I'm about to be expelled from uni....Diaper Dumpster

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by dropdatwat, Mar 22, 2019.

A very friendly community
  1. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Every Bodies Sock Account
    AHAH HAH AHH AH HAHHAH AHA HAH HAH AHA HAH H hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMFGWTFBQQ FUFKC UFKCU KCU AHHAHA HAHAH HA HA H GOD I WONDER WHY

2. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Well feel free to tell me then what exactly you are, I'd genuinely like to know what your stance is on say; pedophile. I think it's interesting too... That so many people call hebephilia pedophilia that is... thereby destroying any reason to argue in the first place.

3. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen Judging from your blog it seems you hold trolling and flaming very highly and give great tactical thought to the process. You re-affirmed this view in this very thread when you said you'd sometimes make entire graphs in order to "mirror attack" individuals.

Now I'm just curious to what esteem you hold trolling and flaming over things you'd derive greater satisfaction from, like the things you pretend to be really good at e.i. programming, writing, tinkering. You're current activities of smoking pot, pissing time away in the garden and playing video games all reek of "I don't want to be here anymore irl".

They are satisfying activities in and of themselves that have no end goal. Onikins what I need is for you to just come off clean about all this and be an honest fellow. Any person who puts such strategic thought into mere conversation with fellow morons on the internet has a serious problem. The only people allowed to behave like that are politicians, and everyone hates them.

4. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

• wut wut x 1
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

you can tell someone is a faggot by whether or not they know how to use multi-quote

• Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  6. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I don't need to know anything about you to know you're a faggot. ... ~*die*~

• List
  7. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen this is a quote from your blog

Considering "Physical age does not denote intelligence nor experience", and vice versa, that a young child may have adult intelligence and thereby be considered as an adult, thusly what is your position in Dance in the Vampire Bund personally?

This is a very serious question.

To blog post, third paragraph: http://onideus.blogspot.com/2009/02/children-online.html

8. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen Only asking about DitVB because you appear to be a bit of a weaboo from your old blog, and bit of a *child at heart* from everywhere else.

9. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Wow... you really have no idea what you're babbling on about.

First off, what do you mean "current version"... you mean the "current version" of Chrome for Android?

And what do you mean "afterthought"... how fuckin stupid are you?

http://gs.statcounter.com/browser-version-market-share

Hurr durr!

Yeah, let's code for just the current version of a browser, what a brilliant idea! That totally won't fuck over like 80% of your site's users!

Afterthought... tha'fuck.... *shakes head*

Also your question is inherently flawed. For example are you referring to setting the width/height ~directly~ as in a ~static~ value? And, for what purpose? I mean if the value is static why wouldn't you simply make the image the size you want it? Or do you mean any element? Actually that would make it even more complicated because of video sizing. Or do you mean variably in relation to another element/function? Like responsive width/height.

Ultimately my answer to your question is exactly the same as it was roughly 15 years ago...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.design.graphics/2atSJdsGgzY/wnKmOI4XtKQJ

(took awhile to dig this up)

Oh, wait, the URL is slightly different now. It's no longer...

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp

Now it's...

https://www.w3schools.com/css/

Specifically for your question...

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_dim_width.asp

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_dim_height.asp

Unless you meant...

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_resize.asp

...but keep in mind that won't work in IE.

...and now I'm having second thoughts about posting that original link... mmm... well, it's okay I guess. It's not like my stuff from ADG is a big secret.

• Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  10. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

I bet your sites look great on mobile

• Like Like x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  11. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Version support isn't fun, it's boring and tedious and I couldn't care less about it. That's the responsibility of a very sad wage-slave.

And secondly when did I ever say static value lol.

Ok here's a clearer question; "What keywords or grid-system would I use to BEST maintain the proportions of block style elements in my web-page regardless of zoom and tab resizing."

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  12. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

ROFL!

Funny thing is I know Matt can't get the right answer because the new system that's totally in right now and hella revolutionary by css standards isn't the easiest thing to find. It would require some actual knowledge. Now I'm not a web design professional but still... it was my jam when I was still in school.

13. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

• wut wut x 1
    • List
  14. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

W.R.O.N.G.

15. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Hey Faggots,
    My name is Matthew, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, Tweenagers who spend every second of their day looking at edgy ass posts. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any garden flowers? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on FurAffinity.
    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best post. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the programming, and starter on my literary group. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging intelligent pseudo-AI (She just downloaded me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
    Pic Related: 404

16. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Deadass late for bedtime, EDF tuck me in and tell me a bed-time story.

17. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Again, you're all over the place.

I mean, which is it, AB? or DL? Those are two entirely separate things.

Although, originally, when I was 15/16 I think I referred to myself as a TB.

Then later an AB. Then later a "little" and... presently.... mmm... I don't really know actually. My "little" offshoot group/label sort of got co-opted by the DDLG community and they fucked it all up.

In any event I wasn't ever really one of them, just as I'm not one of you. I've always been an "outsider"... in any group, in any interest, in any community... just like Brian said...

Outsider.

...there's another message somewhere (the previous one to that) where he goes off, at length, about how I'll never be one the "cool kids" so to speak.

There are similar, albeit harsher, renditions from the AB/DL community...

8Chan_Response_To_Me.

...so I don't know what to tell you dude. I mean it's like you want to label me with shit, or you want to try and pigeon hole me somewhere and... that just doesn't work.

It's not a matter of contradiction, it's simply a matter of the world, in every facet, being a square hole... and me... I'm a round peg... I just don't ~fit~ with any of you. To be honest I'm not even sure we're the same species sometimes. The way you think and the way I think are not directly compatible. You have this sort of linear, single point sagacity, where you cling to polarity in a state of mental insecurity. You're basically... your rocks. That's how I see you... as rocks.

Me, I'm like... I'm like the wind... I just sort of blow about reality, wherever I please, however I please, my perceptions and pursuits are variable and fluid, changing like the seasons. I have an interest in everything and everyone, which is why you can find me in just about every group imaginable. From drum corps to motorcycles to you name it... I have posts EVERYWHERE!

...and again, the fact that you fixate on such a SMALL section of my online history says WAY more about you than it does me. Personally I have no more interest in the AB/DL community than I do the spriting community, your community or any other community...

https://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/...-happened-to-backwaters-website-sprite-maker/

https://www.spriters-resource.com/submitter/Argle-Bargle/

https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/15562/head-tracker-emulator-plugins

It's all pretty fuckin random!

Multiple incarnations and variations as well within specific communities...

https://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=125358

https://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=18702

https://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=77555

...you have such a very ~small~ perception of my online presence, child.

I am EVERYWHERE! I mean you morons haven't even uncovered the dozens of different "John Smith" twitter accounts I've had, or the dozens of Disqus profiles, each with thousands upon THOUSANDS of posts plastered across every interest you can think of!

Attached Files:

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  18. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Every twitter account you make has 5000+ tweets and zero followers lol

• Like Like x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

When that was originally posted mobile sites weren't really a "thing".

There's some postings in A26 though I made I think a year or two after that where I was doing mobile sized site experiments. When I was messing around with that "Mindows" (mini-Windows) concept I had...

Mindows.

...for some reason though Google has apparently banned/destroyed everything in their archives from A26. Like... what the fuck...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.2600/MyPsxEx4Lcs/4fC5IXorWNwJ

I can't link to any of my old tutorials now. ಠ_ಠ

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  20. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

It's supposed to be that way. The point is to try and see how big of an impact you can make using a generic name and no followers...

Personal - Twitter - Impressions - 33,705. Impressions - 32,438.

I think my max record is something like 172k impressions within a 24 hour period.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  21. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

I haven't ignored anything, the dude is like a fuckin meth addict, he's churning out shit faster than I can reply. Although I suppose I could reply faster if I stopped watching this movie (Absence of Malice).

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  22. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    So you reply to some verified and people scroll past it and dont follow or interact with you

Lol

Thats not an impact

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  23. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    5000 tweets with zero followers and no engagements literally means that nobody cares about what you have to say

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  24. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

It doesn't really work that way. The trick is you have to get the big fish snared into taking anon bait and doing a retweet...

Renfamous_Retweet.

You get extra points if you can get them banned for it...

Yes, that's right, I reverse engineered their algorithms to the point where I can even get you banned for "misgendering" yourself! :D

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  25. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Lmao youre a fucking nobody and you think getting another nobody to reply to you is an achievement

:D

Keep talking to yourself on twitter though you're making a HUGE IMPACT lol

• List
  26. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Of course I'm a nobody... that's the point, Stupid...

Wraith.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • List
  27. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend

Matt was going to buy 20,000 followers but he got a lawn chair instead.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  28. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Actually that's about how many followers I had on my original FaceBook account... before I made like Metokur and trashed the entire thing.

I like having a SMALL following, you know like a few hundred people at best... at most, mmm... I guess around a thousand is okay. No more than that tho. Any more than that and you start to burn your indie cred.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  29. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  30. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Bae's Best Friend