Im A Noob

Discussion in 'Noob Introduction Forum' started by Buck, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Buck

Buck
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Hi Im Buck

2. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    You look familiar Buck. Ever come around these parts before?

3. Buck

Buck
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

no im new a friend introduced me

4. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    This. This dude right here. He steals my computer for EDF time because his compy is 'slow and laggy'. I expect everyone to chip in five bucks to get him a new compy and/or internet connection so I can prove he's not a sock.

5. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    lol ok then welcome.

6. BeardBrain

BeardBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Faith Smasher
    Home Page:
    Hello Fuck Buck.

7. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol comedy gold.

8. BeardBrain

BeardBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Faith Smasher
    Home Page:
    xD ikr :3c

9. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]

10. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    [​IMG]

11. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

Exactly what I was thinking.
    Except that he probably couldn't get laid even if his date was in a coma.

12. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

i dunno, by the looks of things he's boning @Azrael

13. Trixie

Trixie
    Expand Collapse
    The Nicest Poster on EDF2

I work in a library.
    welcome!!! :nyan:

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

actually i read it again and buck is clearly friendzoned. haha.

15. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Yep, all friendzoned. By the power of, well, erm...let's not go into that, shall we? :D

16. Manicute

Manicute
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

tehee @Azrael bet ur super cute an interteeng IRL

xoxo

17. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Jeez no, what pics are you looking at? Can't be the ones in the yearbook, surely, we've all already decided those look horrible and eye-raping.

18. Manicute

Manicute
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

i dunno, by teh looks of et u seem 2 b asking 4 it :3

19. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Ahaha, nope. Sorry, mani, but if you have any dreams of raping me willingly, they'll have to wait.

20. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    How do you feel about being Raped by hairy middle eastern lesbians?

21. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    OK, what the fuck is this?

22. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Oh dear God no. Stop it, scummy.

23. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Fuck you.
    @scumhook continue, please.

24. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    You excluded, of course. My sincerest apologies :(

25. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    What am i excluded from?
    Is it because I'm white?
    Its because I'm white isn't it?
    fucking bigot.

26. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Azrael has been reported for bigotry.

27. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    I-that-no-it...
    I'm sorry. :(

28. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    If I had a buck for every time a girl had said that to me.... :D

29. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    well this seems to have changed topic quickly

30. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    @Azrael i think you need to learn some sensitivity.
    Take my hand because we are going on an adventure of discovery and tolerance.