Iraqi woman beaten in California dies; threat note left at scene.

Discussion in 'News' started by worldofwhorecraft, Mar 28, 2012.

1. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46845257/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.T3OY6mEgeSp

Faith in humanity, lost -.- The fuck is wrong with people?!

2. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Honestly I think they should be checking out the husband. Statistically most violent crimes are committed by someone close to the victim, the attack happened in her home, and who the hell leaves a note after they kill someone? I know if I were an Iraqi immigrant in America and I just killed my wife the first thing I would do leave a note that says "Go back to your own country, terrorist".

3. worldofwhorecraft

worldofwhorecraft
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Retail slave
    Home Page:
    I guess thats a good point of view to consider, but they always have the husband as a suspect in murders.

4. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    This is what happens when a group of foreign scum come into a country and don't respect the local customs. Wearing those fucking headjobs, and generally being cunts will get you bashed and worse.

Granted, beating a woman to death is probably a little over the top, but I can see where they're coming from.

Australia, like the US, was built on immigrants. The previous waves from Europe and Asia have come in and assimilated. They have not forgotten their own cultures, and have added to the melting pot without being offensive wankers (in general).

5. Andehonetwofour

Andehonetwofour
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

This is why we can't have nice things.

6. Gregor

Gregor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Huh, that IS a possibility. I mean, obviously not to imply it's unlikely that some people are just shitheads who are scared of foreigners, I'd check the note against the handwriting of her husband and and other family or community members who might have some motivation to beat her up.
    But meanwhile I'd still try and get it through the thick skulls of the local White and Delightsome (not implying Mormons) Christians that by being so violently xenophobic, they are acting in the true sprit of devotion of all Abrahamic religions, and the most prominent terrorists today happen to be Muslim because Muslims just seem to follow their religion better than Christians and Jews (I'm not entirely sure if Israel's bullshit counts. I mean, they claim to be dickheads for religious reasons, but that might just be to cover up that their being dickheads for completely secular reasons).

Edit:
    Australia, like the southern US, was built on convicts. British prisons were overcrowded with murderers, rapists and sodomites so they packed them onto filthy boats and stranded them in pestilent shitholes on different continents.

7. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    At least we weren't stupid enough to elect a nigger as our leader. Granted, we elected a fire-crotch who talks like she's from the bush, but at least she's white.

And we let our muslims rape and bash our white wimminz, because it's racist if we don't.

Some newspaper over here just got fined after running a story about a bunch of Abo teens who crashed a car they'd stolen and an hero'd. That wasn't racist, but some reader comments posted said that we'd avoided some criminals growing up, and the paper charged with inciting racism & copped a fine.

Fuck me. I'm moving to Fiji.

8. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I hear they have good water in Fiji.

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

10. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    That sounds like a great opportunity to bottle water from a tap in Denver and sell it to dumb consumers...

They've got a great dictatorship in Fiji.

11. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

12. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Oh no Iraqi murder hate crime!
    Odds are the whole family would be dead had they stayed in Iraq.

Iraqis are a bunch of cry baby bitches. This is why I prefer Afghans, they give less than a fuck, all they care about is getting high, beating bitches and digging into a lil' man ass.

13. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Actually, this seems like a fantastic way to get away with offing your wife. I'm with Zaiger.

14. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

well if it was the husband, then what was the motive? I mean, many of the muslims of middle eastern descent who I have encountered have had short tempers and superiority complexes (although that goes for people from most countries) but many of them don't. so what would his motive have been? his wife deciding she didn't have to do what he said?

15. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Hating one's wife has been the motive in an infinite amount of murders. Maybe she was leaving him, who knows could be anything.

16. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

true, I'm just saying we don't currently know enough to make that assumption

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    She kept nagging him and he couldn't exercise his god given right to give her a slap every now and then.

Alternatively, it's because he was a brutish savage with no sense of loyalty or honour. Considering the quality of immigrants that come to America or Australia, I'd say it's that.

18. Ronny

Ronny
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

dago
    [​IMG]

19. BizarrePsycho

BizarrePsycho
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
    I think the FBI already ruled out the husband.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...lexed-wary-after-slaying-of-Iraqi-born-mother

Here's another if you care:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...th-in-california-home-in-possible-hate-crime/

Says in the first article that the husband spoke at her ceremony. Besides, if the people in the incident were from Iraq, I think it would be fairly easy for someone to tell the difference between handwriting from someone who learned to write in America versus handwriting from someone who learned to write in another country. Though I guess hiding in plain view would be the best way to go in this case. I just think that leaving a note like that next to someone in your handwriting would be stupid... or maybe in was printed...

Fuck I want to see this note now.

Although in both articles do mention how they are hesitant to label this a hate crime. Must have found something else they aren't sharing.

20. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    El Cajon is a fucking SHITHOLE. It's full of wayward-ass beaners and fucking crazed mountain people. The whole TOWN should be on the suspect list.

21. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Is it like the San Berdo of San Diego, or is it worse?

22. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:

It's all surrounded by kind of a mountain ridge...like it's in a big bowl.
    It is not uncommon to see people going crazy on hard drugs, or losing their minds from mental illness on the streets. A drive across town and you will see dozens of such people. Constantly wandering up and down Broadway and Main streets. Most of the bums you encounter in El Cajon are not the harmless, down on their luck types, they are more like the hardcore, mean, drug addict types.​

As for the "regular" people in El Cajon. I would describe them as hedonistic, trailer trash. The culture in El Cajon makes me feel like a high-class gentleman. Big lifted trucks, gangsta/thug mentality and extreme machoism are the name of the game in EC. Lots of pot-bellied MMA fans wearing TAPOUT shirts, lots of women who look like tacky strippers, lots of gangsta types with sideways hats, lots of "bros" wearing black socks pulled way up and flat-bill hats. A general culture of anti-intellectualism and outlaw thuggishness.​

23. FuckCensorship

FuckCensorship
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Apparently not-so-obvious troll.
    Home Page:
    Obviously the murderer is some southern retard who's like "HURR DURR ALL MUSILMS ARE TERRORISTS".

24. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

whoa man...

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    So, basically, it's exactly like the Big MT in Old World Blues.

26. kibou

kibou
    Expand Collapse
    Oppressed Minority

I don't get these people

If I moved to some foreign shit place like Korea I would assimilate

Learn their language, act like them, adapt to their society.

I wouldn't go in, only speak English and shout FUCK YEAH AMERICA, WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOME

That just wouldn't be acceptable, but why is it that spics can come over here, never learn a word of English and shout YEAH LATINO EXPLOSION! XD and that's perfectly fine and dandy.

EDIT: oh yeah I have to relate my post to the topic, MUSLIMS ARE SMELLY

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You can't become Korean. Korean is an ethnicity, American is a nationality.

28. kibou

kibou
    Expand Collapse
    Oppressed Minority

Don't tell me how to live my life

29. BizarrePsycho

BizarrePsycho
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
    Lol. Americans have no race. What about Native Americans? People always forget about them.

30. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Ethnicity, dickweed. Natives have tribes. Said tribes are ethnicities. Immigrants usually have ethnicities. American is a nationality. Everybody who's a citizen of the United States if an American.