. irapeasiangirls

irapeasiangirls
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I hate niggers more than anything. Even Mexicans behave better than them.