It's my birthday

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Kenneth, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Please wish me happy birthday

I'm properly depressed as I got an Iphone and all it made me realise how worthless I am.

I have noone to email, no friends to phone , no future planned except more school.

I have nothing, all ill use this Iphone for Is to play dragonvale.

Im so horribly alone

2. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You're only alone because of your personality and your looks.

Think about that for a while.

Then eat your fucking iPhone.

3. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:

4. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Im not even kidding, this isnt even a troll.Im so fucking meaningless , we all are. All I want is to know that I exist and have purpose, but I cant dellude myself with platitudes of shit .I want there to be an irational world, i used to go searching for ghosts in the grave to prove wrong the cruelty of sanity.Im 18 and I will be 19 and I will do nothing other than exist , chained to a body in which my conciousness is secondary to my own existance. I am a prisoner in the rational of reality, I exist seperate from simply being physical.I exist in a concious accumulative sense and because this sense of self is outside of the world , is not simply some intangible bundles of neurons but the result of these structure functioning.because of this I am not like my body which simply exist to exist or the trees which grow to grow.I am a biproduct of my body , my conciousness a horrible symptom of my condition.If there was a God he would not have us exist to percieve such Insignificance, hopelessness.I dont even know what I feel , and if i write it down Im going to exagerate, and even then you'll see it slightly differently, not see it as I do , sense this message as I do.THERE IS A GAP BETWEEN ME AND THE WORLD I CANT CROSS A DEEP EXISTENTIAL VOID ACCROSS WHICH I CANT PASS, MY BODY IS NOT ME I AM SOMETHING AS A WHOLE A CULMINATION, I AM LIKE AN ERA , NOT ONE EVENT BUT THE TREND BUT SO SUBJECTIVE TO PERCEPTION, I AM NOT STABLE, WE ARE NOT MEANT TO EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE THERE IS NO REASON TO IT.TO EXIST IS INSANITY

TL;DR

5. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    lol u mad?

6. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    is it mad to have realised that everyone does the following

Realise there is no point to life -> fear a meaningless existence -> to some extent delude themselves by pursuing religion an ideal a belief, common one being "my meaning of life is to become happy" --> people extract some meaning by squeezing themselves into defined roles (e.g 'good wife' 'good mother' 'good person' 'gangster')
    --> through doing this people limit themselves, they place boundaries around their lives purposefully as they fear the openess of a pointless vast universe

the the past year I have tried to delude myself with the personal ideal of "becoming more intelligent, being more widely read , trying to better understand everything, to feed my conciousness as it is my only point of certainty and my true being "

Still, however, It is pointless and I am literally crying now as I realise how futile everything I ever do will ever be and all I am doing is trying to Ignore the certainty that is coming closer everyday.

LOLOLOL Fuck death , is what someone might say.But I dont even understand life , that I exist in the first place is scarier, I cant commit suicide as that isnt ending me, that's ending my body I have never and will never exist, I am ethereal and will stop,like a breeze stops and drops all of its grains of sand.

I dont know why Im writing, I am hoping someone will say something that somehow will cross that void , or create something in the void to act as a bridge, but that again is a delusion

7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    @Kenneth Millions of years ago, against all odds, life was created and maintained on this miserable rock we call a planet. Several hundred thousand years ago a subspecies, which would eventually become Humanity, deviated from their ancestors' species and began a process that would result in them dominating this planet and enslaving or exterminating all other species. Several thousand years ago they settled the land and began the long road toward achieving transcendence by changing their environment to suit their needs. Several hundred years ago this goal of transcendence was put into overdrive.

Here you are now, complaining about your lack of ability to see. Of course you don't see, drone. It's not your purpose to see. There are over seven billion Humans on this planet. Mathematically speaking every Human is a variable in an equation so complex and infinite that no man or machine will ever be able to comprehend it let alone predict or control it. Your purpose is to live your life and improve on it. No more and no less. You'll contribute to Humanity's eventual transcendence and perpetual evolution by doing so. I ask you not to be happy but to be content with your lot in life. You certainly have no authority to complain.

• Like Like x 5
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • List
  8. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Well this thread's just a fucking big ball of birthday bliss, isn't it.

9. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    I want to believe that I am an individual. That's all I have, All I have is my collection of experiences.Tell me something I dont know, but please disprove me and reveal some meaning. I would love to be insane so I Could believe otherwise, but htat's not going to happen. I'm sure this happens to everyone periodically.

10. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Fuck you man, Im stepping up From the standard BS of this forum.Im actually talking to you like a person.
    THIS IS A REAL TALK

11. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
  12. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
  13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Only to those with unkempt egos. Destroy your ego or it'll consume you. If you truly are too sentient for your own good then dedicate yourself to something. Anything. As long as it's logical.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  14. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    The only thing you're stepping up to is Bricko's dick.

15. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page:
    I recorded this video for you

16. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Nothing is logical , I honestly dont have an ego , otherwise i'd be able to delude myself by relying on it. I just want to have a purpose.But unfortunatly I wont ever go mental and hear the voice of god...unfortunatlely.And the only thing I can think of is to expand me as a concoiusness and become more aware and intelligent as that is my only certainty.Even that is not logical as Its equally meaningless, There is no logic to do anything , even to commit suicide would be pointless. I want to feel as though I belong in this without lying to myself, something that cant be achieved.All any of us can do is live and this mini melodrama is just what i think all of us have under the surface to some extent, depending on how absorbed in their percieved self they are

17. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Good one! Now say something else funny to get a like.

18. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Protip: You're 18 shut the fuck up

19. repaint

repaint
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Spaceship
    Reminds me a bit of an episode of Black Mirror I just watched - '15 Million Merits'.

oh shit edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

20. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    If you didn't care about your ego then you wouldn't be trying to justify your existence. You want to feel as if you belong to something? I just explained that you do. Perhaps if you weren't so busy listening to the sound of your own voice you'd realise this and go about your business without a second thought.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  21. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    Go join the army

22. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    SEE AGAIN WITH THE NUMBER 18, IS THAT EVEN A FUCKING ACHIEVEMENT.WELL DONE YOU WERE BORN AND SURVIVED ANOTHER YEAR.TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, OH DEAR ANOTHER YEAR GONE.

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
    Friday

Friday

Friday

Got

23. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Kenny has a perfect penis, a great job, lots of money and friends, and will be sorely missed when he dies.

It's funny because none of it is true.

24. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

If you're so interested in death, go find it. Otherwise, time is static and shouldn't be the foundation of your view on life. Maybe you should focus on school or making money instead of dancing around the idea of killing yourself.

25. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a
    Home Page:
    wahhhhh babby's first existentialist crisis
    oh no im 18 and have no friends poor me woe is me
    Also, the iPhone is terrible and you should feel fucking bad.
    Be happy for what you have, and if you aren't satisfied, change your fucking life.
    The past two years I had zero friends, no birthday parties, and last year I didn't even get a present.
    I had a wake up call, got a job, made friends, and talked to girls.

26. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    Im sorry for acknowledging the fact that Im conscious, Mine is the only voice that I have.

"business"

"justify"

Yes i do want to feel that I have a purpose and I know that I dont, does that mean that I should simply Ignore that fundamental flaw and smooth it over with countless platitudes
    "the universe is pointless"
    I am not the universe , the universe exists in itself, I do not exist in myself I am a consequence of the ability to percieve.
    I am completely seperate from all of you and you from all of me, we are all inherently different, not simply physical. We do not belong unless we tell ourselves we do, Delude ourselves.

we feel hunger so we eat
    we feel tired so we sleep
    I wash due to routine
    I go to work because it is 'expected of me'
    I go to work because i want to be 'successful'

^ if we all choose to ignore this then we ignore what makes us, I unfortunately dont wish to live in a self created prison with walls of self-deception, feel free though The Member Formerly Known As Baya to belief whatever you want

27. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco

fuck off I've had these since i was 12 , I simply dont pretend that everythings ok

Also , again you have missed the concept of " bad faith" which i have expressed already.Who the fuck cares about money , Ipads , girls , presents. You obviously havent had the realisation yet that theses are all equally pointless

28. Kenneth

Kenneth
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Tesco
    you dont understand what Im saying, those are the delusions

29. HeliosOne

HeliosOne
    Expand Collapse
    Chibi Warrior

The Second Forum Saint
    Home Page: