How Niggers Saved the Day (How I got a WII U Deluxe without Pre-ordering)

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by umkemesik, Nov 18, 2012.

1. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    So I went to Play-n-Trade and got played.

I was told they would have Wii \U on sale, even after pre orders. I went there when they opened up - and the guy told me it would be two days. I left disappointed.

I went to two Gamestops , they also only had Pre-Order ships in. I went to the Mall and two Targets, as well as two Walmart and Toy R Us. Nothing.

I then took to the internets and used Skype. I called two SEARs stores on the Southside. Niggers/Spics don't have money for gaming so I figured they would be in stock. I was right.

Turns out they idiots never even put them out for sale. No displays, nothing. They were sitting in the backroom the whole time.

This marks one of the few times I can honestly say that a Nigger's laziness has paid off. The only problem it took 30 minutes for them to get it out of the stockroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review

I got the Deluxe version and was impressed. Toys R Us and Target have display models, but until you sit on your couch it is difficult to describe how awesome the tablet is. Madden 13 on the Wii U? Yes, you can draw up your own plays, nomore screen watching. It is light wieght, looks bulky but actually is easy to use. It took 10 seconds to program my TV and Dish with its on-screen functions.

Haters gonna hate and the PS3/ShitBox fan boys will rip the Wii U. Its Graphics is superior - about 50% more than the current counsels. Even so visual you may not see improvement until Developers start designing games for the Wii U. The current games are more shovelware (ports) then anything else so comparing the graphics of a Game like Arkham Asylum Wii U and PS3 versions is retarded. Although the tablet functions are awesome, Developers are unlikely to tweak the graphics that much.

The New Counsels are going to be awesome as well. The Question is will the graphics be noticeably different? Will the new XBox and PS4 blow the Wii U away or will it be more Genesis v. SNES were you don't really see the difference? Only time willl tell. For me I am happy with my purchase and the tablet kicks ass.

I'm really excited about the channel options (Wii TV) that will roll next month and can't wait to write about that.

2. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    Sexbox already ripped off the Wii U months ago

3. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    Did what? How is this clip relevant? Is this the next Zoom?

4. Chainsaw surgeon

Chainsaw surgeon
    Expand Collapse
    EDF's anal hookworm

cockless
    Xcocks ripped off the Wii U controller already
    I fucked up the quote :(

5. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    LoL. Yes, but what else is new. They ripped off the Mii's (viable in the above video) and PS3 the Motion controller. There entire company is built ripping off IBM and Xerox.