It's a thological romantic comedy starring hipster Muhammed

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by madh8r, Oct 21, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I took some mushrooms recently. I came up with two stories, one of which is stupid and one of which is this.
    It's about the reincarnation of Muhammad ibn Abdullah as a bitter mid-twenties hipster.
    He's in love with Lakshmi, a hindu goddess of wealth and luck, who is beutiful and charming, but dating the AntiChrist, a total douchbag. The antichrist is a steryotypical jock with demonic powers. The Antichrist is best friends with Jesus, who is also a jock/bro/alpha. Jesus however is a friendly bro who always gives you greens and turns water into nati ice. Muhammad hates both of them, but he hangs out with Jesus.
    Mohammeds best friend is a reverant aspect of Guru bhairava, which is a type of hindu diety that departs divine information. Muhammed's friend is dating Hesmut, an eygyptian goddes of fate, who eventually leaves the guru bhairava to pursue mohammed.
    So why are aspects of various religeons manifesting themselves on earth? Becasue it might be time for the apocolypse. Visible only to the religious figures, tiny angels and demons (or whatever your faith system has you see) are recording the actions of everybody on the planet. The religious icons get a chance to give thier opinion before the apocolypse happens. Some figures, like Jesus and Buddah, are actively working to convince people to vote against the apocolypse. Other figures, like Satan and Moses are actively vying for the apocolypse. Mohammed is largely apathetic, as any hipster should be, but leans towards the destruction of the world. He is eventually convinced to save the world by Dogoda, a slavic goddess of sex and gentleness.

I believe muslims would be offended, and want to bomb me if christianwarrior didn't get to me first.

2. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    As a christian I support this.

3. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    how is the drawing coming?

4. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Cool, in half hour I will summit them.

5. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    is houl continu\to thisd the bset iaeda i coud nelegcted

6. Ronny

Ronny
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

dago
    Fuck the muslims, they're just a bunch of towels

7. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    I'm glad I logged out after that. I think the general idea is "I should continue this, it was the best idea I neglected"

8. Lyle

Lyle
    Expand Collapse
    turtle

I think Muhammed would fit better in a role in a Buck Rogers ripoff. It would fit perfectly cause his ideals are out of this world!

9. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Shut up lyle no one's that stupid you're a troll

10. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    What's your title gonna be?

I'd go with Jo Jo's Muhammad's Bizarre Adventure or Abe Lincoln Jesus Christ; Vampire Hunter.