i seent it .

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by beefrave, Dec 20, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse
    Intergalactic Internets Services LLC

www.blogtalkradio.com/magarhour
    Home Page:
  2. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    Why is there a thread?

3. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    who fucking cares..

4. hkh

hkh
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

prostitot
    OMG THAT PICTURE GIVES ME THE WEIRDEST FEELING

5. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Am I....supposed to have a boner right now?

6. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
  7. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    DONG CHAPEL

THE COORECT ANSWER IS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEPRESSED AND WANT TO KILL YOURSLEF AND THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY WILL STOP THAT
    I WOULD KNOW ALL OF THIS BECAUSE IM A TWENTY FIVE YEAR OLD POWERLIFTER AND I KNOW MY STUFF
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY TODAY AS XENU SLOTS ARE LIMITED AND YOU NEED ONE IN ORDER TO GET INTO XENU HEAVEN
    I SPOKE WITH TOM CRUISE AND HE SAID
    JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY NOW OR YOU ARE HITLER WHO WAS ALSO A JEW WHICH MAKES HIM A HYPPOCRIT BECAUSE HE NEVER GOT GASSED AND NEVER PAID THE GASS BILL(LIKE A JEW)I AM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOUR THREADS BECASE I AM SAD BECAUSE I AM DERAILING YOU THREADS WOTH MY VERY LONG AND LARGE POSTS THAT MIMIC MY penis, I AM SORRY AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD KILL HIM SLEF OVER THIS, THAT IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH ON SCIENTOLOGY AND FOR A SMALL DONATION OF 400$ DOLLARS YOU MAY WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY YOU MAY ASK
    THE COORECT ANSWER IS BECAUSE YOU ARE DEPRESSED AND WANT TO KILL YOURSLEF AND THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY WILL STOP THAT
    I WOULD KNOW ALL OF THIS BECAUSE IM A TWENTY FIVE YEAR OLD POWERLIFTER AND I KNOW MY STUFF
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY TODAY AS XENU SLOTS ARE LIMITED AND YOU NEED ONE IN ORDER TO GET INTO XENU HEAVEN
    JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCENTOLOGY NOW OR YOU ARE HITLER WHO WAS ALSO A JEW WHICH MAKES HIM A HYPPOCRIT BECAUSE HE NEVER GOT GASSED AND NEVER PAID THE GASS BILL(LIKE A JEW)I AM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOUR THREADS BECASE I AM SAD BECAUSE I AM DERAILING YOU THREADS WOTH MY VERY LONG AND LARGE POSTS THAT MIMIC MY penis, I AM SORRY AND YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD KILL HIM SLEF OVER THIS, THAT IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH ON SCIENTOLOGY AND FOR A SMALL DONATION OF 400$ DOLLARS YOU MAY WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY YOU MAY ASK

8. beefrave

beefrave
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    yup you are right. cool.