I think I have a thing for Jar Jar binks.

Discussion in 'Furries & Ponys' started by Explodingpiglets, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Explodingpiglets

Explodingpiglets
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I've been dreaming about Jar Jar binks for a long time. And to be honest, he is quite....attractive. I like his big glappy ears, his curved snout, his nice long tongue, and his pretty, curious eyes. Every time I watch Phantom menace, I can't help but imagine what Jar Jar's dick must be like. Sometimes , when I fap, I staple some socks to my body pillow to emulate Gungan ears hanging down and brushing my shoulders, and I shove a bad dragon dildo up my ass to simulate anal sex. To simulate his snout, I shove a traffic cone in the pillowcase. Then I fap with the pillow on top of me and pretend it is Jar Jar.

I think I may have a fetish for Jar Jar binks, what do you guys think? [​IMG]

2. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    Good for you?

3. carcinologist

carcinologist
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Annoying faggot
    Home Page:
  4. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Jar Jar binks would be amazing at sucking dick

5. SPQR

SPQR
    Expand Collapse
    8===D

Most furfags do

6. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse
    Ultra Furry

eww

7. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    Why can't you have normal Star Wars fetishes like everybody else? You're sick and rotten to the core, dude. I mean, watching the new Starwars and fapping to 'Binks is crude. People are going to think you're weird. Why don't you just fap to Ahsoka Tano? She's jb and HOT.

[​IMG]

But, I can understand your underlying issue.
    I like to watch Starwars with my 14 yo cousin. Whenever she's over and we're watching Clone Wars (which is a lot ;)), I like to suck her neck and call her my padwan. Under a blanket I use "the force" to pry her panties away to the side then I slip my finger inside her sort of wet vag. I also like to spank her feet a lot, and when I know we're alone, I make her take a shit in front of me. You know - normal stuff.

[​IMG]

Liking girls is the right thing to do and I think you need to confess your sins to ChristianWarrior94 if you want to go to normal heaven.

[​IMG]

8. Cthulhu

Cthulhu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Threads like these make this forum disgusting interesting.