Is it possible to be a Furry and a Troll?

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by Vyktor, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Because I've seen it. Educated furfags who lack the capacity to BE trolled, all while actually doling out sarcasm in equal measures, thus pissing everyone else off, much to my delight.

This rare breed of Furry seems to be the missing link between normal people, and faggots.
    Should we let this breed die, or help them along up the evolutionary chain until we convert them to Trollanism entirely?

Also: Bronies must be purged.

2. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
  3. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Nope. To the fire they go. This "new breed" as you call it's even more dangerous, they're completely oblivious to their own sickfuckery, they can't be trolled because they have convinced themselves in their fucked little minds that what they do/like is completely acceptable, they are beyond any kind help.

4. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

While I would jump to agree with you, when I pointed this out to one of them that Furfaggotry isn't ok in any form, I was taken aback by the unanimous response.

Instead of the usual "BAWWWWWRAGE" or "I DON'T CARE AND TO PROVE TO YOU IDGAF I'M GOING TO LOUDLY VOICE MY OPINIONS"

I got "Ok".
    And life went on.

Somehow these Furries are immune to trolling. Possibly because...they don't actually care. o_o God help us all...

5. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    That's because you weren't trolling, you told him the truth, he already knows this and he doesn't care, if he keeps his shit to himself then why bother, the most annoying quality of furries and bronnies is their attention whoring, that's why they are so easy to troll, they care YOU know who they're and what they like and that YOU accept them for this, if they don't it means they're your regular pathetic sickfuck, the internet is full of them.

6. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

When I say "pointed out" that's my TL;DR version of "LOL FURFAGS".

To sum it up.

7. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

What?

8. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Just smite them where they raise their heads, or don't. All this talk of classifying fags into different boxes and turning this shit into a science smells a lot like faggotry to me. Furries aren't SRS BSNS, just weird developmentally stunted oddballs who serve a useful function as ripe lulcows for the milking. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

9. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

GTFO. Nobody wants your facts and logic. Trolls seek to make things endlessly complicated!

10. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

11. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Notice the clever ploy of the furrytroll. It is an art, beware of this one.

12. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I c wat u did thar by editing my words. lolol.

13. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

14. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That picture somehow manages to be both horrifying and hilarious.

GG

15. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

It's funny because it's true.

16. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Oh it means something? It's not just a thread clogging shitpot?

17. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm not even going to justify that with a serious response. If it were 'thread clogging' however, I'd be doing everyone a favour. Some threads need to be starved of oxygen until they die ignominiously in their own putrid feces. This is one such thread. GTFO to DA furry lover.

18. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

OMG I'd rather cut little holes into my skin and bathe in lemon juice, before lighting myself on fire than go to that cesspit.

Anyway, I'm waiting for evidence that I am a furry lover. You assumed that I was speaking about myself, however, I do not recall having said conversation with myself. The kids name was Kiteki or something like that. Probably an E somewhere else in there.

Anyway, seeing as how Kiteki was not me, this means that your assumptions are false and void.

19. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

20. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You went and searched for a gay picture of furries?

Lolololol, and I'm the closet furry XD oh lord, thank you so much for the laugh bro. I think I'm gonna go snort some coke off Krystals tits and then fuck another wolf type furry CUZ I'M TTLY INTO DAT.

Have fun with your Gay furry pronz. SEIG HEIL.

21. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

22. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

You know, I assumed perhaps you were building up to something big and hilarious. Now I see you're just a fail troll with no finesse.

Time to go snort that coke I mentioned. Ciao fail troll.

23. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Wow, you're doing drugs, so hardcore. I can definitely see why you'd mention that, it being entirely relevant and everything. When you finally come back, I hope you don't resurrect this shit-heap thread.

24. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    I'M SO TONY MONTANA XD

25. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ok back.

Oh hey, I see that you also don't understand sarcasm. I hate drugs, though I love using them as jokes (completely relevant considering the previous post referenced me snorting coke off tits). And oh hey look at your post count, I've come to the realization that, not only are you mentally unstable and a shitposter, but you also think you're top dog around here.

Protip: This is ED. Nobody gets one up on anybody for very long around here. Enjoy your stay, shitposter!

26. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

No meng, I don't like dis. No meng, I said no womens or childrens. YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME? OK. YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME? That's ok, SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!1

And so on and so forth.

27. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    I want to fag tag you.

28. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Please do. This way I can come out of the closet with my love for Hipcrime. We have plans for gay ass children. Bet you didn't know about us, did ya. Did ya??

:gaben:

29. Semjaz

Semjaz
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Ah, okay, thanks for the tip. Glad to have gotten this info straight from the mouth of a veteran. Looking at your post-count, I see I should be bowing to your e-peen. Thx for diagnosing my mental instability thru the internet also. I guess I'm just not as cool as people who want to categorise trolls and furries into little subgroups, I just haven't been here long enough.

And I don't think I'm top dog, I am top dog. I shit where I want, I piss in your water bowl and I hump the leg of the establishment to orgasm. If you don't like it, don't run with my pack.

PROTIP: Learn what sarcasm means, because what you claim it to be, it certainly isn't.

30. Vyktor

Vyktor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I tweaked your post around a bit. See if you can spot the subtle difference, mmk?