I don't feel like I can /dealwithit anymore.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Voodeuxfy, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Voodeuxfy

Voodeuxfy
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I build cool shit, and investments.
    Home Page:
    I feel like I just can't really enjoy the world at all anymore. I mean, I am young, one of the brightest, and on the brink of getting two college degree from separate universities. I can pay off my college loans while still being able to live a financially stable lifestyle, given the job, and maintaining my trademark debaucherous lifestyle. The problem is, I keep asking myself, "What's the point for me?" Sure some people say, "Oh, well you're supposed to have kids and raise a family!" Well, to me, that would be impossible due an incident at a younger age, I was rendered infertile from a radiation incident, so the proverbial silo is "empty of grain." So then maybe someone would say "Oh, well then adopt! There's plenty of children that do not have parents or loved ones!" To this, I look at how children are nowadays; spoiled, rotten, demanding instead of asking. Expecting things to be like some fairytale world where their heroes are rappers, juggalos, guiedos, and emos. To be honest, I'd probably strangle the kid in a fit of rage from something stupid they would have done. And we all know my stance on religion, how it's main focus has strayed from generally being, "pretty cool guys who don't afraid of anything," to "DO THIS OR BURN IN HELL WHILE YOUR FAMILY IS ASSRAPED BY LUCIFER WITH A BARBWIRE AND BRIMSTONE COCKPIECE!" I know I could change the world with all the crazy patents I have, but given the way the world is now (suffocated by corporate interest), nothing could be beneficial, and would probably end up either debt-out-the-ass overpriced, or locked away in some jew-vault underground. In using any intellectual thought process, on the biological, spiritual, and social levels, it seems that I am rendered useless by all means.

I'm writing this, not as some BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW or an hero notice, I mostly wrote this because I don't really have anyone else to talk to on level ground (considering most of the women I fuck are either as dumb as a door knob, or batshit crazy, and are pretty much the only social interaction I have offline). Am I just being too cynical, or am I on the right track here?

Still, this will either be deleted or trolled to the proverbial depths of internet Hell and back, but I'll probably feel a little better after posting.

------------------------------
    TL;DR Alcohol and pills.

2. m450n_yuno

m450n_yuno
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Professional Basement Dweller
    Big whoop de fucking doo. Yesterday, I burnt my tongue eating while eating soup. Now THAAT is pain!

3. Die In A Fire

Die In A Fire
    Expand Collapse
    Presutable Woard

Gree Guy Clone
    Home Page:
    You poor thing. Not.

4. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    My main problem with life is that no matter what I'm going to die. I could be the best person on earth and cure all the sickness and get rid of everyone sadness or whatever and I'm still going to die. Since the ending is always going to be the same I don't really see why I should live. The short answer is to get pussy and fuck shit up.

5. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    You shall take up the mantle of the Zodiac. It is your destiny.

[​IMG]

6. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    Don't feel bad about venting to EDF, no one else here has IRL friends either.

All children are like that. I'm pretty sure they've always been like that.
    The problem with adoption is that you're raising someone else's brat.
    Of course, adopting a child is a bad way to deal with depression or whatever this is, unless you're going to make your adopted child a slave in which case it's a fantastic idea. However I, personally, would advise you liberally apply opiates until you forget you had problems to begin with.

7. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    Hey bro, relax.

8. h0xnbl0w

h0xnbl0w
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Dungeon Keeper
    Home Page:
    If you consider EDF to be on your intellectual level you might want to rethink all that elitism.

9. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    I have found the majority of users to be somewhat intelligent, they just hide it very well.

10. h0xnbl0w

h0xnbl0w
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Dungeon Keeper
    Home Page:
    VERY, very well then.

11. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    You really must ask David for advice in how to get a sense of fulfillment, mate

@ChristianWarrior94, u are needed here ASAP

12. swishy

swishy
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

cunt bubble
    You're being too cynical. There really isn't a point in life other than enjoying every day for what it's worth. Having a certain degree or a job doesn't make who you are.

13. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
  14. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Maybe you're gay.

15. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    I consider everyone here as that one friend that's always a dick to you and you wonder why you're even friends with him.

16. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
    FIRST
    WORLD
    PROBS

17. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    Possibly the most accurate portrayal of EDF yet.

Now, look at this;
    [​IMG]

18. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    Look taken.

19. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I use to have a rather apathetic perspective on life, but then I realized wizards were real. Upon realizing this, I figured out that whatever dreams or ambitions you have in life are not out of your grasp. They are possible. Think of all the crazy shit you want in life and begin plotting for it, because nothing can stop you. Also read this: http://www.damndevil.com/holy/kybalion.pdf

20. ChristianWarrior94

ChristianWarrior94
    Expand Collapse
    Emissary of Christ

I'm not the batman or anything so don't think spamming me with all these alerts is going to always make me come...

I'm not one to give you the sappy, "God loves you and everything will be good in the end." Go to your local pastor if you're looking for that.

What you need is meaning. The thrill of fucking some whore will go away with time, as will the rush with your first drugs. You will chase those small "pleasures" for the rest of your life and only get kicked in the ass. They mean nothing. God prohibits them not because He is hurt by it, but because it hurts you and He wants to protect you (which technically means your hurt is what hurts Him, but whatever). You need to strive for something more in life, you need to fight so that others never have to feel the way you do. Spread the word of God.

The world is shit because you allow it to be that way. You, and many others, sit comfortably behind their screens as the Jews stick their dicks further into your asshole. Fight back (not that crap where Google changes their icon or a website is blocked for a day, deal actual damage).

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

21. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
  22. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    My penis is too big :(

23. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    i wrote a song for OP

24. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:

LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP CALLING ME, WHITE TRASH BLAH BLAH LET ME IN

BOOOOOOOOOOP

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    @Voodeuxfy Dedicate yourself to a cause. Since your existence is pointless from a biological point of view, you shouldn't have any problem sacrificing your life for said cause. But try to pick a cause that serves the internet of my tribe. Like, I don't know, being "pro-choice" within your society.