Guys I need your help!!!

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by lulzbomb, Feb 12, 2012.

1. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

2. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
  3. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Nevermind that. You should tell us what happened between hahaha69 and you. Neveh foggette.

4. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Well it all happened when she flipped out over a political argument between a friend ,and I that she wasnt involved in . She jumped on him scratching him in the face ,and then broke up with me for not taking her side. She the next day tried to get back with me.
    I refused due to the fact that for starters this is the second time this shit happened ,and she was doing crazy shit that whole year ...........according to my family ( wouldnt know I was at work ) such as hitting 11 yearold girls for asking "why do you act so stupid?" Getting drunk ,and vomiting all over my aunts house ,and trying to mooch my sisters weed that she didnt Throw down on .

So I said no more dating if you wan we can be friends . (recent event)She was cool with it for about a month or two , but one day(last Thursday Literally no joke) she seemed really out of it whilst we were hanging out . and she cried as I left . So for literally the past week .5 she has been spamming my facebook with drama about how we were meant to be to gather for ever , and I am a heartless person for not wanting to be in a relationship with her ,and a coward ect. So she e stalks me here . She use to watch me go on here when we were dating . She spams my dox ,and then tries to friend me again . Isnt that special ? That pretty much solidified no chance of there ever even being a friendship again .

5. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Not to mention her ignoring of her friends as they told her this shit was nuts .

The thing that really annoys the shit out of me is the fact that my family cares more about this shit than I do . They have been creeping hahaha69's facebook for depending on the family member a year to three months ,and texting me about all the shit she says. Like I even care .
    I think the drama is over now thank goodness .

You know typical furfag relationship drama .

Why is this relevant?

6. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

7. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Wow, bitches be tripping, glad she was banned. Although it could have sparked a lot moar drama if we knew she was your girlfriend before she was terminated.

And that's a wrap! Mission adjourned. Good job.

8. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I suck at being dramatic , but she .............. funny story:
    I have this friend Danny Rex . He is a *Chan troll . so any ways he goes on her account ,and posts (word for word) THis: "*trollface*"

So she gets all butthurt ,and responds with an amazingly lengthy TL;DR about how she wasnt in the mood to get trolled.

She does drama so well that the Retardation that lead to the dox stunt ( the constant facebook spam) Lost her a third of her friend list due to people getting sick of drama , being on my side (the right side ), creating unsightly status spam,and ignoring them when they tried to get her to relax .

9. Edgeworth

Edgeworth
    Expand Collapse
    Systems Administrator

Web Developer/Systems Administrator
  10. xy0xy1

xy0xy1
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

kissin where it smells funny
    Home Page:
  11. Lilvaya Azathae

Lilvaya Azathae
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

You know...we could always keep the drama going =P As for the friends trying to tell her to stop...yea lol that really worked well....fucking crazy bitch...She blocked me on FB but has yet to block me on oovoo...we can use this...and you knwo whats really really funny...she is still portraying it as if she is the victim and she STILL thinks she has a chance im just watching everyday as her friends list gets smaller and smaller...so sad...psychobitches are psycho.

12. lulzbomb

lulzbomb
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

You have been noticing that as well . I thought I was the only one>.>

13. Lilvaya Azathae

Lilvaya Azathae
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

Haha noo noo im just as much of a lurker as you and obvious fail is obvious XDXD