I'm playing Modern Warfare again.

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Baya Rae 4900, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Not the best of games but I'm trying to finish it on the hardest difficulty. It's so fucking frustrating, I swear to god. Still better than WAW, though. (Because of the lack of grenades.)

2. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    but... but..
    you have so much to live for...

3. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I stopped playing. I got up to the bit where the Marines are meant to storm the news HQ and it became impossible.

4. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

That is hard enough on normal difficulty, never tried it on hard. The Marines levels can generally be surprisingly hard at times, like when you have to protect that tank.

I guess what makes it most frustrating is that unless you keep pushing forward, you can be as good as you want, the enemy WILL overwhelm you at some point with their infinite reinforcements.

5. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I keep getting overwhelmed no matter what I do. Forget that my allies are all worthless. I stormed the enemy at one point and managed to kill five within two or three seconds before the sixth killed me. It's too damn frustrating.

6. Sqigur

Sqigur
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

bitchtits
    trickshot my vagina.

7. KelpBurn

KelpBurn
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Proffessional Brony
    Hacks are your friends.

8. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I thought Americans were supposed to be tough. The ones that game acted like complete pussies.

9. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    If you happened to find all the intel drops in your previous playthroughs, under options and cheats, you can unlock infinite ammo and grenades.

Enjoy charging headlong into the enemy, slaying bodies left to right.

10. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I don't cheat, madam.

11. Heskett

Heskett
    Expand Collapse
    Boyvinyl

Fellatio Aficionado
    That part of the game is child's play compared to other parts further in the game.

12. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    I admire your ethics. But when the computer sends LITERALLY endless spawns of enemies at you, you're even-ing the odds, sir, not cheating.

13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    It's not about fairness. I just like the challenge. I like overcoming it. If I cheat, where's the fun?

14. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I hate that game. My hands are shaky, my reflexes are old, and if there is one thing that truly brings my piss to a boil, it's 12 year olds screaming into their mics.

15. TheDude2894

TheDude2894
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

LOL N1GGER N00B JooW FGT. I SO TOTALY DID UR N1GGER J00W MUM YOU HAXXOR

16. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I've read that reliving combat in games helps with PTSD (because the brain doesn't know the difference) by numbing the person to the experience.

17. jujitsu

jujitsu
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Main Mail Mayne
    the enemy may be endless, but you really have no business constantly engaging them, because it's all about stepping on the right tiles.

what i mean is if you dont do things the way the game programmers want you to then the game won't let you get check points regardless of progress, and you'll see grenade indicators every where unless you are very lucky.

half the battle is comprehending the steps the game wants you to take. it you get it right you'll almost instantly get a check point.

18. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Yeah, I just realized how to finish. I basically storm them with flashbangs then hide like a bitch. (While leaving my comrades to take the flack.) Basically I'm a qualified US soldier now.

19. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

A real US soldier would run in there with his shirt off firing two machine guns at the same time while everyone around him died. Then he'd plant an American flag while F-22's flew over head and naked women crawled next to him on all fours. American style.

But, yea explosives are bitch slayer. The die the same way no matter the difficulty. Just stand in cover and hop grenades over the cover.

20. Dancingfatkid

Dancingfatkid
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Fascist
    Home Page:
    It was never really hard, just annoying. Patience is the name of the game. Just like multiplayer, where you sit in a corner for hours at a time.

21. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Then a real US soldier wouldn't last five minutes in CODMW.

22. jujitsu

jujitsu
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Main Mail Mayne
    that's funny, because they also don't last to long in paintball matches

23. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    stop listening to tween goth

24. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    When are they gonna learn that balls ain't bullets.

Stop sucking cock. Oh wait, you can't.

25. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    stop yiffing and listening to tween goth emo music faggot.

26. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Stop sucking cock. Oh wait, you can't.

27. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    looool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather panties
    looool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather pantieslooool The Member Formerly Known As Baya is wearing leather panties

28. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    I wanna shot some motherfuckers out there ....fuck these games are driving us nuts

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I want to shoot them, too. Shoot them all night long. Shoot them until liquids run down their thighs. Yeah.