I'm Gonna Start Giving These Dings A *NEED* To Stop

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Onideus, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    The incessant Deviantart haet page problem is really starting to get out of hand...and I've given it a lot of thought and I've come to the conclusion that it's because we generally ~ignore~ such articles. I mean, on old ED they would normally just be flushed without a second thought, but on new ED we're all about inclusion and not flushing stuff left and right without question.

And the tweenage tartlets...they've caught on to that fact and ED has been developing a nasty reputation of late as being the premiere personal army of choice for "getting back" at whoever "stoled" your overly derivative, mainstream media copy cat art.

...but no more! Cause see...just because we won't ~flush~ articles right off the bat doesn't mean that we won't EDIT THEM...and in ways that blisteringly attack every side of the spectrum, effectively making their lil f-bomb laden haet articles blow the fuck up right in their faces!

No_More.

...this is gonna be the guinea pig! And that's just the ~intro~...oh shi- that's right, I'm just gettin started on this bitch!

The really ironic thing is though, technically ED actually ~supports~ people who "steal" the "art" of others...namely because it's a favored trolling tactic that very often incites MASSIVE levels of butthurt, drama, frothing lolsuit threats, hell even death threats!

So I'm thinking on some of these it might be fun to kind of flip them too and repaint the person in a positive light as a successful troll who managed to piss off an entire sub community clique of tweeny tards.

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist
    [​IMG]

3. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Hey, this is *SERIOUS* fucking business! We're talking about *STOLEN EYES*...

[​IMG]

Do you see that? DO YOU FUCKING SEE THAT?! THAT BITCH TOTALLY STOLE THOSE FUCKING EYES FROM ME GAWD DAMMIT! THAT BITCH IS GONNA PAY!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Or check this out...
    [​IMG]

STOLEN BLAWG LAYOUTS!!1! That blaaawg layout is copywrited *ME*, she STOLE IT! I'm thinking the police might just have to get involved here because this is just blatant copy piracy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Even MOAR stolen layouts!

[​IMG]

Can you BELIEVE this bitch?! I mean she STOLE MY FUCKING LAYOUT! That bitch is going to go to JAIL for this! Her life is fucking over!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  6. meow :3

meow :3
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

meow
    Home Page:
    meow

7. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    I agree with my friend here...This thread can fuck off.

BTW, Check the new selfy...
    Lolusuckballz.
    #SWAG

8. Maysam

Maysam
    Expand Collapse
    Pilot

(_)_)::::::::::::::D~~~
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D