Had a weird dream last night.

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Baya Rae 4900, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Dreamt that there was strife in Iran between the Ayatollah and Ahmadinejad. At least I think it was Ahmadinejad. Anyway, Ahmadinejad, or whoever, ousted a bunch of spies loyal to the Ayatollah and the western media were portraying the nation as if it were on the brink of civil war. This was weird because the dream started out as me watching a news story on how some guys kicked a soccer ball into a $9000 screen and now somebody was using the screen as target practise. Or something.

2. Ronny

Ronny
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

dago
    Dreams work this way, lack of logic.. there is nothing odd

3. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    I didn't read a word of it.
    All i know is that i don't care.
    or at least i only care enough to tell you i don't care and that you stink.

4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Niggers, my dream MEANS something. It's like a metaphor. Or a premonition. Or a message. Or some shit.

5. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    That shit is deep like the ocean.

6. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    MLK got nothing on you,The Member Formerly Known As Baya.

7. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Oh, shit, I totally forgot to write about the dream I had the night after I had that dream.

WELL, in the dream I was a hitman in the mafia. I was with partnered up with another hitman as we assassinated this guy at a public pool. We were then got into our car and were chased through the suburbs by the police. Somehow we managed to loose them as we ditched our car in an urban area. Now, this was a really weird urban area. The layout was similar to Palermo but it looked like Amsterdam. Anyway, at that point we walked a bit and were then found out by a rival mafia. The very mafia which the guy we just assassinated belonged to. A hit-and-run shoot out occurred and we managed to retreat to a row of apartments on a balcony between two fairly large buildings. There was a really old guy sitting at what looked like a cafe table. My partner asked him to let us into his apartment, which he refused. I then politely asked him with my gun. He let us in. As we went in and he closed the door, we heard the other mobsters get angry about not being able to find out as they ran off to where they thought we were going. The old guy's apartment was just a single large room with a sofa in a corner facing a fairly small round table which was in the middle and a large wardrobe in the corner next to it. As I sat on the sofa I turned my head and noticed a very realistic sex doll. Like, the kind you see from Japan which are realistic and shit. Creepily realistic, I mean. And it was stuffed up there, in a "sexy" pose, yet cramped. Anyway, the doll reminded me of somebody but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. At which point the old guy notices, points to the doll and says something like "You like it? It's modelled after Eva Longoria." At which point I woke up.

I only knew about Eva Longoria through Desperate Housewives and even then I didn't know her name. SO THEN HOW DID I KNOW HER NAME FOR ME TO DREAM IT? My first guess was that somebody whispered something to me while I was dreaming, but since I've made sure to explain to people the physical trauma they'd suffer if they ever invaded my personal space without sanctioned authority, it might not be that. I then figured I must have heard it on television or something and it buried itself into my subconscious like a parasite.

8. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    Too long; did read.

9. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    You didn't read because you can't read, motherfucker.

10. skylerconcarne

skylerconcarne
    Expand Collapse
    Not Banned

Illiterate pimp
    Home Page:
    I have software to speak everything for me. Jeez, I might be illiterate but I'm not computer illiterate.

11. I_Cant

I_Cant
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

I had a dream about an adult version of Yotsuba taking a massive dump on an LJ group, at which point the turd grew into a vine which then grew into æ-tan.

I'm thinking of writing a story based on it.

12. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Sometimes I enjoy rereading my old posts just to re-experience the ball shrivelling terror that is my mind.

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List