I'm about to be expelled from uni....Diaper Dumpster

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by dropdatwat, Mar 22, 2019.

A very friendly community
  1. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Every Bodies Sock Account
    I have to disagree. I believe pedophila and autism are kind of comparable insofar as while many individuals display autism-like symptoms those symptoms are not systematically resulted from a difference in the brain which an individual must have to qualify as biologically, not socially, autistic.

In the same vein I think pedophile, although only loli (disregard that not just 2d girls) in this case (as it's pertinent to culture), is a form of eroticism/fetish which is a bit like societal autism. I don't think it's possible for an America or European to understand, but I've become more aware of just how much growing up in an American-Christian household has influenced my perception. Because of how I've been raised I will always make connections that other cultures won't, and to them at least, my hysterics are largely unwarranted.

Still; a world without pedophile and autism alike would be rather nice, but it's not like people can choose to be either, just they can't choose to be homosexual or whatnot. But then again I'm not hyper-defensive of people calling me pedo, so I can actually have these opinions... which might have something to do with a lack of guilt in the back of my mind... that certain (you) people have... or would you like to explain how wrong I am instead? lol

#3901 RespectfulTubeSnek, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • wut wut x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  2. Lazarus+

Lazarus+
    Expand Collapse
    Verbal Laudanum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6_H-PSml0
    Home Page:
    this shit is performance art

only pathetic, and meta

3. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Oh I'm definitely not as fast as I used to be. If this is you in your "prime" though... mmm... color me unimpressed.

I mean you're only taking on ONE person... that's not impressive. Impressive is the time I shelled out upwards of fifty thousand posts in under a month when I took on the ENTIRE group of PoE... and consequently obliterated it.

It's not without its physical toll though... osteoarthritis, de quervain's tenosynovitis, stenosing tenosynovitis, etc, etc...

...also keep in mind I'm watching TV and doing other things. You def don't have my undivided attention presently.

• Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  4. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I... uh, wasn't trying to be fast or anything. I also wouldn't take pride in something like typing a lot of nonsense into the ether... just kind of funny how you complain about my post speed while simultaneously stroking your E-peen... This is pretty much just a normal conversation IDK why you gotta turn everything into a competition.

• List
  5. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

I think there's an inherent difference between those who want to make lewds of the 800 year old fox loli and the kinds of pedophiles who want to distribute/share pictures of real children.

But the problem is that one feeds of the other.

It's like the furry community. Outright certainly that community was autism in nature and less about outright sexual deviancy... but the problem is that the autistics and their "best intentions" are very easily used to facilitate, well...

• List
  6. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I'm glad, no one deserve your undivided attention Mattikins bcuz ur too important... for anyone... even girls... explains a lot actually.

• List
  7. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

I like competition. I'm hypomanic, remember?

• Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  8. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

If I had that mentality I wouldn't have wasted so many countless hours of my youth listening to Reaper yammer on about math and her Zodiac killer obsession.

...unless you're talking about Emmy, but I'm sure she moved on to better people. Emmy was way too good for me.

• List
  9. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I'm well aware of this point and I agree... that's why I wouldn't want to change the law, there needs to be precautions... but I still look for people to empathize with, like Digibro. He has a fascinating story that explains why despite being essentially an "age-regressing-wish-he-was-tranny" asshole on youtube, he's actually the victim of circumstance and the flaws in the human psyche.

When laid out tactfully enough it's something empathizable with, and I enjoy situations like that which fall out of the norm... I feel like there's so much enigma for media to explore... but that really gets to the core of what art is... not Hollywood junk, but stories about real people, something that only a person who really lived through some weird shit would know about. :D

• List
  10. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

No I have dementia.

• wut wut x 1
    • List
  11. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Actually... no. It sounds to me like you've been in a long string of VERY unhealthy relationships if you actually believe that to be true.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  12. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

...and suddenly I know exactly who you are.

You're on a fuckin roller coaster tho, dude... srsly, you went from furry to adult baby to tranny to inflationist to feeder fetishist... I mean... you are all the fuck over the place man! I won't say your name here, to be nice, but your typing style is absolutely unmistakable (pretty sure everyone can guess who you are tho).

• List
  13. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

No... but I've watched a bunch of people have them for me, so I never had to. Matt if you aren't aware 99% of people on earth are full of shit right up to their ears. The lucky 1% of rich white people that can afford to live a happy life without sorry or risk of being damaged are the except, I don't consider them the standard.

And the "date for 6 months before sex" era is pretty much dead... most people do the nasty while inebriated anyway, or they are effectively inebriated due to incompetence anyway. They aren't considering consequences in the slightest... so yeah... I'd argue mostly it's opportunistic.

But for comparison what does a non-opportunistic pedophile look like? Can't exist, because a child can't consent "to an adult standard" correct? Then my point stands. Unless you'd like to argue people are to blame for their own idiocy... but I'm not implying they aren't. More along the lines of "victims of circumstance, or; themselves."

• List
  14. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Voldemort?

• List
  15. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Dude, you are so fuckin full of shit! I had the rather unfortunate privilege of looking through your sordid Twitter accounts before you set them all to private so I know EXACTLY the kind of relationships you've been in and ~are~ in presently and they are only getting WORSE!

• List
  16. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

No but seriously Matt, you're right. I'm you. I've been a sock this entire time :)
    Haha, @dropdatwat @Baka you where right the whole time ahah... see I can take on any writing style I want and fly right under the radar. That's the fun part, you idiots actually had it figured out for a bit there.

Really Matt? either stop being dumb or ima just be your sock again.

• List
  17. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

ROFL
    Not this again lmao, first @dropdatwat then @Baka then @MaynarNawtwhamen ... clearly I'm not just one sock... I'm everybodies sock account. I might as well just give out my damn password at this point.

• List
  18. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

You really want me to say it?

DtbUig_WsAIX3Or. large.

• List
  19. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

LOl who dafuq is that? I might as well just send a pic and post it... at this point omfg can't believe you baboons always think it's a sock. brb

• List
  20. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Dude, your whole gawd damn EXISTENCE has become a sock account...

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Crinklemon

And I know it's you because you've done this before when you've randomly followed me around and tried to argue with me, at length, about stupid shit just like this. Same positions, same arguments, same perceptions, same mannerisms. If you compare the crazy rage screed you plastered all over my YouTube account with the stuff you've been posting here... yeah... it's absolutely unmistakable who you are... Ryan Palone...

1500x500 (3).

• Quality Shoop x 1
    • Disgusting x 1
    • Dumb Question x 1
    • Autism x 1
    • Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  21. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Boy it suddenly got REAAAAL quiet, didn't it?

But, hey, prove me wrong. Post a picture of yourself holding a little sign that says, "not Ryan's moobs" and I'll believe it's not you. You can even blur out your face if you want.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  22. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

hold up there bighead.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  23. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

IDK not really my body type...

• List
  24. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen for future reference dude, you don't need to ask if those pictures of you... *ahem* *ahem* I mean Ryan Palone are pictures of me, of course they are! I'm your sock account. That was easy now wasn't it.

• List
  25. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Alright, I'm convinced. I don't really care who you are as long as you aren't that gelatinous tub of invisible dignity who feels oddly compelled to follow me all over and argue with me about his deranged sexual interests.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • List
  26. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

lol shoeonhead ahahahha hah hah ah h classic right there mate.

• List
  27. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Dude... lay off the energy drinks... you'll sound more coherent and you won't wind up with a pacemaker by age 32...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/mom-pacemaker-drank-6-energy-drinks-day

• List
  28. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen on that note I've had work to do today and job later so I probably won't post until like 5 pm tomorrow, just keep the lulz going for me while I'm gone alright mate?
    I really wouldn't have posted anything at all if not for this being such a colorful experience. Hopefully tomorrow there'll be some new drama.

• List
  29. Nox Noctis

Nox Noctis
    Expand Collapse
    Echi 'till I die. All these lolis call me Senpai.

Sugoi Booty Call
    • I Agree I Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  30. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

I won't be posting much today, I've heard a rumor that Shopko has shirts on sale for like $2 or some such craziness so I gotta go check that shit out. They go out of business completely this month, so apparently everything is priced to go. Most of the good stuff (electronics) are already gone, but there might be some other good stuff left.

Apparently our K-Mart is also going tits up on July 7th, so I should probably check out their stuff too.

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List