I tried to listen to MRAs rant about their foreskins

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Slavoj Jizzek, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    And my mind is numb. The women were the most obnoxious, ironically. I typically respect GirlWritesWhat's use of logic and argumentation to dismantle bullshit, but when you hear gems like

I'm sorry, are all MRA issues this asinine and stupid? I couldn't handle the veritable hail of bullshit and turned it off after 40 minutes. I have better things to do than listen to an enraged, balding, middle-aged Canadian man rant about his lost lump of skin at the tip of his penis, like jack off and experience complete satisfaction.

First of all, if circumcision results in a "loss of sensation" as no peer-reviewed study ever found, why has 90% and then later 60% of the population failed to report this massive heaving dissatisfaction with their love lives? It's like saying jacking off decreases your likelihood to contract testicular cancer as opposed to not jacking off. Good luck finding a test subject that doesn't jack off, geniuses. SCIENCE!

If they could stop with this pseudo-pedantic bullshit I think people might take them more seriously. I guess this is what happens when the angry retardedness of the New Atheist movement meets the obsessive inactivism of the MRA.

These have been my observations for the night. Fuck Mexico.

• Like Like x 4
    • Butthurt Butthurt x 1
    • List
  2. Fraud Based Economy

Fraud Based Economy
    Expand Collapse
    Disinherited Nigerian Prince

Fun fact: Left over foreskin is sometimes used to provide skin grafts for burn victims. But these MRA fags are too ignorant/into themselves to either know or care. Altruism is dead fellow EDiots.