I'm about to be expelled from uni....Diaper Dumpster

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by dropdatwat, Mar 22, 2019.

A very friendly community
  1. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

The problem kiddo is that you're emulating... poorly. There is a difference between typing a lot and saying nothing and typing a lot to cover a lot. My posts routinely fall into the later category.

You on the other hand are attempting to mimic a preconceived notion with the mistaken belief that you're somehow making a point, but due to the fact that your posts read like a cheap, Chinese knock-off... mmmm, yeah, best check yerself there, Edith.

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 2
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  2. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Every Bodies Sock Account

3. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

How sweet. Thanks Matt, I can see you've really grown as a person.

• Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • List
  4. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen Emulating??? fascinating idea, but I'm afraid if it was you I'd try to be emulating I'd have about fifty contradictions already in a post that size... so I'm not really sure who you believe I'm emulating and I don't know who Edith is? But the name means war or something so maybe you where trying to be like "E tu Brute?" idk lol

5. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

It's a chrono-cultural reference point. You can forcibly extract information about a person by using selective cultural references, largely as a means of gauging age.

Archie Bunker - Best Check Yerself There, Edith - 01.

I'm curious, what particular "contradictions" are you referring to?

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  6. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Well 45 minutes before I go to sleep so basically Ima just rampage on this board say whatever idk most of you guys write the most fascinating things.

@MaynarNawtwhamen Buddy there's plenty of substance to respond to, pick and choose any one out of a thousands of the things you've contradicted yourself on over the years. Or the fact that you have literally nothing of substance to show to the world. How about the fact that you're a drain of society that I pay for with my taxes??? How about the fact that no matter how hard you try, you'll never once be capable of changing any of the things I just wrote above because you've 39 years old and it's a routine stronger than crack cocaine that you; a weak willed human being, will never worm your way out of.

You parade around like you're flawless and genuinely believe it to. Yeah I'm real sorry for trying to criticize you Mattikins, because I can see how much it hurts, stings like a burning needle, how you swerve right around anything critical of you.

7. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Name an identity;
    Pedo
    Baby Daiper
    Any one of your chronicled fetishes
    Any one of your unsubstantiated achievements

That you have not advocated for and shown interest in, and then later backed out on.
    Or in the case of programming, never substantiated.

8. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Translation: You can provide zero references to your claim.

See, that wasn't hard, now was it? Conscious dullness has little right to be prolix.

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  9. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Yeah sorry I'm young blood I wouldn't get it.

• List
  10. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Ok perfect, so then you really don't have an ego and your writing is flawless.

I'm sure you'll be remember for being so ahead of your times Matt. So unlike everyone else, a real life ubermensch.

• List
  11. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen And you're programming language of choice and web design skills aren't out of date right? Because you sure must put a lot of effort... a lot of time into keeping up to speed with emergent technology... So why admit that you're out of the era when you can just pretend Flash is still relevant.

Come on Matt you can take credit for past achievements, you don't need to pretend that TO THIS DAY you are the G-Man of programming. You tell us what you do with your time, and it's clearly not spent keeping up to speed. I took web design and it's a genuine chore maintaining current knowledge. I'm 99% you don't have the dedication to be doing that when you're activities including watching whatever tv shows you please and gardening.

• List
  12. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

...but those aren't contradictions. Nor are they specific examples. With the pedo nonsense for example only FIVE specific points of reference have ever been provided as a means of making that accusation... two of which were made when I was underage myself, at 15 I believe and were simply naive assumptions. My 15 year old self believed that, given that I was then presently attracted to 15 year olds, I would thusly ALWAYS be attracted to 15 year olds. My current perception is not a "contradiction" but rather a difference in aged experience.

Two of the other points of reference have been clearly proven to be outright forgeries (from the post headers).

And the last point of reference was me directly quoting material out of a popular child psychology book... so none of those other three points of reference were even ~from~ me.

...maybe it's not so much that I contradict myself so much as you have some kind of learning disability. Some form of reading comprehension issue?

• Autism Autism x 2
    • List
  13. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen Additionally Matt, you write pseudo-intellectual furry fanfiction. Not the psychologically enthralling master piece of the next era. It's clear you don't currently write it either. It's something you once did e.i. programming that you no longer do, but boast about on forums like you're Stevens King or Steve Jobs.
    Absolutely bonkers ideas I don't even know how you've been passing nearly the exact same writing sample and showing off templates from the early 2k's.

• List
  14. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

"My are" programming language of choice doesn't exist. I can program in anything and there are hundreds of examples easily proving that. I haven't even programmed anything in Flash in... years. Did you mean Adobe AIR maybe?

And, no, it really isn't a chore maintaining current knowledge. I mean we're talking about simple markup and scripting languages for the most part and many of them are nearly idiot proof... I mean you really have to be ~trying~ to screw them up.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • List
  15. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Sure Mate.
    It's all fake news... every single line and word... right Matt? All you ever did was write totally funny articles and people just randomly decided to conflate your "trolling" as your legitimate interests. Seems pretty believable. But perhaps what you fail to realize Matt... is that even if every single word on the wiki is fabrication... even if your Kiwifarm's thread is pure trolling, and ever other forum you've been on. That still leaves your ENTIRE PERSONA, which is weird and creepy. And there's a inkling in the back of my mind... that the persona and the events go together because a few of them... are entirely accurate depictions of your behavior.

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • List
  16. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Perfect I expect a soft-body physics engine in C++ and OpenGl in the next half hour.
    Or maybe that's just not your specialty...
    fine...
    fine.
    fine!
    Then maybe just a professional looking webpage.
    A simple drop down navigation bar, light-box and resizing with a mobile style and some java-script integration with server php.

So long as it doesn't look like it was made before 1999 I'll be satisfied.

• Like Like x 2
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  17. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

...okay now I really have no idea what you're talking about. What "furry fanfiction"? I think maybe he's just using copypasta garbage for replies now.

• List
  18. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Does your character not turn into some kind of cat in like the second paragraph? I might as well just dig it up if you really want to get roasted this badly.

• List
  19. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

...what in the fuck are you talking about? You're just randomly linking to shit in my ED article and providing zero context.

It's like I told you that God doesn't exist and you just slapped a fuckin bible on the table and exclaimed, "HA! PROVED YOU WRONG!"

...no, Stupid... ya really didn't. You're just randomly throwing shit at a wall and desperately hoping that something sticks.

• List
  20. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

In other words it's all a fabrication? Alright. Noted.

• List
  21. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Or maybe you'd rather go down the list for every heading? Ok, heading 1.
    So let's see... you like Legos... have interacted with the ABDL community for years...
    and at this point lets just click on the lovely article... maybe visit some forum archives... Lego stuff has links abdl doesn't, just there are plenty of hilarious quotes from you on the topic so It's pretty obviously not fabricated.

• List
  22. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen BTW Matt I've been wondering what the gold standard css method is for resizing elements these days... would you happen to know the tag... I mean it's a simple enough question you should probably just know the answer since you like to keep current in the web design circles right?

• List
  23. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

That's a random sampling, not "the second paragraph", and it's just ONE character and it's a FLAW, not a feature. Her turning into something cat like is a fuckup, it happens when she loses control of her power. The whole point of her character growth in the story is to try and NOT be furry... kinda contradicts ~your~ ASSumed presumption... likely because either YOU are furry or because YOU have some specific estranged beef with furries. In other words you're seeing what you WANT to see or what you NEED to see.

Hashtag MyArtIsNotYourFetishGoFuckYourself

• List
  24. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

For what browser and what version?

• List
  25. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

@MaynarNawtwhamen Yeah piffle was your DA wasn't it? I mean you bring up diapers so often to this day it hardly come's as a surprise but...

• List
  26. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

...wasn't that account from like... a decade ago. Or even longer than that.

• List
  27. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Google Chrome, current version. Implying any other version is anything but an afterthought Matt? Although width and height is pretty consistent across all browsers... so I doubt it's even relevant. Especially considering the fact that all non-google browsers use Chrome for benchmarking anyway.

• List
  28. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Why did you ignore this post @MaynarNawtwhamen

• Shots Fired Shots Fired x 2
    • Bait Bait x 1
    • List
  29. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

There are some things that are outright fabrications and there are many other things that are blatantly taken out of context.

• List
  30. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Oh wow so your where only like 28 years old when you where into diapers right? I mean hey I mean to each there own but haven't you persisted in saying you weren't abdl for like... over a decade?

• List