I just got a new Alienware Laptop!!

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Squall741, Nov 21, 2011.

A very friendly community
  1. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    And they show unnatural predispositions towards shitty overpriced laptops.

2. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

The southern whites of the 50's? You betcha!

3. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Lol you bought an Alienware, didn't you? BTW, based on some of your words (I remember you calling what to any English speaker is the GDR the DDR) and grammatical germanisms, I have long suspected you of being a fellow German. Which would go along way toward explaining why you think Alienware is the best, most Germans are gullible like that, just like they believe that they save a ton of money by shopping at Aldi. Also you're possibly 16, because Alienware is the wet dream of all those underage fools reading stupid-ass gaming magazines.

Anyway, no ready-made desktop PC will ever beat a self-made rig, if you're not completely retarded with a screwdriver. You pick the componenets you want, you make it to be all neat and tidy inside and you even save a lot of money.

4. Lloyd

Lloyd
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

OK, your preachy moralfaggotry has revelaed you as a typical German, constantly butthurt over things that might not even have happened. You're the reason this country still mostly sucks.

5. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I have improved from saying one word (water) to more sophisticated words.

I agree, You can beat an Alienware desktop/laptop if you have the money to build one yourself.

6. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Great. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, the nigger with half a brain and a fucked laptop is revealed as being a fucking Kraut.

7. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

You made my day by insulting me and making me spill my grape kool-aid and drop my KFC bucket.

8. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Nope. I'm a 30+ swede (have mentioned it a few times). But kudos for you telling me about the germanisms. Any examples, please?

Regarding Alienware, if I had the money to indulge myself in something for the prettiness. And I'm overjoyed over the ultrabooks by Acer! With one of these babies, I can troll everyone. :cool:
    And don't forget to ground yourself.
    Because I'm quoting a quote from Thomas Sowell? Well, Sowell mentions Gunnar Myrdal. And Myrdal pointed out in the 50's that the american blacks are to be considered anglo-saxons. Nothing more, nothing less. And saxons are germanic. So, yes. I'm like my distant cousins.

P.S. Fail on "might not even have happened". The whites of the south had all opportunity to create a viable dairy industry. But it was northerners, jews and foreigners (especially swiss and germans) who did it for the crackers.
    I see. (At least it isn't that dysfunction where you speak fluently but only total gibberish. ;))
    But the water melon didn't fall and break on the ground?

9. Lucila

Lucila
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is whore an occupation?
    Home Page:
    My Alienware is a big piece of dog shit. I listened to a gamers forum and was told it was top of the line. Top of the line my lily white ass. I know this much about computers --> <--. So, being the foolish person I was and I think I may have had too much wine, bought it.

I have had it six months let me list my problems:
    1. Two motherboards, whatever the fuck that is.
    2. The goddamn keyboard went out. Now some techy here please explain to me how in the blue hell a fucking keyboard can go out on a laptop.
    3. Getting them to honor a warranty is like me having sex with a paraplegic..no satisfaction.
    4. Its slow ETC....

You wasted your money. I payed over 2k for mine and I know I wasted it.
    Dammit, I am going to dell.com and buying a new one. Then I am going to light a fire and dance around it naked while this piece of shit burns.

10. Squall741

Squall741
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

If it's slow:

-Defrag the Disk
    -Clean the Disk
    -Use CCleaner
    -Uninstall unused programs.

Do this shit everyday.

WTF did you do to your keyboard?

11. Lucila

Lucila
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is whore an occupation?
    Home Page:
    I have no idea. But I did do the defrag and all the other. Alienware told me that it may have been the fact that I had Limewire previously installed and it unleashed a host of problems when I downloaded some music. so, in the end it may have been my fault to begin with.

12. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

Format C: -> Reinstall Windows. This is the solution to every problem on a Windows computer that's not hardware related.

13. Web v1.0

Web v1.0
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Everyday?

I've discovered that if you clean up your desktop, just put any files you've saved on it in a folder of their own, even if the folder is on the desktop, the computer's as new.

14. Erotic Boners

Erotic Boners
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Loser
    1.Download Microsoft security essentials and run that shit for better results
    2.Don't download random ass shit all the time
    3.?Don't buy alienware
    4.Format the HD and reinstall windows
    5.Take care of your investment

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Retard Wrangler
    Home Page:
    How much money did you blow on this shit?