I'm actually serious about Nazism.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by nwanda, Jul 22, 2011.

1. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm one of the few (maybe the only) people who aren't trolling about Nazism. I am currently in a White-supremest group that's in rising power known as the WAN. It's rising and you will hear about within the decade.

It started in 7th grade after never having any friends and always being bullied. A guy--let's call him "G"-- began talking to me on the bus rides home. He was only in 8th grade, and wasn't your typical rebellious kid. He was very even tempered, nice and friendly, even humble. He didn't act like a gangster, but I could see something boiling in him.

This one day, we were talking to each other. We started to swap jokes. When it got to Racist jokes I could see him not just laughing but actually agreeing with me. G's face went serious. I had never seen this. G's lip twitched. I had never seen this. It was the first time I had ever seen my first friend be serious about anything. So, I'm not a bitch so I ask him,

"Do you really think this?"

"Yeah"

" hahahahahhah"

"I'm not kidding"

"I don't think the oppression of somebody is a good idea"

"It's needed, where would we be had we never fought every other race? If all there was was white people because we killed everyone else, the way we would look back at ourselves would be that they were just a bunch of people who wanted the best for the world. Like what Spock said,'The suffering of the many, outweighs the suffering of the few. "

"Well then how can I help?"

Over the next months I learned the ins and outs of being a Neo-Nazi. While he still wasn't a true WAN member his older brother was. I began speaking to his older brother not long after. I was then introduced to all of the members of the neo-nazi group. All of a sudden I was around people that liked me. Enjoyed my intelligence. Understood me. I was one of them. They were many of me's.

For these first months, I didn't believe what they said. I just agreed to fit in. I had never had any friends before. I was approaching 8th grade as summer grew to an end. But, then it hit me. The blacks were inferior, we couldn't breed with them. It wasn't just physical intelligence, but it was their culture. There was a study done where they took the iq's of children and adults to see how it changed over the years in the UK. What they found was that typically children of the ages 13-15 were the lowest. It was theorized that this was because of the lack of good influence by their culture.

The niggers don't have a good culture. It's not their fault, but is it the fault of someone who puts a gun to your head and asks for money because they need some quick? Look at niggers' culture. It's about ego. Pointless childish power plays. Getting rich because of the name their mom gave them. The need for the extermination of the niggers is obvious.

I liked all the people I was around. There was no-one older than 30 , and I usually only talked to them when I wanted advice and encouragement. I can't remember how many people there were but I'd estimate it at about twenty total members.

We liked to hangout at each other's houses. It was kind of funny having my parents over to my Neo-nazi friends' houses. They had no idea what I was doing. They had no notion. They saw their little son finding friends and being happy. I had good grades too. I almost made top student of the year in 8th grade.

I was now 15. It was freshman year. All of a sudden I was a high-schooler. I was cool now. People liked me. I wasn't just what was in. I was me. Most kids didn't know about my thoughts about nigger and beaners. It was just my little circle of friends that took me in before I knew social skills. Before I was cool. Before people liked me. It was like being in a secret society. I for some reason knew about this secret world that nobody else did. I had this thing that everyone wanted but couldn't get.

We weren't just telling jokes. I was being trained in hand to hand combat. Armed combat. How to improvise. Deception. Etiquette. You name it I was learning it. They learned from me too. I was teaching some of them the ins and outs of hacking into computers. I was showing them how to set up websites. I had learned so much from them. They had put so much effort into me.

And it was about time I started helping the Klan.

G asks me one day, "You ever think about getting into moonshine?"

"No, but Hell yes I'm gunnin' for it"

"I have thirty gallons of this crap to sell could you help me move it"

"Hell, yes."

Running moonshine was one of my favorite times of my life so far. The people I was selling too were almost always friendly and nice. This one guy let me shut his AK-47. This other guy offered to sell me one. I didn't have the money so I couldn't say yes. AK-47 is a great tool for nigger cleansing. I didn't ever sip any of the moonshine. Me and G would usually get drunk off of some yummy fucking vodka. I remember walking miles to go to some remote area. Probably selling moonshine to someone like "Bunker Bob". And then walking all the way back with all the money I had made.

But up to this point, I only disliked niggers. I had no hate for them.

Up until my first girlfriend was raped.

She was walking home and some beaners started approaching her. They told her some dirty half-nigger things. I knew her, and she would just ignore them and walk. I knew she would tune them out so much she wouldn't even pull her cell-phone out and call me. They continued to talk. They said the meanest things to her but she was just so even tempered. Eventually she was near the half-niggers' house--
    --God damn why didn't she pull out her cell phone.

The dirty half-niggers were put into jail before I could get to them. And you know to HELL I am going to kill them when they get out.

So that's my story of nigger hate, white-supremacy, and even love. I hope I have made a small impact on someone somewhere. Negative or positive. But at least you read this far so you could hear my story.

Peace.

• OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Only people who have been allowed to practise freedom can have the grown-up look in their eyes.
    -and-
    [​IMG]
    This is what I think of you. You are scum.

3. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Implying I haven't practiced freedom.

4. LizTaylorsGhost

LizTaylorsGhost
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Being Dead
    This sounds more like hawt gay sex to me.

5. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Eh, that quote just seemed to fit. You're still scum.

You've blamed an entire race for the behaviour of a few people. That doesn't really work. If a group of white men start killing and raping innocent non-whites, I don't blame their culture, or their parents, or their skin colour. I blame the individual. Just as I blame the people with AIDS for contracting it, or people with lung cancer for smoking, or anorexics for dealing with their problems the wrong way.

I forgot what I was talking about.

Oh, yes, nazism. You suck ass.

6. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Hey guys. My name is Javier. Look, I really shouldn't be posting about this, but I've got to get it off my chest, yeah?

Listen, a few years ago there was this white supremacist, and his girl, and he thought he was being all sneaky and shit about it, you know? Like we couldn't tell he hated us. Like, me and my homeboys, we'd see him selling shit alcohol to other whiteys, and it was like, whateva mayne. He wasn't interfering in our lives we wouldn't interfere in his.

So anyways, me, Maria, and Jesus, we're walking down our turf when some white folks, they got out of their fucking Toyota (A fucking Toyota!), and they yelled out "Hey wetbacks go back to Mexico!", which is insulting enough having a fucking gringo tell me to leave the country I was born in, but my lineage isn't even Mexican. I don't even speack Spanish. Then they fucking pulled out AK-47s and shot Maria! Said it was because she was an illegal, and they loved America or some shit! Then they lit up a meth pipe and rolled out of there! Fuck, Russian guns, Japanese car, and we're the fucking unAmerican ones.

Jesus wanted to chase after them, but I stopped him, and told him we had to carry Maria to the hospital. No one would give us a ride, not even an ambulance, because we were hispanic. By the time we had got there, Maria had bled out. Police questioned us for hours about her death, and finally detained me under suspicsions of murdering her.

Anyways; while I was in jail, Jesus and the gang; they did some fucked up shit. That bitch that followed that skin head around? They raped her. Good for them. I wish they had killed her. Send those skin heads a fucking message in blood.

Look; I'm saying whenever I find someone connected to the skin heads that killed Maria? I'm going to cut their throats open and pull their tongue out like a necktie.

7. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Would you like to live in a society with members all like yourself? Tell me this yes or no?

8. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    That makes life dull and boring. No, I would hate it. I am not sexually attracted to member of my own race, nor to myself.

9. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm talking about real life.
    Your living fantasy.
    I didn't expect you guys to think what I think, I knew you couldn't accept it.
    But, your talking about serious shit there. If I could get a hand on your dox, and I didn't care about murdering another Aryan, what would I do? I would fuck you up.

10. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Killing another human being is serious, regardless of whether they have shitty brown skin, or sick, pasty white skin.

11. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Tell me this, are you a meat eater?

12. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I am vegetarian.

13. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Good, you put your money where your mouth is. But what about all those other Life-eaters? What do you think of them? Would the world be better without them? You know it would, don't play devils advocate.

14. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Oh wait. You're serious? Let me fix my original response:
    HAHAHA! NIGGERS RAPED YOUR GIRLFRIEND! HAHAHA
    I BET SHE ENJOYED IT BECAUSE THEIR COCKS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS. I BET THAT'S WHY SHE DIDN'T CALL YOU, BECAUSE SHE WANTED IT. I BET THAT'S WHY SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU AFTER THE RAPE, BECAUSE SHE REALIZED SHE HAD NEVER ORGASMED WHEN YOU FUCKED HER. SHE WAS TOTALLY ASKING FOR THEM TO GANG BANG HER.
    HAHAHA!

15. LizTaylorsGhost

LizTaylorsGhost
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Being Dead
    I'm not saying this makes you sound like an enormous pussy but pic related.

[​IMG]

16. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

The thing is, is I know I'm living a great life and doing something productive while your siting by your computer doing nothing.

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Mutts are always going to have identity crises. If you identify yourself by your skin color then you're a mutt. Your life isn't worth much on the open market. That's why people pay more for purebred dogs/horses/whatever than for mutts. It's easy to make a mutt, it's not so easy making a purebred. But I digress. It is of my opinion that America should be divided into at least fifty different nations. I support any and all attempts at this and, failing this, the extinction of white Americans. Since, you know, white Americas are the ones who're mostly responsible for the world's problems and since non-whites in America couldn't administrate their own households without heavy subsidization. (Yes, I understand the white American leaders are mostly anti-white and pro-globalization or what have you but I can't risk it. Every men, woman and child must be slain or rendered helpless.)

18. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    I don't believe that for an instant.

19. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I wouldn't want to have them killed. It is a matter of choice, so I would encourage them to go vegetarian. However, do not try to relate this to racism, you were born a certain way, and there is nothing wrong with that.

20. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    This will never work unless you have lots of connections with powerful people. People with money, not politicians.

21. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

We can't divide ourselves. We need to have one powerful race. As I stated in my previous posts we risk devolution if we don't act now.

22. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Fucking devolution, how does that work? And I don't want to talk to a scientist. Motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed.

23. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Well congrats, now there's the killing of innocent creatures because you didn't act. Extreme times call for extreme measures. I won't stop eating meat until there's a gun to my head to be honest.

24. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Oh, well. I do value human life over animal life.

I'm not for the unnecessary murder of animals when we could feed on something else. If, though, you will never stop eating meat, then I suppose I cannot change that. I'm happy enough knowing that I have persuaded others to go vegetarian.

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    We? Please. I've seen plenty of White Supremacist forums to know that you see Whites outside your culture as expendable cannon fodder. My loyalties are to my tribe and my tribe alone. As far as I'm concerned there are only three types of people in this world: those in my tribe, those against my tribe and those who serve my tribe.

I'm the opposite. I don't see other species as a treat to my tribe so I hold their lives over human lives. I talk and think about doing things to humans which I couldn't bare to think being done to other animals. It's quite strange how my mind works but I guess it revolves around the whole "threat to those you love" thing. Fear and hatred stem from love.

26. LizTaylorsGhost

LizTaylorsGhost
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Being Dead
    The ultimate irony of the conversation going on in this thread is that the Nazi doesn't want to be a vegetarian and the vegetarian doesn't want to be a Nazi. While Hitler himself was both.

27. nwanda

nwanda
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I LOL'd.

28. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    Yeah, but Hitler did eat meat on occasion. It was only appropriate.

Still, lol.

29. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    There's a big difference between being a vegetarian, and putting a gun to someones head and shooting them, because they aren't a vegetarian.

Here's a serious question; How can you call it nigger culture, when MANY white people also participate in a similar culture? For example: Wiggers, yobs, chavs, and juggalos.
    Then how can you claim whites have a superior culture when redneck trash exist?
    The problem, my bald headed friend, is not race. The problem is socioeconomic issues coupled with a sense of entitlement, and a failing school system. I guarantee you that if you took a "nigger", then went back in time, stole him from his parents as a child, and let a respectable family raise the child as their own, I guarantee you he would not be a nigger. He would most likely be an upstanding member of society.

The way to rectify this is not to exterminate the other races. Inbreeding has never solved anything. No, the only way to fix this is to develop firm breeding regulations. There should be some sort of heavy tax on families that have children. If they cannot afford the tax, then their child should be raised by the state. This would mean that only the responsible would have children, and those that are not would lose their children to someone that could raise the child properly. Then we would exterminate the jews.

Racism is never the answer.

30. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Thank you for sharing your profound wisdom with me, Seku. Because I didn't know that before you told me. I thought I could change the world by wearing a sign and shouting at people in the street but now you've really opened my eyes to the truth.