How to know you're stupid: Rise of the Flat-Earthers

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Edge_Beta, Mar 10, 2018.

1. moogshroom

moogshroom
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Mankind might learn how to create bigger machines than our sun, which are powered by the gravitational forces of the universes.
    Creating them by causing explosions in far away galaxies, which turn matter into molten clumps, which is pushed into shapes by more explosions of course. :flame:

Oh, and I'll have you a reminder, emus are so mighty they do all the skiing stunts for movies.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • oy vey oy vey x 1
    • List
  2. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • oy vey oy vey x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    IF THE EARTH WAS FLAT, WHERE WOULD THE GLOBALIST LIZARDMEN KEEP THEIR VAST UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASE IN WHICH THEY STOCK MEGATONS OF FLUORIDE!?!
    THE PICTURES ARE OBVIOUS FAKES NOT BECAUSE THE EARTH IS FLAT BUT TO OBSCURE THE ENTRANCES, IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE YOU CHIPPED!!!!!
    WAKE THE FUCK UP, THEY ARE NOT TURNING THE FROGS GAY, THEY ARE TURNING THE EVER RISING GAY POPULATION INTO AN UNSTOPPABLE TOAD ARMY CAPABLE OF SECRETING NEUROTOXIC HALLUCINOGENS FROM THEIR SHIN IN TO THE WORLD'S WATER RESERVE IN A PLAY TO TURN HUMANITY INTO A USELESS RAVE SOCIETY SO AS TO ELICIT A BREEDING/TRAINING/BRAINWASHING PROGRAM TO RAISE AN EVEN GREATER ARMY TO FIGHT THE TRUE COSMIC THREAT: TIME TRAVELING penis MEN FROM THE GOOGLEPLEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY WILL FUCK US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I Agree x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Good Question x 2
    • Like x 1
    • I Fapped x 1
    • List
  4. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Lol, if the earth was round, chemtrails would be curved, this is so silly...

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist
    You must mean the secret underground base at dulce.
    [​IMG]

6. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Does globalist mean someone who supports global economies, policies, and laws

Or someone who supports globes?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • List
  7. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

A globalist is a shill for sphere earth propaganda.

• I Agree I Agree x 2
    • List
  8. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Boy am I out of the loop. Here I thought globalism meant something completely different.

9. Würst

Würst
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

gay abbo wannabe viking
    Home Page:
    Clearly you haven't been informed of the truth of the earth. The Earth IS flat. If it wasn't flat, how could you walk to the other side of the Earth? You'd fall off. You are clearly sheep, led on by the globalist puppet-masters. If you think that Earth is round, you have been lied to. Wake up, sheeple. This is one of the biggest cover ups in history.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • List
  10. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

FACT: NASA propagates FALSE SCIENCE. They predicted continued drought for California yet last winter had record snowfall.

FACT: The Challenger explosion was a false flag mission for NASA to garner extra funds and sympathy to propagate their globalist/anti-human agenda. There is photo evidence of the "astronauts" in Costa Rica well after the "explosion".

FACT: NASA was an early investor in a Photoshop like program...IN THE 1960s!!!!!! Why did NASA rent sound stages? I'll let you do the math on that one.

FACT: Globe is the root of Globalist aka NWO/Illuminati, pro abortion, pro false science, pro control agenda. They do not care about the shape of the earth. Telling you the earth is flat is a mind control training exercise to make you think your eyes/intuition deceive you in regards to seeing and knowing a flat earth. This is so further down the road they can continue to influence you and control you. By the end of this control game you'll think down is up, earth is round, and freedom is slavery. Orwell predicted this perfectly.

FACT: Bible (root of all knowledge and civilization) proves the flat earth.

FACT: REEL science proves flat earth.

FACT: Math proves flat earth. I'm not really a math expert but check the FE site for equations.

I know this is all hard to swallow since you've been force fed the round earth lie since birth butt all I ask is you keep an open mind and spend at least fifty hours in research/prayer before making any conclusion.

Thank you for joining me in this exciting learning quest!!

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  11. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist
    No offense Ubby, but @Likeicare is much better at trolling me over the flat-earth bs than everone else combined lol.

12. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Welp guess I'll be packing up then

13. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist
    and let the globalists win? Are you crazy?
    [​IMG]

14. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Ok... ponder this if you stand on the shore and look towards the horizon you think yo can see a curve... but use a telescope or telephoto lens the horizon and "curve" become further away... therfore in theory if you had a telescope or lens with an infinite zoom the "curve" would completely disappear....gives the flat earth theory a lot of credence...

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist
    um standing on ground the you dont often see a curve to the horizon, unless of course you be standing on top of something....say Everest.

16. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

17k ft is the height you need to be to see the do called curve. On a plane you always see the horizon at eye level. You don't see no dam curve. On to of that why don't pilots ever have to tilt the plane to accommodate the curve? They don't even use spherical trig to fly they use plane trig.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist

[​IMG]
    I bet he knows about plane trig.

18. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Its sad that people beleive what is shoved down their throats. Mainstream society is filled with fools that are easily persuaded to beleive what they are told. They need to read the Bible, take a flight, inquire about an Antarctica visit, question NASA, watch the sunbeams cut through the clouds. If you dont understand any of these comments, its OK. I would love for someone to give me "one" fact that proves a round "plane"et. If the governments admit to a world spinning through space, circling the sun at millions of miles per hour is not true, they would have to admit to everyone that it was purposely put in place by someone. God. The evil of this society will never admit the existance of God. They are to concerned of hurting some idiots feelings. Because people want to live as the devil wishes and everyone give them pity and pat their backs for being different. It is a sad sad world without God. Everyone should know their creator and Lord and not be persuaded by government or other society beliefs. Its flat folks. It is not to damn hard to see. It is in front of you but you beleive what you have been programmed to beileve. If this sounds stupid or crazy to you, I am so sorry for your loss.

19. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Actual leader of the alt right
    Rumor has it hawking died after debating a flat earther, he couldnt handle the truth and his puny globe earth mind just simply shut off.
    Sad.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. ilovejesus69

ilovejesus69
    Expand Collapse
    Crisis Actor

These dumb globalists don't even question why the sun and moon are the same size.

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  21. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

Society has gone to a fearless non God fearing ride straight to damnation. I am not a preacher, nor an innocent person by far. How do people not see what is in front of them? How can you listen to fools and their ignorant philosphy and see what is in front of you. The world is destined for destruction from its own kind. The Nephelia have bred into society the views of satan. Governments lie to us all. There is no round world spinning millions of miles an hour through an abyss. Holy shit, do you not see how stupid that sounds? The planet is a flat plane, surrounded by a wall of ice that keeps us from going beyond its barrier. There have been expeditions beyond the wall that show land massses greater than North America. Even the Chinese recognize this. They worship some dude or some crap like that. Fools will see. Here is a perfect example. Go to google maps and scroll down to Antartica. 80% of it animated, blurred out, or some crap that is colored in with photoshop. Look at the ridiculous photos from the morons at nasa. Do they really think we are that stupid? Evidently 95% of this ignorant plants "so called intelligent" population is. Still no one can so me a damn thing that proves me wrong. I shouldnt say me, the ones who dont swallow these lies wrong. I am not a messenger. I am a person who does not take what is told to me by idiots with crazy theories as truth. Investigate. Dont just say this mother f&$"er is a nut. Show me the proof. But, you cannot. Because there is none to support the idiotic theory of a spherical world. THE END! .............and its coming soon. No more from the peanut factory. Over and OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • oy vey oy vey x 1
    • List
  22. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist
    [​IMG]

23. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Its like open your eyes, the truth has been in front if you the whole time.

• I Agree I Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  24. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

Estonian Scientist
    [​IMG]

25. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Listen here globalist scum, the evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy.
    The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us.
    The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world.
    This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  26. GloriousReader

GloriousReader
    Expand Collapse
    #CouchCrew2k15

Your tiny brain can’t perceive a world which doesn’t fit the model your school system taught you!
    Do you believe everything you learned in high school?
    Do you believe we evolved from apes too??
    Lmao sit the fuck down Kid! You think you know more than someone who is almost done with his Undergraduate degree? Hahaha There are many professors and doctors who reject gravity. The Flat Earth is a growing movement and there will be tons of new literature and research regarding it in the coming years. You deserve a slap in the face and you need a reality check. The truth is hard to handle at first. You simply haven’t done your research and you’re still processing and digesting the truth. You’re truly a brainwashed idiot... you sound like a robot who is programmed to defend a lie... it’s pretty funny actually.

27. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    How Can Earth Be Round If Our Eyes Aren't Round

• Good Question Good Question x 5
    • List
  28. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    If Flat Earth Theory is so stupid then why do NASA and scientists around the world put so much effort into trying to disprove the claims of such a small group of people

;)

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • Shots Fired Shots Fired x 1
    • List
  29. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    They don't. They're busy building shit to colonize mars.

30. feminist jazz hands

feminist jazz hands
    Expand Collapse
    Moral Highlander

Uromancer
    Lovely! Wtf is that device on the left in the background? CT scan of their own design?

Now we're finally getting somewhere...