"How the hell did you do that?"

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Explodingpiglets, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Explodingpiglets

Explodingpiglets
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Some new neighbors, a city couple, moved next door a few weeks ago. These city folks (no offense) didn't appear to have much experience with using gardening tools. At least that is the assumption I made after I helped my neighbor get his lawn mower unstuck. Actually, let me rephrase that: "after I helped him get his lawn mower unstuck from a tree".

A few days ago, I was home by myself planing some wood when the husband walked up our driveway and asked me if I could help him get his lawn mower unstuck. I get our lawn mower stuck in the mud every now and then and it can be a real pain, so I empathised with this guy. I said "Sure, do you want me to bring the truck and tow rope?" and he said "Yeah, if you think that'll help." So I drove to his house with the pickup truck and he lead me to the backyard.

I was expecting to pull a John Deer out of the ditch or something like that, but no, I was way off. Hanging upside down in his weeping willow, was a push-mower. I literally stopped, dropped my mouth and said "How in the hell did you do that?!?". Apparently he didn't have any clippers, so he held his lawn mower up with his hands and clipped it. Several of the branches wrapped around the blade and shaft and knocked the engine out. So I used a chainsaw to free the lawn mower from the tree.

He still had to take it to a mechanic to get the branches unwound. I wish I could have seen the mechanic's reaction when he told him how he got the mower stuck in a tree. Anyway, that is one of the craziest things I've seen in a while.

2. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    PLEASE tell me you got some pictures of this.

3. Explodingpiglets

Explodingpiglets
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Unfortunately, I did not. My cell phone was dead.

4. Lucila

Lucila
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Is whore an occupation?
    Home Page:
    Epic....lol. I would have cried from laughing so hard.

5. Khanzer

Khanzer
    Expand Collapse
    EDF official mascot

Wizard
    :awesomesmall: cool.

6. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    I don't like it when you tell true stories. Please tell me some stories about Zaiger jacking off dead people and killing niggers.

7. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    You fucking stupid cunt. How dare you tell this story without pix. GTFO.