I just learned about the US army SERE program - and it's fucking gay.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Flu, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    (thanks to @Stormtrooper, a lesbian, for introducing me to SERE.
    I've never felt so SAD knowing something this faggy exists outside of @Akula 's ever-fresh boy arse and bedroom.)

[​IMG]

Direct quote, wikipedoiaiaia'fatfagan:
    Uniform patch

"The depicted SERE patch is said to have the following symbolic significance: the color green represents freedom; the patch is halved with a yellow strip to signify that survival, evasion, resistance and escape all require caution, with the knife the basic survival tool; the severed barbed wire represents captivity but freedom regained; the word tiger in Chinese (虎)..."

FUCKING SERE IS SO GAY-BRO THEY INCLUDED A FUCKING CHINESE POWER SYMBOL ON THE BADGE. AND EVEN A FUCKING BARBED WIRE TATTOO. Holy fuck! That's GAY.

The new version, coming out "whenever we get our tax return - BIG MONEY, BRO!!" is going to feature additional iconography: including a Tazmanian Devil, representing butt sex; a new stylized SERE font, done up in ghetto script (like the gangsters on TV rock!); a Sons of Anarchy reaper in place of the knife to show the terrorists what total badasses the US Army is; and the colours will all be swapped for a bold new exciting rainbow pattern to symbolize "unity between all men."
    Also with the badge, at completion of training, all successful students will be treated to a $15 gift card for TGI FRIDAY'S.

SERE is being toted as "so gay, noone will want to fight us for fear of instant AIDS - VICTORY."

2. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    fags doom nations, bro.

3. Akula

Akula
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

n/a