I now have a sick fascination with Dahvie Vanity

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Obsequious, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I blame ED, which recently featured him as their "Article of the Nao":

Blood on the Dance Floor

I'm kind of obsessed with this song and video, because it's so amazingly awful. I tend to enjoy really horrible music, such as house music, for example. But this is bad even by my standards. And the guy wears black angel wings and says "I love you" at the end, like he's the goth version of Justin Bieber or some shit. It's amazing:

I find this kid strangely endearing, though, and I'm almost inclined to wonder whether he really is the pedo he's been made out to be. Obviously, when you've got dox proving a police report was filed, that's certainly not a good sign:

[​IMG]

But all this proves is that a complaint was filed. That's not the same thing as a conviction. And a lot of the other stuff being said seems like pure hearsay. For example, there's this idiot, whose "vlog" (that's what she calls it in her earlier videos) is being held up as if it's proof of something:

First of all, everything she says in the video is just her repeating stories she's heard. She never witnessed any act of statutory rape; she's just telling us stories that, for all she knows, could be complete fabrications, stories told to her by various unnamed teenybopper sources.

Secondly, her story is not logically, internally consistent: On the one hand, she's claiming Dahvie Vanity is a pedophile. On the other hand, she's claiming Dahvie Vanity was trying really hard to get into her pants, despite the fact that she appears to be a lot closer to 40 years old than to the age group Dahvie is alleged to be predating upon.

Why would a serial kiddy-fiddler suddenly be putting the moves on this middle-aged woman?

And for that matter, why is a middle aged woman even going to a BOTDF concert, much less "vlogging" about them? I find that highly suspect and pathetic. I'm guessing what really happened is that Dahvie just invited her as a platonic friend, she put the moves on him and was rejected, and she's now telling herself it's 'cause he's a bad guy, and not because her meth habit has prematurely aged her to the point where only desperate guys in their fifties would want what she's got.

I'm not saying Dahvie's any kind of saint, mind you. Truthfully, the most damning thing in that entire ED article is the following video, in which BOTDF mercilessly lampoons Jessi Slaughter:

Given the fact that nobody would have ever even heard of their band if Jessi Slaughter hadn't made them famous, I think they owe her more than that.

Quite frankly, if I was in a band and I had a fan who was a minor and who was being cruelly attacked and harassed by the whole damned Internet, I would try to do something to make things less horrible for her. I would do so even if she was partly responsible for people thinking I was a pedo, because, hey, she's a little kid, and little kids sometimes make mistakes.

Anyway, as I said, I find the guy strangely fascinating. It will be interesting to see what becomes of him.

2. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    Dear god. Please be trolling.....

3. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I don't mind him. I really don't care about what he's done, or how he acts. He actually seems like an okay guy.
    I just really fucking hate his whiny ass nasal voice.

4. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
    his middle name is JESUS, bitch

not Jeezus, but Hay-Zeus

5. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

What makes you say that?

6. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    blood on the dance floor....seriously XD

7. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Yes we all have our secret loves. I was particularly fond of the Song Girls not Grey. But I'd soon as slit the throats of AFI then let them be 4 feet from me.

I found blood on the dance floor incredibly funny. I mean I laughed outloud hearing believe. These guys feel like trolls, but they aren't which is even funnier.

8. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Based on how shitty mainstream entertainment is, in terms of movies, music, shows, etc. makes me realize those who are in my asabiyyah are an unstoppable creative force which will conquer the world by storm.

9. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

10. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Beeeelliiiivvvveeeeeee in mmmeeeeeeeeeee

when you FEEL like' your losin'your'hopes'n'dreams.

Beeeelliiiivvvveeeeeee in mmmeeeeeeeeeee

win I am gone' you'gotta'keepasmile'on

11. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    They be hatin' us
    Cause we glamorous
    They be hatin' us
    Cause we FAB-U-LOUS

12. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

When you are down I will lift you up from the ground.

13. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Beeeelliiiivvvveeeeeee innnnnnnn mmmeeeeeeeeeee
    Goodbye my friends; Just celebrate the times we spent.

[​IMG]

14. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

Beliiiieeeeeeeve in meeeeeeee, No lies just love; I will be pure just like the sun.

15. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
  16. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    I hate those stupid scenester wigs they wear.

17. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I think that's their natural hair. But it looks like somebody vomited Blackberry jam.

18. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    The one guy with shorter hair yes, but Dahvie is totally wearing a wig.

19. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

12 year old girls dig it.

20. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I hate everything about BOTDF. Their music, their clothes, the wigs, fucking everything.

All their songs are about sex, and in a desperate 'I wish I had some' fashion. Every fucking emo on the planet has 'Candyland' on their ipod guarenteed.
    Shit music, shit band, pure and complete shit.

You best be trollin'.

21. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Yea, these are type of kids you'd beat the shit out of in Highschool

22. Fumo161

Fumo161
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I wouldn't beat them up, because I enjoy a good fight. Scenefags cannot fight.
    I would humiliate and toture them.
    Quite possibly underwear attached to flag pole style so we can hang them up like a flag and everyone can point and laugh at them.
    Good ol' school bullying.
    It's a lot more satisfying.

Also this youtube comment wins a thumbs-up from me:

HeWhoIsIAm420
    Sup faggots.
    I hope all you Scenester fuckwits know im sincere when I say you apeshit retarded children have terrible taste in music and are not edgy or tough or hard. You all look like those kids that hang out in a little group at the mall by the Orange Julius, the ones with dark clothing, pants with huge flared out legs, and chains on your wallets. You are probably all wearing MCR shirts , faggots.
    Shotgun mouthwash is the only solution.
    End yourselves,
    THE GAME!

23. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

My friend made a total scene during a fight with an emo/goth/weeabo kid once.

Short Story

So my friend was going out with a girl. A very attractive girl for maybe a week. So then we find out that our little emo kid has actually had crush on this girl since junior high all the way up to that senior year and had not had the nerve to ask her out. So he tires to find ways to talk to her in private because he feels it's now or never because he really didn't like him but he's hearing they're going to go to the same college and everything. So my friend spends the whole day making fun of this guy about how he's telling his girlfriend about his his small penis and other shit. Then we're walking past this kid and some friends of his. My brah calls him a faggot and shit hits the fan and they start yelling at eachother for maybe 4 minutes. Then my friend pushes him and spits on his shirt. Then I see the kid with tears in his eyes go at my friend, then next thing I know my friend cracks him in the jaw and begins to pummel him on floor. We try to pull him off but he's holding on to his long faggot hair and rips a chunk off. My brah then runs around the rest of the day with a piece of the kids hair clipped to his shirt. He's currently going to UC Santa Cruz and says he's going to get married to her.

Kids on their hormones.

24. Obsequious

Obsequious
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That's a disgusting story. I'm sorry your "brah" didn't get arrested and prosecuted.