Hitler was a good artist

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by SWfan, May 18, 2013.

1. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Actually, he was a pretty shitty artist.
    He wasn't able to sell shit and ended up having to burn his own paintings for heat when he was living in Vienna.

From a person who actually read "Mine Kampf" I was told that it is actually pretty poorly written.
    So he was a bad author too.

3. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

The only reason he had to burn his art was because of him not being able to draw people. Maybe he should of stuck with trying to paint Jews instead of gassing them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

why not both? :awesome:

5. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

imagesCA5EEFJX.
    You really think that people will see this as beautiful?

6. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

...i do

7. SWfan

SWfan
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

You have a very macabre taste in art.
    Same here.

8. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I've read it. It reads like a pretentious diary. I'm surprised you Jews aren't made to read it. Well, I suppose I understand why. If you guys began actually learning about the Nazis then your government would probably be a lot less fascistic at the moment and the authorities can't have that.

• Like Like x 9
    • Autism Autism x 5
    • List
  9. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    He sure was a good artist. That doesn't necessarily excuse him for his faults (ahem... veganism), but it sure makes him look a lot better than he was.

10. WorthlessPost

WorthlessPost
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

He was a better artist than most of the shitheads on DA. Plus, he gassed kikes, gypsies, and fags. Call it performance art. Hipsters love that shit.

11. Popcorn

Popcorn
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

Wilkins Anti-Rap Squad
    Some hipsters are already sporting the Hitler hairdo.

Maybe hipsters will just become nazis. That's at least 30 steps up from hipster.

12. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

he actually had very good technical skill it's just that he was more talented in architecture.

He just was never very good at expressing him self in a positive way.

still better then presten.

13. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Some of his stuff is kind of good, but Stalin was also an artist as well and he was a lot better than Hitler was, not only that he had a sense of humor as well considering some of the comments he would write:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apparently he would make reproductions then put all sorts of comments and drew underwear on nude drawings as well, lol, here are some of his comments:

“One thoughtful idiot is worse than 10 enemies. I. Stalin”
    “Is he afraid of the sun? Coward!!! I. Stalin”
    “Do not sit on the stones with your bare ass! Enter Komsomol and the workers’ faculty! Give out trunks to the fellow! I. Stalin.”

14. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]

15. jack

jack
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

yeah and stalin was not a whiny cunt who killed him self ether.

16. WorthlessPost

WorthlessPost
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I had no idea that Stalin was an artist. He was really good.

17. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    You even believe whatever your jew-friends tell you, you're worse than Dr. Music.
    Propaganda, almost as stupid as the "conspiracy" of Hitler's war record. You will eat any of the lies your government will feed you.

The Isreali government is not a Jewish state, they just put that out there to fool superstitious little yids like you and yours, it's a secular political nation state that derives no power whatsoever from the will of the Jewish people. Your gov would, and has, sacrifice a generation of worthless jewish shits like you without hesitation.

[​IMG]

If you actually do believe any of your jewish bullshit I would be terrified at the mere thought of what God has in store for the pagan blasphemy you've set up in HIS holy lands and all those who support it.

18. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

I would postulate that most "artists" are basically micro-level dictators.
    To back this claim, I submit to you Exhibit A.

19. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

I'd also like to reference history as well, since there were a lot of artists through out the ages who were twats since forever. Which kind of both saddens me but at the same time, it explains a lot-

I like how most people view anyone who is against Israel as an anti-Semite. Because last I checked, Israel wasn't the end all and be all of judaism, nobody can't equate Israel to Vatican City or the Pope to whoever runs that country, and I'm only talking on pure religious teachers not on facts.

20. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Israel really fucked up man, they really fucked up. I'm hoping they get it through their heads that without US/UN backing they are alone in a sea of very angry neighbors that the Jews have done everything humanly possible to piss them off forever. I can go out as a gay man in that country, that isn't so elsewhere in that region. I want the jews in power but in order for that to come about they must sacrifice their pride which they will never do.

21. n1bblir

n1bblir
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

It's a shame because they really had a chance to do otherwise. It also wouldn't surprise me if that place also caused or started World War 3, think about it- World War 1 was partly to blame because of the Germans, then because of all the shit they had to pay out and the crash, it caused a series of events which contributed to World War 2, World War 2 basically saw mass genocide of Jewish citizens so as a result Israel was created by the UN which started a war between Palestinians which has been continuing to this day. Isn't that kind of creepy? It's just the same story continuing on from the past...

And I can't really fathom the reasons behind this, half the country is flourishing while the other half (with an infinitely higher population) is basically called terrorists because they didn't vote the way we wanted them to. And nobody has the guts to say shit because they'll get labeled as a terrorist of an anti-Semite.

22. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

They bought their own propaganda campaign. "Jewish Excellence" means blinding themselves to the mistakes of their leaders. They keep thinking that a Jewish leader will care about them more because ???? + :jew: = :jewnose:, history keeps trying to teach them this lesson but once a generation has passed they go straight back on a path to retaking the whole damn course.

23. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    My "friend" was a person with a degree in holocaust studies from the university of Jerusalem, which is in the list of 500 best universities in the world (it was in the top 100 at some point)

This idea is based on testimonies of people who served with him.

24. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    No company wants to translate it to hebrew on principle.
    You can get it in english though, but they can't teach it in english.

Also, we learn quite a lot about Nazism. Ad nauseum in fact.
    Having been affected by it far more than Australians, we probably learned about it far more than you.

25. Popcorn

Popcorn
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

Wilkins Anti-Rap Squad
    People can major in holocaust studies over there?

People actually do major in holocaust studies?

26. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Yeah, people who want to teach history can do it.
    People can major in anything.

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I doubt it. Our educational system is relatively thorough when compared to the rest of the world. Unfortunately. Do you actually learn about Nazis and Nazism or do you learn propaganda about them? Do you care to answer a few questions that'll help me understand whether it's one or the other?

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  28. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Sure, but it will take me a while to respond because I am going to work now.
    Also, treat my responses with some skepticism because I have long since forgotten a lot of my high-school history.

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    On second thought never mind. My own education (and the education of most other Australians, I imagine) was heavily propagandised by the multiculturalists. Which means we learnt how bad discrimination was but not how bad practically everything else about the Nazi regime was. Which would explain why I've met so many Australians who've said something along the lines of "Hitler's reign wouldn't have been bad if he hadn't done so-and-so." There's no way your own education wasn't propagandised, Oddy. Just looking at how militarised, xenophobic and paranoid your people and government have become tells me all I need to know about the quality of your education.

I don't mean to insult you, Oddy. But you have to recognise how absolutely apeshit your people have become. Your government is perverting your society. To say nothing of the mentality of your bureaucrats. Their paranoia makes me paranoid. I wouldn't turn my back on any of them.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  30. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    See a thread with 'Hitler' in the title
    Know that The Member Formerly Known As Baya has tried to turn it into a thread about nazism, new world order and free trade....without having to read the comments

Every time