how to reduce your carbon footprint.

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

The best way to reduce your carbon footprint is to wear shoes made of silicone.

Also, here are other great tips.

Fuck LED lights, don't buy them, they're shit.
    If you go out for light bulbs, make sure to use the incandescent kind that hippy fags bitch on about, they turn 80% of electricity into heat, or something, if you live in a very cold place.
    You will be 80% energy efficient, because your lights warm your home.

When the Air powered car comes out, DON'T BUY IT
    it's a load of shit and wastes more electricity just compressing the air then other methods of powering a car.
    Petrol delivers more fuel efficiency, what those fuckers don't mention when going on about how an air car has zero emissions remember, those emissions where made in the process of creating that electricity to power that air pump.

Also, LED light bulbs damage your eyes, they emit a frequency of light that is very harsh.

And remember, we won't ever run out of coal, we will choke ourselves to death on smog before we ever do.

The sun is continually getting hotter, so what difference does it make what prehistoric fossilized shit or plankton we burn to get out power from?
    it's still better then Nuclear power, look what happens when that goes wrong.

Carbon doesn't make shit of a difference in the atmosphere as far as many people are concerned, it's just that carbon tends to dissolve in water creating acid rain, or something.

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Can you give me some advice on how to increase my carbon footprint?
    I hate nature and want to do the best I can to destroy it.

3. molb*

molb*
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Bulbous
    I remember some skinhead writing lyrics to a song called "Carbon Bootprint", but I don't think it was ever put to music.

4. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Buy a great, big SUV. The bigger, the BETTER. A Ford Excursion or a GMC Suburban will do. Next, order lots of take out. Not for the food, though! FOR THE STYROFOAM, HOLMES! Buuuuuuuuuuuurn that styrofoam like the the sky is full of evil aliens, and CFC-laden styrofoam smoke is their only weakness. LITTER! Through everything out the car window while your driving around!Soda can? CHUNK IT. Old CD? CHUNK IT. Old TV? CHUNK IT. Litter, litter, litter.

Out of humor, so here's a comprehensive list.
    *Burn your batters
    *Flush 3-4 times.
    *Buy diapers just to throw them away.
    *Go whale fishing.
    *Ritually pour salt and gasoline onto gas and woodland areas.
    *Use a shitload of hair spray.
    -Use a shitload of ANYTHING that comes in a spray can.
    *Kill animals.
    *Start forest fires.

I promise, these will improve your carbon footprint(and criminal record)TEN FOLD.

5. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    [​IMG]
    Also lol@name

6. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

@oddguy
    I did just that, but i believe in increasing your carbon footprint while reducing your power bill.
    So learn how to make Biodiesel and run a generator off it to power your home, and take off all the exhaust filters.

but that said I DID have further advice if cost is not an issue.
    Leave all your doors open when using an air conditioner.
    allways make sure to choose an induction heating stove, they're great especially when they take all fucking night to heat up then burn whatever your cooking as soon as you turn away and do something else to pass the time.
    nah petrol camping stoves are the best.
    Allways leave your hot water system on when on holiday.
    you save more by having hot water when you get home, never get a hot water system that uses the sun, if you do, you'll find every fucking day is too cloudy to heat dog shit on a side walk.
    use PETROL not GAS in everything.
    leave lights on when your not home.
    Make sure to never turn off your TV when you're not watching it.
    And if you are going out to buy light bulbs, make sure it's those incandescant Halogen ones that turn 80% of electricity into heat.
    Fuck the hippies.
    Never be afraid to use coal in everything, get a coal fireplace, use coal all the time, we won't ever run out of it, we'll choke to death on the smog long before that happens, use it to heat your water, boil the kettle cook your meals and keep warm, make sure ALL the smoke goes OUTSIDE wanna know how good coal is? in the 18th century when everyone in london used coal in their fireplace, the city of london was allways foggy and grey because of the pollution.

@Atomic_Joe
    You're advice sounds like Dennis Leary's famous song
    "getting one mile per gallon sucking down those quarter pounder grease ball burgers from Mcdonalds in the old fashioned non bio-degradable styrofoam containers and then when i'm done sucking down those grease ball burgers, i'm gonna wipe my mouth on the american flag, and then i'm gonna toss those styrofoam containers RIGHT OUT THE SIDE and there ain't a god damn thing anybody can do about it, you know why? because we-got-the-bombs that's why! two fucking words! Nuclear FUCKIN Weapons! Ooookay? russia germany romania they can have all the DEMOCRACY they want, they can have a big democracy cakewalk right in the middle of the (doesn't bother looking up the inti-mate square) and it won't make a lickin difference because we got the bombs! John wayne's not dead, he's frozen and as soon as we find a cure for cancer were gonna thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off, you know why? have you ever taken a cold shower? well multiply that by fifteen million times and that's how pissed off the duke's gonna be, we'll get lee marvin and john gets some eddies and well walk right up the side and"

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Who the fuck wants to pay money for compressed air?
    that's as stupid as the Air powered car.

8. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    Wanna decrease your carbon footprint? Suicide yourself, final answer.

9. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    I love that song.

10. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    I believe I heard from somewhere once that if everybody in the entire world were to all suddenly start recycling, we would stop about 1% of pollution.

11. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    What i want to know is how much carbon dioxide would be prevented if we simply killed off all the nonwhites.

12. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    About the same amount of carbon dioxide as killing the same amount of Caucasians.

13. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant

14. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    Its actually a liquid that doesn't conduct electricity

15. TheDukeOfCrowns

TheDukeOfCrowns
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Seeing that a an African hut that makes one fire a day makes up nothing as opposed to fat cat white billionaires who own massive corporations. I'd say you'd be doing absolutely nothing in preventing C02.

But it's a good excuse if ever want to go on ethnically predigest killing spree.

16. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
  17. Helix

Helix
    Expand Collapse
    resident stoner

College, mang
    Home Page:
    Who gives a shit? The earth/nature will survive no matter what we fucking do to it. It's future generations of humans that are boned, and frankly I don't give a shit about them, because they're not me.

18. Kaiser

Kaiser
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Troll
    Home Page:
    Fly around like a jackass in a Big Jumbo Jet while preaching the evils of Big Oil with sanctimonious piety, extra points if your Dad was the Vice President and Board Member of Occidental Petroleum . For added lulz -- -- - -

WTF? @oddguy is a Moderator. Wow. Cool, congrats, I knew they would replace s4 quickly.

Question, did they just give you mod powers or did you ask?

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I think we should invest in nuclear power but keep that shit away from populated areas in case of incompetence. The only real problem with nuclear power is the nuclear waste which is produced from it. Nobody seems to talk about that even though it's much more important than "OMG, WHAT IF MELT DOWN!? CHERNOBYL #2! FUKUSHIMA #2!" Apart from that, hydroelectric is also the way to go.

Ultimately, we should be investing in fusion research. Honestly, all this bullshit about solar and wind power being the future is just bullshit. The cost that would go in maintaining it greatly outweighs the meagre benefits. In terms of cars we should be deregulating the industries so that people (up-and-coming innovators, inventors, entrepreneurs) can make and test out potential alternatives. (For instance, in America if you want to sell a car you need to make three of them for crash purposes in order to test their "safety." That's the sort of bullshit which keeps the big business of today in power and the economy fucked. It's also the reason why car technology has barely progressed since the thirties.) Any self-declared environmentalist who doesn't advocate deregulating certain industries should be ignored.

20. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    We would also kill off all the aznz and jews, not just niggers. Imagine, no more rap music bass thumping by your house at 2 am on a monday night, no more lead in your painted kids' toys and furniture, news that actually attacks liberals as fiercely as conservatives....

People wearing clothes that actually fit them again....

No more whining about reparations, NO WHITE GUILT INDOCTRINATION coming from schools and colleges...

No more wondering if that dude in a turban on the bus is gonna jump up and scream allah ackbar and blow you all the fuck apart....

21. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    you would try to be serious in this thread [​IMG]

ANYWAYS science tells me that this is how to stop global warming
    just skip to 17:30 and you will learn how Ed is the number one fighter against global warming.

22. Scorch

Scorch
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Whistle-dick
    Eco-Guilt is for faggots.

23. Scorch

Scorch
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Whistle-dick
    Throw your My Little Pony toys into the same bio-waste container your mother's uterus is in.
    That's what I say.

24. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    good thing what you say don't count for squat[​IMG]
    ANYWAYS, if you had watched it you would of learned a very valuable lesson about love and tolerance
    and how its heating up our planet

25. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    Freaking THIS

I throw everything I can out the window, Gotta give those adopt a street faggots something to do ya know.

26. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    I watched from whereyou said, and all I saw was them getting native american wendigo myths extremely fucking wrong.

27. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    nope, there right, if we spread our hate we will successfully stop global warming

28. KKKoonhater

KKKoonhater
    Expand Collapse
    Faggot

I work for LULZ INC.
    global warming = melting glaciers = sea levels rising some = less land area = lower surface temperature of the earth = right back to where we are.

I see no problem.

29. Scorch

Scorch
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Whistle-dick
    Real slam coming from a fucking Brony who is polluting all our water.

30. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    [​IMG]