I had a weird experience.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Baya Rae 4900, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Some time ago, I was walking at night. I was walking up an incline and came across a light that sort of looked like a headlight. That was when I was transported to a deserted road and watched, with absolute terror, a car driving at me at a tremendous speed with its headlights on. Right before it hit me I "woke up." I didn't get any sleep at all the night before. It was so vivid. I was utterly sleep deprived. I thought that I had somehow passed out, even though I was standing before and after this little brain fart. I thought nothing of it. I continued. The next day was a minor turning point in my life. The utter terror I felt when I saw that car coming at me (I thought I was going to have a heart attack after I "woke up") was felt that day. I've had lame "premonitions" before, while I slept and dreamt in my bed. I had nothing like this before. And I almost don't wish to have it again. I know it's irrational to believe in this sort of thing though I can't help but believe in it. Maybe it's all in my head. I really fucking hope so.

2. rst8

rst8
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I dont think anything can be called irrational without being proved so

3. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
  4. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    If you get run over by a car, make sure to post about it here.

But if I had to guess I'd say that you're dealing with becoming a mod. It's a serious responsibility, and you'll never get laid again because of it. The car represents the years of abstinence rushing towards you.

5. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

I'd tell you to stay indoors for the rest of your life, but I'm sure you were planning on doing that anyway.

6. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Yeah, I've had similar dreams myself. Wait till you get to the point where your dreams end on moral or thematic conclusions, things that normally would wake you up no longer do (such as pain in dreams), or when you have trouble discerning whether the dreams were real or not (you realize they aren't real, but that really hurts memory separation).

7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I forgot to add that I was standing before and after the event. And that I was probably ill as I was constantly dehydrated (no matter how much water I drank) during the entire week.