How does a kratom high compare to an opiate high?

Discussion in 'Food, Drugs & Alcohol' started by Rape Train, Nov 23, 2011.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Rape Train

Rape Train
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Worst drug dealer ever
    I'm thinking about ordering some kratom online, specifically Thai kratom, but I don't know if it's worth it. I've heard it's good for opiate withdrawals, and I've heard it has a decent high. But has anyone here ever tried it?

I don't need it for withdrawals, but if it does have a decent high I'd be willing to take it. Looking at a dosage guide, I'd probably be paying $8 a trip. So tell me, EDF, is it worth that eight dollars?

2. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Its only $8 . Go for it ,and report back . I am curious of what your experience will be .

3. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney
    I have actually done a lot of research into this. My supply of RX opiates has ran dry at the moment, so i am exploring poppy tea, as well as Kratom.

The drugs forum, i don't think you can ever get a straight answer. Some say the "super" kratom extract is bullshit, some say it's good. Since there is no real consensus, you are rolling the dice whenever you buy it. Regardless, here are some links:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2995649

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168612&highlight=Krato
    That link might not work since you have to be a member.

If you like the Opiate buzz, then what's the point of using Kratom? I fucking love the opiate buzz. I have about 8 grams of finely ground dried poppy pods that i am going to make into tea after i take a drug test for this job i interviewed for.

4. Garrett

Garrett
    Expand Collapse
    DMCA Dumpster

Rooting you
    Home Page:
    I've known people that swear up and down it works, along with people who say it's all placebo. :<

5. lulzyer

lulzyer
    Expand Collapse
    Attorney at lol

Attorney

I thought this guy was funny