Internet Tough Guy Threatens Mexican Cartel

Discussion in 'News' started by Slenderman, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Slenderman

Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Being confused with trees.
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...reaten-to-expose-cartel-s-secrets-2242068.php
    This will end peacefully.

2. Slenderman

Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Wow at that failure of a thread title. Should be internet tough guy.

3. SnowKipz

SnowKipz
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Yeah, a man in an EFG mask recorded himself issuing vague threats. HOW FUCKING BIZARRE.

4. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    This is actually a pretty interesting story, even though the author has no idea what they are talking about.

Fixed

5. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

NO.

6. Dildo Baggins

Dildo Baggins
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Penis Inspector
    I hope someone gets their heads decapitated while they have a V mask on.

7. KelpBurn

KelpBurn
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Proffessional Brony
    I for one support these Internet Tough Guys. I assume that since Los Zetas have already killed his (their?) friend in one of their nightly drunken donkey-fisting orgies, they won't respond. Having said that, I'll be doubly surprised if Mexanomous keeps their word and does release this information.

8. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Annonymoose hurr

I am curious how this will turn out. This should be funny.

9. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I can imagine some libtard stinky hippie fuck is probably out there going
    "Dude this is like, ignorant and racist man, these mexicans are like, just desperate man, because the government oppresses them and stuff, and they cannot come to our country were immigrants too you know"

10. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

This might involve killing wetbacks and filthy stinky mud people. so, I love it.

11. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE MISSING!!!!
    EVERYTHING WILL BE GAINED

But first thing is first, for the good of the world and everyone in it, we must see the extermination of WhiteGuilt Anti Order Liberals, i hate them pieces of shit! Russians English Canadians and Americans Europeans and Australians of their respective countries native or not built those nations and made them great places to live.
    and in the cases of the America especially it was done with allot of things that aren't really something to be proud of, but ended up founding a country that used to be about liberty.

Now you got turdshits like Michael Moore who want everyone who is YT to have less liberties become second class citizens to illegal immigrants, and also advocates foreign devils seeping into politics.

Japan China and Korea are not stupid they do not let this bullshit go on in their countries, sure, i really don't like you Japan China and Korea, but you do set good examples on how the western world should put it's own citizens first.
    In fact i like the fact that if a boat full of Wetbacks groids spics and latino's tried to illegally pull up to shore in an Asian country to immigrate illegally, i am happy to say for alot of the smaller ones, the locals would just hold em up, take everything of value from them (assuming they even have money) then line em up and shoot em :)

12. SnowKipz

SnowKipz
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

This. We need a classic Cartel decapitation vid with 2 EFGs. Then someone could take a screenshot and shoop "I'm the head of Anonymous, guise!" on it.

13. Zaichata

Zaichata
    Expand Collapse
    Here for the "Intellectual Debates"

Lazy college senior
    LET THE DRAMA COMMENCE

14. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

Actual criminals against pre-pubistic adolescents fighting for the internet under the protection of their parents.

I'm on the edge of my seat.

15. ModSquad

ModSquad
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Professional Gamer
    Home Page:
    Here's next weeks headlines, I predict...

"Mexican Cartel beheads 16 year old internet tough guy, tells world to fuck off and let them drug this place up"

16. KelpBurn

KelpBurn
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Proffessional Brony
    I'd find it funnier if some 16-year-old fuck actually managed to release a crapload of information regarding those in-cahoots with the cartel, specifically Los Zetas. Some thug in tattoos gets his shit wrecked by a pasty-faced basement dweller in Idaho.

17. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    Both outcomes would be hilarious. I just hope this doesn't fade into obscurity with no results.

18. Ahseyo

Ahseyo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

DJ, Music Producer, Synth Programmer
    Holy crap, Can't wait to see how this ends.
    Fucking lulz right here.

19. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Fucking Zetas, I hate those faggots.

20. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    Fuck yes.

21. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Neat, but obviosly bullshit. Any anon with dox like that would have released them instantly.

22. Slenderman

Slenderman
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Thanks, man. That was a pretty epic fail I couldn't fix. I also have to agree. Although I'm pretty sure we'll see chainsaws regardless.

23. Lurkerella

Lurkerella
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Yes, YES! The moment I was waiting for.

I doubt those drug-dealer-tards know two shits about the internet because they are mostly composed of scum who never finished high school and think they are real-life tough guys.

Come on Anons, release that info now and paste it everywhere on the net. They won't release him because they normally kill hostages as soon as they lay a finger on them but keep lying in order to get money of the relatives.

24. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    You're high bro. I live in southern california and I can tell you the cartels are srs bzns. They don't know internets for shit but they have enough money to buy the internet. If they thought there was a potential threat to their buisness they would do everything in their power to prevent it, including hiring 1337 ass haxxxors

25. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

If they really have this data they better watch their backs real good, 'cuz it's not only the Zetas they're messing up with; I highly doubt the big political names that have businesses with them won't do anything to stop that information to be leaked (especially when the presidential elections are due in less than a year). People have lost their lives for less than that, so I really hope they can pull this one off.

26. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ignorants makes better messengers...

And I've heard that the cartels use to kill people who had nothing to do with the cartels just to show who's the boss. Definitely a sign of a simple and absolute world-view where the biggest hammer is always the biggest hammer because it's the biggest. (The roots being the caudillo-system of "strong men".) I really hope that Anonymous fucks the cartels up. The cartels are a worthier opponent than CoS.
    Good point. So they get their shit together after their "Pearl Harbor" and hire some hackers on steroids. But if the hackers can't strike back or even hold the line, will the cartels pop some caps in their asses and hire new hackers?

27. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

By the way, Drug runner criminal Latinos mexicans and brazilians and carribeans are all going to hell, and yet they pray to Jeeezus who they think somehow "loves" them, despite the fact they are less valuable than Human feces.
    I would not blame ChristianWarrior being filled with a seething violent rage, and a desire to see their heads come off..

I find enemies of western society disgusting to a whole new degree when they pretend to be serious about a faith and Jesus even though they have never read a bible actually know fuckall about Christianity, or the full story behind the Cross.
    and who would likely explode and chimpout if they found out that people like them are mentioned in the bible usually to be dealt with in ways such as "You must kill him and put him to death, shatter his skull and make an example of him" and such.
    basically just about everything they do in life, is something that the bible recommends a death sentence for.

28. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    They are catholics. Catholics kill the fuck out of people and it's all very justifiable

29. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No they are not, Catyolics do not tolerate people who take drugs and stick their dicks.

30. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Ever heard of the spanish inquisition? And the crusades? catholics find LOTS of reasons to kill each otehr