I had a freaky dream last night.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Baya Rae 4900, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    It started out with what I thought was a Kung Fu Panda knock-off. Just a fat lard who basically does chores around a temple while other people train. Well everybody else gets massacred and only he survives by hiding or some such. He swears vengeance then goes to find the "last master" or some such. It turns out he's masquerading as a bum in an enclosed alleyway. Long story short he gets trained by the master. He locates the killers and massacres every single one of them in amusing ways. He also steals a jetpack and a bunch of other advanced technology. He returns to the temple to contemplate a life of solitude when he discovers a young girl there. She informs him that he has to take a stone or some such and place it in a place or other. (I forgot what she said exactly, but I distinctly remember the word "green" being uttered.) For some reason she decides to train him in meditation to prepare him for the mission. It seems quite a long time passes and they grow close. During one of their training sessions a group of mercenaries infiltrate the mansion and place a massive bomb there. They active it and utter a smartass comment before escaping. The fatty notices and uses his jetpack to reach the bomb. Finding that it'll explode in less than fifteen seconds he says goodbye to the girl, knowing that they jetpack can't hold them both, and flies through the glass ceiling before the safety measure closes it. Her lasts words were of her pleading with him to not leave her and shouting "disengage" at the bomb. Then the fatty goes to find the bum master at the enclosed alley for guidance.

That's when I woke up.

2. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    I have a weird dream that keeps haunting me.

I am on graveyard shift, at a coke factory, bored out of my mind, when the police barged in my room, I instantly woke up and started fighting off the evil villains of justice with my trusty katana and they couldn't touch me, for I was made of acid so they took a flamethrower on me and i started smoking and the swat team started getting high off me so I ran to the bathroom and started combing my sexy hair, in the wind, and got on my motorcycle. It's not always easy being a bear, so I went home and started playing Starcraft and shat my pants, in an igloo.

That's when I woke up.

3. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    It means you have high tendencies towards self-destruction and homosexuality. Trust me I'm from the Internet.

4. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    Everything, on the Internet, is a work of non-fiction.

5. Seku

Seku
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

bad bich
    Home Page:
    I had a dream where I had a life IRL.