Hawaii Verifies Obama Birth Records to Arizona cc: @RealSheriffJoe

Discussion in 'News' started by KimmoAlmPhoenix, May 23, 2012.

1. KimmoAlmPhoenix

KimmoAlmPhoenix
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

[​IMG]
    http://www.sunherald.com/2012/05/22/3964656/hawaii-verifies-obamas-birth-records.html#storylink=cpy

2. Lyle

Lyle
    Expand Collapse
    turtle

Exactly how much time did they need to falsify documents anyway?

3. Gregor

Gregor
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Joe Arpaio sure hates him some niggers, but we all know that his true mortal enemy is latinos. I hope for the sake of lulz that after this Joe personally deports that spic Romney back to Mexico.

4. zaiger

zaiger
    Expand Collapse
    2017 Faggot Of The Year

Dramaticorp
    Home Page:
    Honestly Sherrif Joe Arpaio is just a fucking media/attention whore. He does whatever he can to make sure the spotlight is on him, mostly by infringing on the rights of others, and then bitches when he gets negative publicity for his retarded shit.

Reminds me of this shit:

It's kind of tl;dw but if you have to motivation to watch it it is full to the brim with lulz.

5. PerpetuallyAroused

PerpetuallyAroused
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Superhero Scientist
    yeah I agree, he's like IM AN OLD WEST STYLE SHERIFF BOY, I DONT CARE THAT THAT METAPHOR ENTAILS TAKING POWER AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE.

Yeah calm the fuck down bro, we know you like brown dick; emptying the state of it all won't help that craving.

6. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    I'm convinced that the only reason they're still harping on about Obongo's eligibility is to take away attention from what really matters, and of course, how the jews wrecked the economy with their thieving ways.

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Took them that long to forge a birth certificate?
    it should be a fucking requirement to have one on demand before running in a presidential election.
    Otherwise Osama Bin Laden himself could run for president and bring the country down from the inside.
    Oh wait.... he did.

8. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    Well they didn't want it to be like last time. That "birth certificate" was so hopelessly horrible of a forgery that everybody laughed it off immediately. Image Error Level Analysis lit it up like a Christmas tree.

Honestly, with some logic, if Obama had a real birth certificate it would have been in his best interest to wave it in everybody's faces the first time the issue was brought up. He's not a libertarian. He doesn't have anything to prove by hanging on the "right to privacy" thing, especially since he moved to keep Gitmo open and allowed the UN to start arresting US citizens on our soil without informing us. Also, he's blocked the release of his grades. Why? Well he wouldn't be the first president or presidential candidate to have shit grades. He might, however, be the first to have "foreign student" listed on his academic records.

I did not buy any of this shit until everybody started cramming the "Obi is a US citizen and anybody who says otherwise is a crazy fascist," crap down my throat. Next argument will be "why can't a foreign-born person be president?"

9. minty

minty
    Expand Collapse
    toymaker

10. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Because that opens the gateway to an infiltrator whose ultimate goal is to weed it's way into a democratic political system and then change it to suit foreign powers.
    Don't ever believe this shit is the stuff of Books and Movies, that is how things have happened in the past.
    A born citizen who has always lived in a country who runs for politics having been a part of the American way of life is most likely to be loyal to those ideals.

It doesn't matter if it's unfair if a foreigner who became a US citizen became the most patriotic person anyone could think of, it's just the way it is.