Hi, faggots.

Discussion in 'Noob Introduction Forum' started by Necropedophile, Feb 18, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Necropedophile

Necropedophile
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

This is my thread.

2. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    This is my thread. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my thread is useless. Without my thread, I am useless. I must post my thread true. I must troll harder than my peers, who are trying to troll me. I must troll him before he trolls me. I will. Before God I wear this creed: my thread and myself are defenders of this forum, we are the masters of trolling, we are the saviors of the lulz. So be it, until there is no faggotry, but lulz.

Amen.

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Ponies or Nazis

4. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    Doesn't his nick make him technically bannable?

Asking for it.

5. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    This thread convinced me to make a fancy chart, and I thank you for that.
    [​IMG]I hope someone did not already make this. The last conversation I had with a man who thought I was stealing his ideas turned out to be quite ugly.

6. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    I just watched 3 hours of The Wire.
    I am the master of nigger slang.

7. Ronny

Ronny
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

dago
    Great show! I watch it too, that gangsta girl is season 4 is the best character

8. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Fo'sho nigga.

9. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    No.

10. Ronny

Ronny
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

dago

11. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    oh hello Edgeworth, i plan on retooling this thread into a The Wire roleplay thread.
    would you like to be Mcnulty?

12. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    How underwhelming...

Let me contrast this post and it's general feel by saying:

Get the fuck out of here you no good pice of shit. Never fucking come back you asshole. In fact you should go shove yourself back up your mothers putrid cunt,and if acidic pussy juices don't devolve you into an infant like state,i hove the smell of her rancid vag will suffocate you. Furthermore,Who the fuck do you think you are even coming to this forum ?! did your gay domenatrix lover let you off the leash for a minute and you got on his computer you faggot ?!?!? go fucking kill yourself,you gay waste of space !!!!! JUST FROM A SINGLE FOUR WORD POST I CAN TELL YOU ARE THE GAYEST NEFAGGOT TO EVER ARRIVE ON THIS FORUM ! NO ONE WANT'S YOU HERE AND NO ONE EVER WILL !!1 SO PULL THE COCK OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GTFO. GO JUMP UNDER A TRAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT !!! TAKE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE AT IT YOU TURD. I CURSE YOUR,ALL YOUR FRIEND,RELATIVES,INSTRUCTORS AND ACQUAINTANCES FOR NOT REALIZING WHAT A RETARD YOU ARE THE MOMENT THEY LAID EYES ON YOU AND NOT PUTTING YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY AND OURS !!!!! I WOULD SAY THE SAME REGARDING YOUR PRESENT AND FUTURE EMPLOERS BUT IT IS OBVIOUS A WASTE OF AIR LIKE YOU HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER HOLD DOWN A JOB !!!! I MYSELF YOU NOT TRUST YOU TO CLEAN MY TOILETS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU WOULD EVEN FUCK THAT UP !!! YOU CANT EVEN POST A NORMAL INTRO THREAD ! THAT IS HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE YOU ARE ! THE DOCTOR SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE KILLED HERSELF FOR GIVING BIRTH TO THE HIDEOUS FREAK CHILD THAT IS YOU !!! DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GO DIE/FUCK YOURSELF/FUCK YOUR SISTER/KILL YOURSELF/SET YOUR FACE ON FIRE YOU DOG FUCKING TURD !

13. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    How underwhelming...

Get the fuck out of here you no good pice of shit. Never fucking come back you asshole. In fact you should go shove yourself back up your mothers putrid cunt,and if acidic pussy juices don't devolve you into an infant like state,i hove the smell of her rancid vag will suffocate you. Furthermore,Who the fuck do you think you are even coming to this forum ?! did your gay domenatrix lover let you off the leash for a minute and you got on his computer you faggot ?!?!? go fucking kill yourself,you gay waste of space !!!!! JUST FROM A SINGLE FOUR WORD POST I CAN TELL YOU ARE THE GAYEST NEFAGGOT TO EVER ARRIVE ON THIS FORUM ! NO ONE WANT'S YOU HERE AND NO ONE EVER WILL !!1 SO PULL THE COCK OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GTFO. GO JUMP UNDER A TRAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT !!! TAKE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE AT IT YOU TURD. I CURSE YOUR,ALL YOUR FRIEND,RELATIVES,INSTRUCTORS AND ACQUAINTANCES FOR NOT REALIZING WHAT A RETARD YOU ARE THE MOMENT THEY LAID EYES ON YOU AND NOT PUTTING YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY AND OURS !!!!! I WOULD SAY THE SAME REGARDING YOUR PRESENT AND FUTURE EMPLOERS BUT IT IS OBVIOUS A WASTE OF AIR LIKE YOU HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER HOLD DOWN A JOB !!!! I MYSELF YOU NOT TRUST YOU TO CLEAN MY TOILETS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU WOULD EVEN FUCK THAT UP !!! YOU CANT EVEN POST A NORMAL INTRO THREAD ! THAT IS HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE YOU ARE ! THE DOCTOR SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE KILLED HERSELF FOR GIVING BIRTH TO THE HIDEOUS FREAK CHILD THAT IS YOU !!! DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GO DIE/FUCK YOURSELF/FUCK YOUR SISTER/KILL YOURSELF/SET YOUR FACE ON FIRE YOU DOG FUCKING TURD !

14. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

15. endsenten

endsenten
    Expand Collapse
    Knows where you sleep

Because one time isn't enough.

16. Necropedophile

Necropedophile
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

I don't have a sister.

17. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
  18. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Man, shit. I seen a tiny-ass .22 round-nose drop a nigger plenty of days, man. Motherfuckers get up in you like a pinball, rip your ass up. Big joints, though...

Lol, I searched for that quote before seeing that anybody in this thrread likes dat modafacka essin best, Snoop nigga rulz

19. madh8r

madh8r
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Home Page:
    Can you make me a sig sized one?

20. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    A little tidbit about myself.
    I grew out of being a serial killer fanboi.
    because i found out that pussy (and i guess the women they own) were a lot more fun!

21. TwoStar

TwoStar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Doing nothing all day
    Home Page:
    I know not the maximum dimensions of one's signature, but I believe this should be acceptable.
    [​IMG]