Humon's Bullshit

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by bobmalarky, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Beatrice

Beatrice
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Does humon not realize that taking hormones without a doctors supervision can literally kill you?

2. slimelurker

slimelurker
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I certainly didn't realize that was a thing that could happen.

3. BlandWagon

BlandWagon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Fourth Street Corner Liquorstore Gloryhole
    It's given to you as medication and is a form of a chemical your own body produces. Too much of anything will kill you, especially if your body is incompatible with it. ADHD meds are basically speed, with such wonderful side effects as "sudden death".

My only experience with trans people is a friend of mine who was on such ADHD meds for 10 years until he was 16. Then over the course of the last 5 years he has gone bi, then furry, then gay, and now trans. SO...good for her? I think her problems stem much deeper than actual dysphoria though.

4. ClapYourClam

ClapYourClam
    Expand Collapse
    Oh shit, waddup

The most common street way for FtM to transition hormonally is steroids. Steroid use can weaken your heart and cause fat th build up around your organs.

Plus you can buy from shady ass people who have not problem with lacing their drugs to cut cost.

5. indyj

indyj
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Now i dont know any trans person personally, but heard about a girl taking steroids (pre-op) who started getting really freaking dangerous anger outbursts because of it. When someone accidentally thought she was a girl (...which she still technically was, with titts and all)) she would go on a fucking rampage - she even destroyed a freaking elevator (trashed the panel with buttons, lights, the doors... The whole door to he floor had to be fixed and the cabin was out of service for a couple weeks) and her family had to pay for the damages. All because of the testosterone hormone which really fucked up her moods.
    And the more i learn about sex change surgeries the more im disgusted by this shit. Urgh.

6. 528491

Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

From what I understand, the most successful transitions are those who have had lifelong gender dysphoria. The most accepted theory at the moment is that gender stabilises at three years of age, so it worries me when I see a college-age student proclaim out of the blue that they are trans. In that case, it's highly likely that the dysphoria is a symptom, not the primary cause. If they are actually dysphoric, that is. Fuck the tumblr trend of demanding certain pronouns and acceptance of "gender expression" while not even trying to present as what they claim to be - and keeping that charade up for years to reap in the benefits of "oppression".

I had a similar situation, but my friend really went off the deep end after getting mixed up with the Homestuck crowd.

7. Chickenwithtie

Chickenwithtie
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Prostitute
    You should choose your friends better.

8. WeirdWeirdo

WeirdWeirdo
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

Humon is now a dark-skinned hot blonde.

9. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    What kind of dog licks lotion off of skin...that's gross. Also who puts lotion on like that, that would make my back and leg hurt doing that.

10. blazing_ratchet

blazing_ratchet
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

When testosterone is administered under doctors care, it's very unlikely for this type of shit to happen. But hey, maybe I'm just an anomaly!

Also, I won't go bother going into shit here as I know you faggots don't give a shit, and I couldn't be arsed to either, but as someon who personally deals with dysphoria and the condition of being transgender I can promise you all for those of is who actually deal with this shit, it's a fucking pain in the ass and those tumblr specials who make it out to be a identity are so hilarious, can't even take them seriously

Just thought I'd give my two sense, as someone who actually deals with the medical condition haha

11. blazing_ratchet

blazing_ratchet
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Don't cha know omega? You have to put lotion on in a way that makes it look like you stretching for a workout! Otherwise you can't get the hard to reach spots!

12. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Well you just clearly don't understand their pain on tumblr! God you're so insensitive to their needs!!one

Just because you have first hand experience doesn't mean you KNOW what it's like you 'effin poser!!! :mad:

13. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Damn I've been doing it wrong my whole life!

14. Ricki

Ricki
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Did anyone else notice that she removed two deviations? I watch her and was given three notices this morning. I came to check them; one was the gross lotion comic and the other two said "deviation no longer available".

15. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    she probably uploaded something wrong or she got complaints on it FAST...either one is possible.

16. repaint

repaint
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Spaceship
    are you sure she isn't actually the dog?

17. WhiteOmega

WhiteOmega
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    The dog is too cute to be her.

18. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:

That's how I put lotion on. ;_;

19. pigeonhole

pigeonhole
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Founder of DA- Delicacies
    Home Page:
    The only time I've ever applied lotion like this is when I have to rush somewhere and I need to slap it on just for the sake of it.

Also she just took a shower as well. Who puts on lotion right after a shower where your still a bit damp. Watery lotion is the worst.

20. repaint

repaint
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Spaceship
    WHY DO YOU ALL USE LOTION

21. MedicalParrot

MedicalParrot
    Expand Collapse
    Pffffft

Oh yeah
    Home Page:

It puts the lotion on its skin...

22. Winterfell

Winterfell
    Expand Collapse
    Aristocratic

Aristocracy/Prophet.
    Home Page:
    Why i keep imagining the movie The Silence Of The Lambs when i saw this?

23. Watership

Watership
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Ho shit, yeah, it's buffalo fucking bill...

24. FlamingTofuSquare

FlamingTofuSquare
    Expand Collapse
    Dramatis Personæ

retired werebelushiologist

I've seen it recommended over and over in magazines to do this. Something along this line:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/moisturizing/basics/moisturize-body1.htm

25. Azrael

Azrael
    Expand Collapse
    Destroyer of Worlds

sad sack of shit
    Stop talking about lotion and shit, it'll give the pigcowbeast more ideas.

26. Lou 500

Lou 500
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Yes. One was a picture she'd done where she drew human versions of her pets and her neighbor's pets - she even went as far to proclaim that her shi tzu puppy must be gay or trans or whatever because it likes one of the neighbor's dogs. Once again, typical Humon.

The other one was her illustrating her experience in a British pub with her family when they were visiting: when they were asked if they wanted salad or vegetables with their meals, they declined and were then shocked when their orders arrived without any vegetables accompanying their food. I'm not gonna fault her for it, it was just a case of cultural misunderstanding but it also felt like another one of those "lol Britain is sooo quirky!" comics.

*drops to the floor and kisses the ground of her beloved EDF*

27. repaint

repaint
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Spaceship
    i don't understand the confusion. if you said 'no veg' then there won't be any
    that's not culture, that's just common sense

28. SquatMeatThrust

SquatMeatThrust
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Being the best in what I do.
    Well one thing I'm grateful for is that she doesn't touch anything about the show Vikings. I fucking love the show. But i doubt she knows since its a Canadian show.

29. Lou 500

Lou 500
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

[​IMG]

30. indyj

indyj
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

"Any suggestions for the story?"
    She wants people to think of stories for her? Whole new level of lazy