Illegal Immigrants Find Paths To College, Careers

Discussion in 'News' started by KimmoAlmPhoenix, May 26, 2012.

1. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]
    http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/may/26/illegal-immigrants-find-paths-to-college-careers/

2. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    I'm getting so fucking sick of seeing these illegal alien spics living high on the hog on the back of the Kwan tax payer. Meanwhile, citizens get shafted and have to take out loans and payback thousands of jewgoldz to the big jew government after they're done school.

3. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    This seriously disgusts me. These people deserve to be dragged out of their homes and killed.

4. LYNX

LYNX
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

America is for everybody. I welcome everyone. :)

5. Lyle

Lyle
    Expand Collapse
    turtle

They are eating our crabcakes. :zcat:

6. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
  7. Bass

Bass
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Better than you
    I welcome everyone who goes through due-process and makes it here legally, none of these fence hoppers.

As for the OP, having been fucked over by this system I can't believe this is still an issue. I paid my taxes, busted my balls through college, and was fucked over on scholarships by someone who didn't pay taxes and just checked that they were a minority on their application? College should be a privilege and not a right, otherwise it loses its importance.

8. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Honestly, pretty much every problem we have, blacks, furries, mexicans, won't be solved until we start dragging people out of their homes and killing them brutally and publicly.

9. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

As a spic, I guess I should say something.

I can say that people getting free college options just because they're Mexican and not because they actually lived "the" Mexican-Americans life is bullshit. Utter fucking bullish. It should be about your personal story not the story of your neighbor.

Ooohhhhhhhhh, the bullshit I've seen. Dear god.

10. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    It shouldn't be about either. Merit period. I swear to god, every single scholarship, and I mean EVERY one I hear about it "it's for minorities, preferably the first in their generation to go to college". In an era where the white middle class, you know the ones who actually made us a superpower, need to be ABOVE their inferiors, we have this bullshit going on. If we ever become less powerful than china, it is BECAUSE of spics.

11. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

NO NO! You're putting people above others because of their fucking skin color.

I have always felt, and I always stress, that if your life story warrants that you have the skills to succeed, and need the extra financial push to get there, then god forbid you be different skin color.

12. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    Cry me a river, just because some Mexican stole your girlfriend....big deal she was ugly anyway, just like you, the same goes for education, just because you are a stupid lazy bastard than can't finish a book, doesn't mean u have to stop people who really wants to study and work hard for a better life,one than you give up for the crack pipe.
    Tl;dr grow some fucking balls and stop bitching about who is illegal ,because everyone is, Indians are the REAL owners of the land,like it or not.

13. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Annex Mexico, Problem Solved.

14. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

conquer mexico would be better.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I support the Hispanics. I hope they fuck up the USA real good. (Via secession, hopefully.) I'd support African-Americans and Asians but there aren't many Asians and African-Americans are useless.

16. BizarrePsycho

BizarrePsycho
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
    Minorities getting free shit they don't deserve is why most "racist" Americans are considered "racist."

When I started going to college I took a freshman summer class that was designed to help you get used to college life. It was the first 9 weeks of a math, english, and chemistry. I got an 'A' for the whole thing. Some black kid then decided to brag that he not only had the course paid for by the school, but also was getting a scholarship. I asked what he got in the course wondering if I could get the same thing. He replied a 'D.'

TL;DR: Fuck niggers.

17. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    Nope. White power
    Meixcans can't steal girlfriends for shit. No woman wants them, that's why they have to rape so much. Indians don't own shit, they don't have a concept of ownership. Its like saying Australopithecus is the rightful owner of africa.

18. SuzanneMarie

SuzanneMarie
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Harbinger of Doom
    Then we'd have probs with Guatemalans and Salvadorenos pouring over our new border.

19. The Lieutenant

The Lieutenant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The Lieutenant
    Hah

20. Murdoc esp

Murdoc esp
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

soy un vago de mierda....
    LoL in some cases, but I think niggers rape more woman than any other race, indians used barter in their society and the meaning of money was not clear for them, that's why they sold manhattan for $24 bucks tricked for the eurofags , anyhow is true men America, the whole continent belongs to the Indians.

21. luvur

luvur
    Expand Collapse
    Integrated Mind

Lulz
    Home Page:
    Come @ us bro, we'll give you small pox again. Hope the injians improved their tech since their bow and arrow days. I guess you could drop some slot machines on us...

22. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Despite the liberal diarrhea of the average Californian mind, there was mass outrage from most of the residents whose families been there longer than one generation. But they haven't impeached Gov. Brown yet.

23. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    honestly, we need to make drugs legal so we have enough room to haul in each and EVERY single one of these fags. We need to make it a FELONY to employ a non US citizen who hasn't been specifically approved (like say you need to hire some dude from europe to consult that would be fine), but NO illegals. The employer and the employee should BOTH go to jail for a long time for this shit.

24. SuzanneMarie

SuzanneMarie
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Harbinger of Doom
    No, the US should just annex everything clear down to Tierra del Fuego. This would have the following advantages:

1) It would piss off Anglos, who would find themselves a tiny minority surrounded by Catholic Spanish-speakers.
    2) It would infuriate crooked pols, north and south, who would find themselves voted out of office as redistricting took effect.
    3) Voters could choose a cool new name for the supernation, such as Altamerica or Hypermerica.
    4) We could still mock Canada, only there would be more of us doing it.
    5) We could kindly offer Cuba protectorate status, like Puerto Rico, so they would not feel left out, LOL.
    6) The US border patrol and INS could go do something else.

25. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    No. The spics have to die. Integration is not an option.

26. SuzanneMarie

SuzanneMarie
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Harbinger of Doom
    What is so different about the meskins anyway?

I can understand not wanting to assimilate Canadians into US society, because their culture is just so different from ours and they would bore us all into an heroing. But meskins?

27. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    no. All trolling aside I don't think there's a place for them.

28. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

problem is:
    americans don't like getting their hands dirty
    in alabama, it is now illegal to hire immigrants to do cheap labor jobs, and americans won't do the work the illegals do. they'd rather collect unemployment.
    http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/why-americans-wont-do-dirty-jobs-11092011.html
    people are so fascinated with the idea of a cushy job they don't want to do welding or plumbing or other sorts of skilled labor.
    illegals are doing shit americans don't want to do.
    http://www.mikeroweworks.com/2011/05/mike-rowes-oral-testimony-to-the-senate-commerce-committee/

now they will have to probably raise the prices of those foods the immigrants used to pick to suit the cost of having to pay real americans instead of illegals. and it'll probably take longer for them to pick it too, because illegals would work and work and not take breaks, and they'll probably wanna get paid by the hour too... so, i'd say a dollar more for the same food depending on how much they have to pay to get these americans off their asses when they feel they're better off being on welfare.
    honestly, if an illegal fixes my plumbing or picks my food and i get a decent price on it, i'm not gonna bitch. an american does it and i have to pay them 20$ more for the same job, because they want employee benefits and unionization, i'm not gonna feel better because the person who did it spoke english.

29. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Come at me motherfucker. I fuck your shit up gringo

30. Allele

Allele
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Student
    I hate all humans equally.

No racism there.