How to Rape Menz

Discussion in 'Locker Room Talk' started by 1H4T3NUMB3R5, Mar 12, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
  1. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    It has been brought to my atention, that women supposedly do not have access to how to's on raping men, and as an apologetic white man must see to it that this is fixed.
    Contrary to popular belief, men are secretly raped much more than womenz, but following these secret steps that no womenz dare speak of, even YOU can rape menz and have it seem like it never happened

Step one: Choosing your location
    In getting penis, it is best to know the right places to get a hold of menz, try someplace where there is alcohol, or someplace that will lead menz to drinking away their pain, like viewing modern art. The most important thing though, is alcohol, it is the easiest excuse for a further part in this lesson.

Step Two: Picking your Target
    By far the easiest step, find someone you want to fuck, that simple. Perferebly highly intoxicated so he's willing to be alone with your ugly ass

Step 3: Capturing the Target
    If your planning on raping, it is highly likely that you are an ugly peace of shit and/or a man. Consider these tips:
    It is best to have a bait, consider having a hot friend lure him to the scene of the deed, as it is unlikely that that he will follow your ugly ass anywhere further than 2 feet from where the drinks are served.
    If you have no friends, which is highly likely, you best refer to step two and find someone already highly intoxicated.
    If by some reason you are actually good looking and are just in it for the thrill because your sick like that, then you are the bait, just bring a strap own because otherwise he'll enjoy it

Step 4: Avoiding people knowing your a slut
    Make sure you drink at least 2 drinks, its a well known scientific lie that women get drunk faster, if people know you drank a bit, then it immediately devoids you of any fault in the matter in the case that you are caught in the act.

Humiliate the male victim, its a known scientific FACT that men have an invisible mancard that they keep sacred, the more you humiliate them, the less likely they will ever admit the night even happened, and even if they do, it is unlikely that anyone would care because people think men will take any vag. they can get.
    Again, consider using a strap on, and don't use anything that prevents pregnancy, because people are only so stupid...really stupid... but there is a fine line you might get within a mile of if you take something.

Step 5(optional): Blaming the Victim

In order to further feminist plans for world domination, you may want to actually turn the victim, into the "rapist", in order to further buff the statistics. here are some helpful tips to do such a thing.

Remember, women are just as strong and independent as men until they enter a court room, at which point no matter who was chained to the bed or anally raped with a strap on, the women is always the victim of a strong powerful man. Practice your already most likely convincing crocodile tears, and make sure to drink plenty of water to keep your tear ducts well filled, but not when anyone's looking as not eating is another convincing method.

Remember logic means nothing, no matter how much the man uses, just cry and remind everyone that you are fragile and have a uterus and they will forget all the facts the male points out, not even video evidence.

Thank you for participating in this important announcement, if you have any thing to add or know something i missed, please contact me on this board and i will happily copy past it in.

2. King Kong

King Kong
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I think its generally my cursed luck in life that I never run into cunts that want to do that.

All I run into are cunts that run away from me

btw did you include lots and lots of brutal face-sitting in there somewhere?

3. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    This reminds me of a funny story from a year back when some guy in Israel sued his female landlord because she attempted to force him to give her fellatio at knife-point.

4. Stephen

Stephen
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

post pics

5. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Something doesn't quite add up here.

6. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    hmmm.

I know Jewish women are hairy and ugly, but apparently there's more to them than meets the eye...

7. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

This actually works. trust me.

8. 1H4T3NUMB3R5

1H4T3NUMB3R5
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Snek
    I know, it's time tested. woman approved

9. Whatever

Whatever
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Existing
    I'm surprised that you didn't mentioned the miracle drug that is GHB. Men have to realize that they cannot leave their drinks unattended, and it is every woman's duty to raep any man who refuses to learn this lesson.

10. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Amoung other demographics.