I'm about to be expelled from uni....Diaper Dumpster

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by dropdatwat, Mar 22, 2019.

A very friendly community
  1. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

i highly regurgitate with you on this matter at hand. you should think this out more. you might make some enemas online

2. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Old and busted...

[​IMG]

New hotness...

[​IMG]

• Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 2
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  3. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

Nobody needs your amateurish-at-best content

• I Agree I Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  4. Lazarus+

Lazarus+
    Expand Collapse
    Verbal Laudanum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6_H-PSml0
    Home Page:
    hence why he postures as though grand concessions are required.

stringing him along for his delusions is one thing

shame about the sexual crimes and all though

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I totally get you as a woman and your beliefs. Its like I have none you my whole life...maybe we were connected in another life?? I feel so like that

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  6. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Then why keep asking me?

Look, it's not hard... there's something you want... there's something I want... you give me what I want, you get what you want. It's not complicated if you man the fuck up and check all your emotional baggage at the door... but then, I'm not really talking about you... burnout. The last time you were of any relevance was... oh, right... never.

• Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  7. Phelan

Phelan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

FUCK OFF!.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  8. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

I'm the God of your demons, you can't get rid of me without killing a part of yourself in the process.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  9. Nox Noctis

Nox Noctis
    Expand Collapse
    Echi 'till I die. All these lolis call me Senpai.

Sugoi Booty Call
    This is some cringy shit I would have typed when I was 13.

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Just a little FYI, as you're obviously not all that familiar with me, I often like to speak/type in metaphor. It's not meant in a directly ~literal~ sense, I'm just using a form of literary artistry. Similar to the Latin American style of writing where they mix in "magical realism"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_realism

Try ~not~ to take me too seriously... if you can.

Mr. Metokur - DxBfBhMW0AEtVTW.

• Autism Autism x 3
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  11. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Whats going on here kids

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • List
  12. Lazarus+

Lazarus+
    Expand Collapse
    Verbal Laudanum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6_H-PSml0
    Home Page:
    he's been like this for like 20 years, too

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    No the "original ED" was a blog Sherrod created called LJDrama that she then turned into a wiki

Also Sherrod is a white hat hacker making $200k+ a year working in Infosec while your income consists of welfare payments. Who cares about her web designs skills lol

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Lavrentiy Beria (Jr)

Lavrentiy Beria (Jr)
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The posting of feces
    Home Page:
    this is correct. she started it as a LiveJournal, to complain about LiveJournal idiots. Which is extremely lulzy.

Have something REALLY embarrassing. What her blog looked like in 2003.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20040101183032/http://www.livejournal.com/users/amelia_g/
    and the first wiki front page from December 2004
    https://web.archive.org/web/20041213061531/http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Main_Page

They were all kicked out of Wikipedia. Later, dozens of Wikipedia sysops showed up. To shit on each other.

I've got a long history article about ED if you want to see it.

15. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    I'd love to read it, Eric, im also happy you have decided to be open about who you are

• Like Like x 1
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  16. Lavrentiy Beria (Jr)

Lavrentiy Beria (Jr)
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The posting of feces
    Home Page:
    PS Daniel Brandt sends his "best regards" lol

• Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 1
    • List
  17. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Well that's nice of him

18. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

No, Sherrod is a whore, plain and simple. I knew Sherrod way before her little Live Journal bullshit, all the way back when she stumbled into Usenet and tried to "make friends"... probably the earliest example of a stupid thot trying to inch her way on into a community by enthralling the incels with a little tits and ass. Didn't work out for her though, she pretty much got verbally roasted in every other direction... she liked our stuff... but she couldn't take a punch.

She directly ripped off other people's shit, slopped it on up into cookie cutter web forms and called it her own.

That whole "Article of the Now", the "Picture of the Now" shit... directly ripped off of AUKs format. Like the classic KotM or "Kook of the Month". Sites and groups like Petitmorte, CDC, the Flonk, the grand and glorious Empire of the Meow, AHM, Databasix, Netscum, Maddox's site (before he went all stupid), Hipcrime (not the ED user, the group), etc, etc.

Sherrod was enamored with the "culture" of it all and wanted on in the "club" so to speak... but she got her fat ass rejected time and time again until she retarded on back to the world wide waste where she created a hack-ass version of what she coveted so badly.

And really, "white hat hacker"... who tha'fuck do you think you're kidding? Sherrod has about as much hacking knowledge as 'ol Rikijo(ke). Pedestrian level bullshit, don't make me laugh Chris.

All you little poser class dipshits want what you can't have...

http://w3.cultdeadcow.com

*slowly licks your face to establish dominance*

Go fuck off back to your little wannabe 8th generation abortion... GNAA... what a fuckin joke. Get off my lawn, poser class!

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  19. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    never happened

the Featured Article etc sections that are the defaults for the main page of MediaWiki.....lol

cool you should tell that to the companies and gov agencies that keep paying her tens of thousands of dollars and then recommending her to other companies

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Apath

Lot Lizard Strangler
    Are you shitting me??

• Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  21. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

Bitch you weren't even a wet stain on yer mama's mattress when this shit was happening.

Yes, "featured", not the "of the X" bit, the later she ripped off of AUKs format. Hurr durr!

No, I think I'll just wait for this to happen... again...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/e...he-companys-chief-security-officer-2017-09-15

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  22. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    lmao who the fuck cares loser

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  23. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

You... apparently. *shrugs*

• Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  24. dropdatwat

dropdatwat
    Expand Collapse
    Cum Tissues

yeah

• List
  25. Baka

Baka
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

He's still trying to reclaim the thread 100 pages later

• Feels Feels x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  26. Linkermann

Linkermann
    Expand Collapse
    Plain and Simple

Sad.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  27. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Every Bodies Sock Account
    I still read this for lulz sometimes.

@MaynarNawtwhamen I can respect a man who can laugh at the world even though the whole worlds laughs right back.
    But the reason I created this account in the first place; for you to respond to my replies at your weed-storm tirade of hell. So pretty much looks like you flame with ~ OMEGA BIG ~ ( liek my trowser snek ) TL;DR responses but can't take the heat of TL;DR urself. :flame:

inb4 you try to evade me like this
    Doesn't really work on me since I don't really belong to this forum, just wanted to spice up this thread a little so I can have moar LULZ when I read it when I'm feeling sleepy.

If you really won't respond to them den fine I'll never log back in, and if you do I won't have anything more to add.
    To everybody else on ED; Some of you guys are alright, don't log into EDF tomorrow. :killyourself:

• Like Like x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  28. MaynarNawtwhamen

MaynarNawtwhamen
    Expand Collapse
    BANNED LOL

It's target specific. The point is to always stab at the soft underbelly. And the trick is that people tend to try and attack others with what ~they~ find to be most distressing/upsetting. So if someone is using "TL;DR" as an attempted attack... it is most likely their own weakness. I pick up on that sort of thing and mirror the attack.

Back in the day, back in AHM, they used to call it my "mirror trick" because I would systematically run through people's posting histories in order to actually identify specific verbal attack patterns and I'd make spreadsheet and graphs and shit. In some cases I also did this really nasty thing where I'd take sections of postings that my targets had made years prior and then I would essentially force them to fight against a puppeted version of their past selves. Often it would take dozens upon dozens of posts before they started to catch on.

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  29. RespectfulTubeSnek

RespectfulTubeSnek
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Every Bodies Sock Account
    The point flies right over your head... through the window and out of the solar system... as expected
    There is no attack, all legitimate questions.
    There is no trick, all honest inquiry.
    There is no attempt to upset, if asking you to elaborate is so upsetting well than I'm sorry you're so sensitive.
    There is no exposed weakness, clearly I don't mind TL;DR, I'm curious about the details.
    There is no opportunity to counterattack, as unless I have to further clarify confusion I won't be using the forum.

I asked legitimate questions that I wanted you to clarify which are TL;DR only because Y.O.U. choose to write an excessive amount of content in the first place. The fact that you believe you are being attacking and immediately decided to become aggressive towards me despite being essentially chaotic neutral... can only mean that you anticipate everyone instantly disliking you and are being mentally defensive.

So lose the victim complex and either your are incapable of clarifying the things I asked about due to there not being a great enough net satisfaction for you to bother, or due to the fact that you are writing nonsense which was never created with enough depth to be clarified in the very first place.

Additionally, for an individual claiming to be without ego you sure enjoy inserting yourself into the concept of "mirror tricks." It would be hard to understanding using only your paragraph but allow me to elucidate with an example.

The sentence following sentence told from the perspective of a WW2 soldier "Back in the day they'd call that trench warfare because I'd dig massive networks of underground passageways across the entire allied front."

In a similar manner you wrote "they used to call it my "mirror trick" because I would..." there's the key, but this is not concept unique to yourself.
    It's highly egotistical and self-aggrandizing because it implies from the WW2 soldier/Yourself that he takes responsibility for the entirety of trench warfare/mirror attacks. Instead of conceding that "we" meaning the allied forces/forum users, used trench warfare/mirror attacks. This is Freudian slip that in layman's terms heavily implies; that you're a self centered snek-strangler.

Which is relative fair assessment of you from even a generous standpoint. But since you like to retroactively label all your "writing" on the internet as formulated and strategically created; let me ask you Matt. Did you self insert the credit here as part of some grand master plan to fool specifically to me; a user who you haven't even bother paying the slightest amount of attention to... that you're self centered.

Or is your previous statement true, that you do not have an ego? ... Because of course you don't Matt... forgo any psychiatric knowledge of ego and just say the "edgiest" most "13 year old Deviat Art user" thing that pops into your mind, utterly adorable.

Uhg, sorry is this too long for you to read Mattikins? I mean I'm asking question with the intention of getting legitimate answers but... did I not ask nice enough for you to not deem it as also a "personal attack"??? *Let's you pet's soft kittens to relax your reflexive self-defensiveness.*

Now granted this isn't meant to be an attack. Unless pointing out a flaw is an attack... actually you're a lot like those DeviantArt users that call all critiques personal attacks and refuse to improve because the very idea that they aren't genuinely perfect clashes with their delusional self perception and thus... to them at least... IT IS A GENUINE ATTACK. However, only because of their own personal fragility. UwU

So either Matt, you can provide a different response for not wanting to respond that doesn't enlist me as a malicious troll trying desperately to make you squirm for my own amusement... or you can respond...

Third option is to continue with the delusion that everybody who has anything negative to say is a "mean art critic" that telling you "Microsoft Paint isn't an art style, you need to practice anatomy."

Unless I need to clarify (((confusion))) with my current post I'm done... again... I don't really want to be here, just want to set the record straight.

As usual
    all of your are.... a bunch of lazy niiii.... nyx nyx nyx omgwtfbbq the goddess nyx nyx so soft nyx nyx nyx nyx soft soft fleshy ahha ajja haha hnyx nyx ajaj... ah.... 1382115619778.
    The armorless... don't don't deserve Nyx-Sama... not even to live... nyx nyx nyx it is not my fault.

• Autism Autism x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Tl;dr Tl;dr x 1
    • List
  30. Janüs

Janüs
    Expand Collapse
    igloo dwelling snowback

Home Page:
    Resume fucking off from this place